Recent content by Xirt Tyreel

1. Xirt Tyreel

120,000k ped ... TY Sunny

Not to be rude sunny, but i wouldnt post such a bill heh. i would prolly be embarresed that i spent so much just so i could click a buttom that says "swwwiiish-cling". :) For 12k $ i can think of many other things that would be a hell of a lot more fun. But hey, guess some people like to put so...
  2. Xirt Tyreel

Buying: Final proteron part (not discovered yet)

Dasp on CND seems pretty high HP, but that just me, took awhile with my opalo. :) Some of the ebil dragons on Rocktopia have quite a lot HP. Anyway gl with ya dna
  3. Xirt Tyreel

Rocktopia TP And Creature Map

Thanks for making it helpful :) its all you guys hehe
  4. Xirt Tyreel

Updated! The amount of tp´s is starting to get ridiculous heh
  5. Xirt Tyreel

Updated, Thanks peeps. And DaMn, what an insane amount of tp´s. guess those drunk rock musicians dont like walking.
  6. Xirt Tyreel

added your tp´s. thx :yay:
  7. Xirt Tyreel

How to be rich in EU?? Easy!

Globals doesnt mean profit.
  8. Xirt Tyreel

Are you found it :) guess there aint so many of them there :) Anyway im going away for 2 weeks on vacation today so i wont be able to update this anymore atm, i hope these things have helped your all in Rocktopia to get a good start, and i wish ya all good luck :) Thanks Xirt
  9. Xirt Tyreel

I spottet these myself. Ive listet the area their at on the creature map I got attacked by High maturity werewolfes and a joblin which gave me 100 dmg. and im wearing martial + 5b
  10. Xirt Tyreel

Nice, would be awesome with more mobs like this on all difficulties. Special boss´s. :D
  11. Xirt Tyreel

Updated first post with that info, thanks yet again to Sledgehammer the Rocktopia Guru.
  12. Xirt Tyreel

Tp are so close to eachother because rockstars drink a lot, so they dont like that walking thing that much
  13. Xirt Tyreel

WARNING: PvP Loot Zone!!!! Careful exploring RockTopia!

Simply check this map and it will show you the red zone and the tp´s around it. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/184924-rocktopia-tp-creature-map.html Thanks
  14. Xirt Tyreel

Thx again Sledge, updated it again :)
  15. Xirt Tyreel

Perfect, thanks.
Back