Recent content by Yobbo

1. Y

Windows Security

K just another question. Can I just copy every folder from admin to guest ? And if I am wanting to install a program I see I will have to log out of guest and back into admin to install it. But will I then see the program and short cuts from the guest account ?
  2. Y

Windows Security

Just a question. At the moment I only have 1 account on my computer. Computer administrator. Dont even have a password set, im the only one who uses the computer anyway. I tried turning the guest account on and thought I would just use that for games, but all my shortcuts vanished. Is there...
  3. Y

Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi

Any Australians out there playing that have a Soc going ? If that fails Im up for anyone with wierd playing hours.
  4. Y

Noob with a few questions

Sure why not. When will you be on next ? I only have a few TP at the moment.
  5. Y

Just a quick question about this Mentor thing. I heard once I got over 20 in any skill I cant get one. Does this cover skills like evade and agility ? Or only skills shown in the disciple window that show when I stop being a disciple ?
  6. Y

Cheers guys for the quick responses. Ill see if I can find this Camp Pheonix.
  7. Y

Ive gone through a few of the guides here and havnt been able to find the answers to a few questions. Is it possible to remap the keyboard ? The default keyboard layout is a bit hard to use. Is there an auto run key ? Having to hold the button down for long periods gets annoying. And whats...
Back