Recent content by zajebani

1. zajebani

Question: Is there such a thing as area respawn time?!

Well,ruga would be used in tons 2 if u could find a ton of it;)
  2. zajebani

FYI: Why the loot sucks - EXPLAINED

U forget something,that is surely a strategy of any serious company in this harh times.The value of avatars has to be downsized,so that many of them dont sell and withdraw.Chiping out will be after 1 or 2 more events uneconomical.L versions will be so cheap,that only a sucke rwould pay 100* more...
  3. zajebani

Jurai Blood Cadets are recuiting

Im thinking about joining 2....
  4. zajebani

Account locked permanently

Im gonna try and stay in the middle.I think Auktuma is right,and everybody should take care of their crap,but on the other hand,it seems that there is still some of the "CCCP" in your blood m8. If i go to visit my doctor 6 times,and everytime the doctor doesnt say specific what i have to do to...
  5. zajebani

HoF: How to lose 7.509 PED in 29 days ;) Thanks MA...

I think its quite obvious what he hunts and what weapon he has:rolleyes:
  6. zajebani

Forced to quit Entropia?

I hope everything is fine,and that nobody is hurt...why the ehll would u even care about EU before gettin a roof over your head again....
  7. zajebani

Q&A Answers (Aug-Sep 06)

when will MA repair my account!!!!I waited weeks for a support update,and i cant log in anymore!!!!!
  8. zajebani

Cant log in anymore!!!!

I had problems with claiming my reward for finished discipleship.So , i wrote a support case, and it took several weeks now to get a answer from them. the funny thing is: I CANT LOG IN ANYMORE, NOT ON THE SITE,TO CHECK THEIR ANSWER!!!! THE SAME PASWORD IS FOR THE GAME,SO, I CANT PROBABLY LOG IN...
  9. zajebani

i'm a n00b from Silkroad

I play now Silkroad, just to rest from EU:)
  10. zajebani

new armor "protector of the empire"

And i just wanted to say gratz to you:(
  11. zajebani

Mining with amps

I wouldnt do it,CND will eat you,you will have 1 hit if u are lucky. And dont use amps with that skills.Its much better without untill you reach the 1k border.I even think that u will find sooner something over 200 ped without amp.
  12. zajebani

Gratz to Leeloo for the biggest hof ever!

Didnt you get a massive once???Oil??
  13. zajebani

So whos gonna get that new ATH?!

leelooo-the fifth element???158000 ped.... I dont know:)
  14. zajebani

Gratz to Leeloo for the biggest hof ever!

There went my 200$,can i have them back now?? :D :D GRATZ :D and pls withdraw all money,so they will think 2 times before giving another 1,pls!!!! :cool:
  15. zajebani

Vast cald

Gratz :) Ubers are striking back,too bad i aint 1 of them:P
Back