Recent content by zarlima

1. Z

Open for general discussion - Newcomer Initiative, towards the future.

Hi all, i am one of the newbies taking part in the initiative. First of all I want to wish Viper and his family all the best. Viper's initiative gave me a boost to realy dive into this game and completing the tasks has allowed me to meet some nice people. I have a helpful mentor and a nice soc...
  2. Z

Info: Mob Level and Skill Gain

Hello, I have a slightly offtopic question that I hope you experts can answer. According to my mentor, the fastest way to graduate is to go to arkadia or rocktropia to hunt level 4 punies there. Are there no mobs on calypso that will make me skill as fast as those? That would be weird:scratch2...
  3. Z

FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

update Hi Viper I have finished the 100 puny and 500 puny missions with help of your package :yay:
  4. Z

FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

Hi Viper, as promised my post :). Society is Drop Zone, Mentor is Floor Nac Mac and I am at Nea's right now. I hope to be done with 500 punies this weekend, about halfway now. Thanks again for the awesome initiative!:wtg:
  5. Z

Buying: Highly tiered trout or trout with high tier rates

Sure 10 peds sounds good to me :). I'll add you to friends when I get on again in some hours. Zar
  6. Z

Buying: Highly tiered trout or trout with high tier rates

Hi all, I got a trout as a present from my mentor and she said the tier rate was very good. I don't know how to add a picture so: tier 1-1407, 2-977, 3-337, 4-571, 5-1058, 6-1463, 7-701, 8-893, 9-1179, 10-218 Not sure what it is worth, the TT price is 1 ped, condition 100% Zar
  7. Z

Info: Revision 2 - The Viperstrike 2013 Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative for Calypso

Maybe I am thinking too simple here, but can't you ask a moderator to do an IP-check on all accounts that sign up in this thread? This might cause problems for couples playing or people sharing wifi, but it is pretty effective. Zar
  8. Z

Noobs daily stats without deposit

Hi Dtler, just wanted to say that your description of playing Entropia inspired me to start as well. Keep up the great work and I hope you have a lucky run again soon :cool: Cheers Zar
  9. Z

Info: Revision 2 - The Viperstrike 2013 Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative for Calypso

Hi Viperstrike, My ava is called Zar Tango Lima and I think your initiative is awesome :). I would like to be added to the list and will try to get some of my friends in on this as well. Cheers Zar
Back