Rocktopia TP And Creature Map

Will give rep to all contributors.

Updated First post with some creature locations, and tp´s.

Sledgehammer, can you please provide me with an opdated picture of the map?

Thanks to all who share.

Evil Cathedral (126, 862) Digit Missing
LA(Name?) (1291, 963)

exact location of Evil Cathedral is 126166, 86184

and the unknown LA is called Rampart 1 and the tp is called Lower Rampart

Perfect, thanks.

NeverDie Cave

bah nevermind...wrong thread . :)

Last edited:
rocktropia_map_2.jpg

Here's my (slightly edited and improved) map, all currently known tp's discovered on it

Last edited:
Zombie Crazy stats @ 133880 94703 RED PVP Zone.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thx again Sledge, updated it again :)

Can anyone explain why they have so many TP so near each other? :scratch2:

Can anyone explain why they have so many TP so near each other? :scratch2:

You can gain ped by picking up empty beer cans...what do you think they were drinking when they designed the planet?

Tp are so close to eachother because rockstars drink a lot, so they dont like that walking thing that much

Anybody know where the Hendrix Dragons are? Star seems to have exclusive rights at the moment ;)

Anybody know where the Hendrix Dragons are? Star seems to have exclusive rights at the moment ;)

If I'm not totally wrong it was a hendrix I heard about inside the BAMF place last night, not sure tho

The Hendrix Dragons are inside the dome, north of B.A.M.F. South. you have to tp to the outside of the dome, and run in.

Last edited:
Updated first post with that info, thanks yet again to Sledgehammer the Rocktopia Guru.

Updated first post with that info, thanks yet again to Sledgehammer the Rocktopia Guru.

:D My pleasure! By the way, the Hendrix dragon is the uber mob of Rocktropia. It only spawns one mob, and it is always a stalker (Edit: I went in last night with a tp run to show Jimi off, and he was an Old Alpha. Will have to keep going back to see if he changes anymore). It has very low agro (I stayed beneath it for a minute scanning the thing before it attacked), but packs a punch. I shot it once with my tier 7 lr59 (192 max damage) and barely saw the hp bar move. It hit me each time (naked) for over 200 hp. Also, he's enormous. Think of a big flying daspletor.

Last edited:
Nice, would be awesome with more mobs like this on all difficulties. Special boss´s.

:D

Nice, would be awesome with more mobs like this on all difficulties. Special boss´s.

:D

Yeah, like perhaps a Lemmy Dragon Elite Stalker on the stage in pvp4

Garcia Dragon, 127363, 84586

136924/85456-Wet Wolf Creek for all u sweaters out there :)

Why should that be the place for sweaters? I did not see mutch mob there and found no revive. Did i miss something?

Nobody has found any new tp's???

Why should that be the place for sweaters? I did not see mutch mob there and found no revive. Did i miss something?

I didn't see a revive there either, but as you are running in along the pathway, there's a big billboard sign that says it's the sweat camp. Perhaps a revive/TT/repair will be put in at a later date? And there are baby lone wolves as you go east from the TP.

Just TNX for all info posted here :)

no one found a dark mermaid yet?
ND, Naheulito are for sale if you wanna use her at next island ;)

Last edited:
Joplin Dragons listed on map. Tracker does not have them listed. Show me a picture they exist. Guessing someone sent a false report.

I spottet these myself.

Ive listet the area their at on the creature map

I got attacked by High maturity werewolfes and a joblin which gave me 100 dmg. and im wearing martial + 5b

They must be rare. I went to your coords and found only werewolfs and neverdie dragons nearby.

Back