Recent content by Yirrk

1. Y

Vote-for-Entropia-Universe

Oh...I voted all right. :computer: Believe me.
  2. Y

Auction of Items from Banned Avatar

I would think that actually putting stuff in loots would make people happier and more willing to depo and play which would cause more money to flow to MA - i.e. everybody wins. But hey what do I know...
  3. Y

Auction of Items from Banned Avatar

I didn't read this whole thread so sorry if it's been asked: Since this dude cheated the players why don't they just put these items back into the loot pool so the game benefits as a whole?
  4. Y

New Formulae?????

You have been around since '06 and you are surprised at their attitude? :tapfinger (I should include here my warm fuzzy thoughts of ponies and butterflies and doublerainbows, lest I get banned :whistle:)
  5. Y

Mail from mindark

See you 2013 then.
  6. Y

Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe

wait.. what? :scratch2: Methinks the translator went wonky.:laugh:
  7. Y

An idea on how to get new players to stay! (Kim, MA or FPC i'd like some input)

How 'bout we do this: We choose a different starting point and reverse engineer the game so that it meets the criteria. Starting point: $15-$20 deposited will allow any level of player unrestricted play for a month before it runs out, while still allowing for MA to pay their bills. IMHO this...
  8. Y

Advertising Entropia with 6 Million dolares

yes, and I'll say it another way -- why spend money on an advertising campaign for your restaurant when you have a renegade motorcycle gang staffing the kitchen? you'll get new customers yes but they will be abused unhappy customers and they will be out there in the community telling and...
  9. Y

I agree 100%, and I've posted this sentiment more than once IIRC. So, the community is bitching in pain for absolutely NO Reason, eh? MA are totally upfront and honest since day one about everything they do, and treat their playerbase with the utmost respect, eh? I think not. MA needs a...
  10. Y

I totally agree with you 100%. Normal rational business sense for any company out there. But for some odd reason nobody has been able to figure out yet, MA just does not operate like that. Never has.
  11. Y

...bingo. :computer:
  12. Y

...of who's money?
  13. Y

Truth needs no defense.
  14. Y

...made of pixels.