xXSqUaLLXx

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• dont worry, ill be back soon mwahaha, probably not like before cause i find it pointless to grind the way i was doing in the current mining system rewarding soo much noob miner such as me and decided to take care of myself more from now on xD had lot of internet problems lately with eu but just got my new isp that totally rocks connection wise today, so i should be spamming a bit back soon :> i saw yr last tower at nea lol, damn i wish i knew what it was to get a "random" tower like that :D Glad to hear its going good again for you ;) Gl out there!
    I'm tired of watching my global spam, I miss yours! Get back to mining :)

BTW: your finders rules. IDK why but that VRX2k I bought from you gave me two towers. Never had that kind of luck with other peoples' equipment :)
    oh oh, qui voila ... THE SqUaLL ... lol. Passe t'inscrire sur entropiafrance a l'occaz mec, la france a besoin de toi ! :silly2::laugh:

Bonne journée sinon .. et que la force soit avec toi !
    Salut, nous ne nous connaissons pas, je suis un "fan" on va dire de ce que tu as accomplis dans Eu, même si cela est au prix d'effort et de temps de travail impressionnant. On va dire que je te considère comme un modèle. J'essayerais de marcher sur tes traces, mais de très loin alors ;) bravo à toi et bonne continuation
    lol, bon la jt'avoue que j'sais pluis quoi dire...
    m'enfin a la fin, sephiroth se fait detruire par cloud qui est qu'une lopette pour squall XD
    bwahaha
    Sephiroth est intouchable étant donné qu'il représente la structure même de l'univers donc de l'homme par définition. Sephiroth est représenté par un arbre composée lui même d'une dizaine de structures correspondant à une succession de forces. Si le déchainement des ces forces devait arriver un jour Squall serait désintégré au rayon laser d'un seul coup !
    Amen.
    :p
    spamm spamm spamm, more spam , ofc its good :D.
    i apologize for the future spam comming, thats the law of the cnd. powerrskilling mode set onn :silly2:
    thx for the kind word iulrock, c'etait ca ou la pendaison dtf :eek:
    Your "misfortune" turned out to be a good thing for the community, seeing that you can now pay $100 to get a tt'd item back. Gratz on getting MA to change their rule, and on getting the OA back!
    lucky lucky sob

saw u hoffing today again and was just thinkin some kind of ..":rolleyes:"

well GL ... dont think u need it anyway ...
    What i say? gratz to u, u chance something in EU and u give to all players new security :) gl what ever u do :)
    yipppy, gratzzz mate.... let us all know when you get it back - I lost my hanger in a scam a year ago, it broke me financially and spritually, i lost trust in people i lost faith in the game - i diddnt get it back, and the person who took it , said he bought a car with the money. I know how it feels no only to loost $6000 in 20 seconds but how evil and selfish some people are - even people who have been your so called friend for a year or so - watch your back, the ones closest to you may well carry the dagger.

Good Luck,
    MoonFish
    Happy for you. Glad to see MA came up with a solution that will be accepted by the majority. Unfortunately there will still be a minority that will be unhappy abuot the outcome.

btw just to give people a chuckle. I have lost count the number of times i've nearly tt'd items I just wanted to put into storage. I run into auction houses and for some reason open up the tt instead of storage! So far haven't done it yet but been mighty close on more than one occasion :eek:)
    Hey, ty for the + rep. Yep, things are all good for you that's for sure and I'm glad you're getting it back. No, I'm not 100% pleased as I was ripped off by their bug and didn't accidently tt anything. Even though I suggested the fee for accidently tt item return I'll never ever feel MA made things right by me for what happened. It's a bug that's still in game today and reproducable. I shouldn't have to pay 1000peds to get something back that their bug ripped off. GL and hf
    Rock on!
    Iam friendly :O (i think, well, with a tough trader like u i dealt with in the past, i understand what u mean lol :) ) and thx again =)
    and i hope all those that lost big item will enjoy them again soon.
    And iam sorry about the lower people again and again (i know iam repaeting myself) with lower priced item that might have ruined the experience of those people , i think that while 1000 ped minimal is great maybe they could rethink about it and make it much lower, after all how many people tted a104 worth kinda some money these days or stuff like that..
    we need a limit yes, but 1000 ped for putting back an item in inventory ?how many time does it take to put it back while they know where and when the item was tted?
    that, nobody will know, probably worth the fee u pay for the work .. but maybe it could be much lower..there still wouldnt be noob asking to get there sweat back or flower or whatever even at 300 ped fee for exemple..
    so i do hope for equality at the good price while thinking about the human work intervention too.
    id pay 1000 ped anyday to get back my beloved item, and would just live with item lower that i tted.. but i really understand the small people, the beginners which might make mistake that cost them an arm aswelll and not very encouraging to keep going (but those tt event remain rare still yea)
    So while my moronic move changed our virtual world as we know it, i do hope that they are gonna think to some safer way for the smaller people / fee lowered / locked item.

it shouldnt stop here.

And the auction MUST be fixed for once and for all to never again have possibility of error while cliking the arrow too much and bidding his whole ped card ( i sent emails about it too)
    because it keeps happening to some people here and there too.

Feel free to make thread about it if its not already done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back