MindStar9

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Well, well, well ... if it isn't MrPinkPimper himself. How the hell are you Kimmi? Nice to see you in the purple place. Pink and purple go very nicely together. :D
    Hey there Ms Qeen ... nice to have you visit. :D Hope all is well with you! :wtg: ... the pink was just for you! ;)
    Hi:) love what you did with your page.
    And sir odd you can never have enough purple......um and pink got to have some pink.
    I can imagine ... I know what it was like when I hit the big one, but people where coming out of the virtual woodwork not only in PM, but coming from elsewhere to Sakura to join in the celebration, as well as actually signing ingame to make contact. That was just incredible. I couldn't keep up with everything and get pics. :laugh:

Well ... I'm very happy for you and Nabi, you both deserve it, and it will be interesting to see who will be next on the ATH machine that is still energized with some purple magic ... as well as a good supply of Lootius blessings of course from the Nun! ;)
    It was funny, I stopped crafting to get ready for work. I was at the auction counter and "bam", Nabi hit that ATH! I couldn't believe it was the same machine! lol I broke out the fireworks and champagne again! :D Nabi said his hands were shaking! Good fun :)
    Hey Silly Rabbit ... you dissin' my purple up in here? :eek: Guess I'll just have to take care of your cottontail later when I catch up with you. ;) Although, the green looks pretty cool on the purple background. :D
    OMG, OMG ... WhooHoo :yay: that's freakin' AWESOME ... can't wait for him to post now. Thanks for the heads UP!! :wtg:
    OMG! Nabi just hit his 20k on the same machine! I had just stopped clicking on it 10 min ago! lol
    YEAH :yay: ... Gratz on your uber Hon, always nice seeing my premiere crafting buddy get the good stuff. You too are one of my absolute favorites, so I thank you not only for your personal friendship, but that of CHG as well. ;)

And thanks ... your JSA anniversary wishes are appreciated. :D
    Happy Anniversary! BTW, big thanks for being my crafting buddy! :) Your lucky ATH machine performed a bit of magic for myself today! (see thread in 'Uber' loot section ;) )
    Happy Friday D-Low ... and MsKitty? ... sounds cool, I'll give updates when I know anything more definitive. :)
    Shhh....I am trying to keep up the premise of uber-hunter :p

Oh ya and I could most def. do Europe. We were thinking Amsterdamn but I am sure we could add more stops!
    :laugh: ... you nutbar ... BananaMan it is then ... and I look forward to more of your crazy-ass posts my friend. DAMN ... we've been friends a long time now, eh? Nothing changes! :laugh: We just get nuttier! ... or Bananier! :banana:

BIG yellow Hugs! ;)
    :banana: I have decided :banana: .....to write all my posts like this.

:banana: I know you will love it :banana: ....because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

LOLS!

-Slick AKA Banana Man
    Oh please ... get over yourself you nutbar ... we've been friends for a long time now! :laugh: And it's nice to see your pinkness in my purple space. We may not have made contact a lot along the way, but when we do, it's just like yesterday. ;) One of these days we'll have a Florida meet-up when I can free the schedule to do so, but I'm also (hopefully) planning my trip next Summer to Europe to visit Lykke and Peter ... and maybe some other people we can gather together. That's the plan anyway! :D

Mucho Hugs Hon! :yay:
    I feel so special to be the friend of an EU Celebrity!!! *swoons* ;) NC is good, Florida is not on my mind so much since my other half has a boat so almost as good as the beach! But if there is ever a Florida EU meetup I am there!!
    That's great War ... I'm looking forward to seeing another video from you. Have fun with it, because EU is a videographer's dream playground. I have lots of things on a list myself, but finding the time to get to them all is the key in getting them done. :laugh:

It's also nice ... to have another Gloryhound in the purple place. ;)
    Thanks mindstar I am already rattling a few ideas around in my head for the next one :)
    Are you excited or something JamHot? :laugh: ... and yes, Team England brought home the trophy ... you guys did an awesome job. I was only with you for the Semi-Finals and Final, but it was enough time to learn just what an incredible team you are. The organization, the decision making, and the dedication is quite impressive, not to mention the hardcore fighting, so a job well done indeed. :wtg:

Also ... JSA was happy to be on your Support Team for the annihilation of the Tants and Tards, and once again, had a blast ... so thank you for the comraderie, and the fine teamwork. ;)

CONGRATUATIONS "TEAM ENGLAND" :yay:
    WEOOOOOOOOHOOOOO WE DID IT!!!! ENGERLAAAAAND!!!! YEEEHAH!!! WE DID IT!!!!! cHeers to JSA Crew nice one for the support guys!!!!! Did i mention.......WE DID IT!!! ENGERLAAAAND!!!
    Happy Friday Backatcha ... it's prep day for the WoF Final tomorrow, and I'm totally pumped. :wtg: I'm ready, ready, ready to whoop up on some major mob ass, and I will be moving at "MachStar9" with my damn hair on fire up in there. Practice was adrenaline-pumping, and I haven't been in this situation with hunting in quite a while, so it's all coming out at once! :eek:

THEN ... on Sunday (while still basking in the glow of beating the crap out of Sweden and Romania, and bringing home the WoF Trophy) :silly2: ... the WoF Team Amethera crew is getting together for a beacon marathon in celebration of the time we spent together while actively involved in the WoF. This should be an interesting, and quite fun weekend indeed! :yay:

As a sidenote ... I have friends on Team Sweden and Team Romania, so I honestly wish them well in the finals. However, it had to be established up front, that even though I am half-Swede, there was no way that MsPinky was going to allow Team Sweden to have any part of my purpleness. Although, there was some talk about loaning me out for weddings and bar mitzvahs! :eek:

I'm one of her biggest fans, and I love her dearly, so I guess I might let her get away with it. I just have to determine what percentage of the ped is my cut from the weddings and bar mitzvahs thingy. Such a go-getter that Pink person is! First, an outstanding WoF Team England video to taunt our opponents, and now this! :rolleyes: There's no tellin' what she'll come up with next. :silly2:

And how is YOUR weekend shaping up? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back