Search results

1. J

Advance Foraging Research Event

Bumping the event.
  2. J

Ever accidentally met a EU player IRL?

Here in Oregon loads of people know EU. I've gotten hundreds to play. But, they all leave there is really no point in playing EU as entertainment since most Virtual Worlds are better by a long stretch. As far as I'm concern the game is still Beta. I haven't found a single element in the game...
  3. J

Advance Foraging Research Event

Advanced Foraging Research Event Time: 2008-Summer/Fall 00:00:00 MA(Exact time will be announced 2 weeks before event) Location: TBA Requirement: 21 items worth atleast 1pec each.(Replacements don't need.) Ability to follow direction. Can participate for 2 hours. The plan is to get enough...
  4. J

Sign-Up: Advanced Foraging

Pre-made teams planning to be event starters must show up 3hrs before event. All players without a team show-up 4hrs before event. All players who don't have TP will be making TP Run from Port Atlantis 5hr before event. All team leaders must add the Project/Event Coordinator to their...
  5. J

How MA Might Get Their Income (Theory)

Well, since MA isn't paying so close attention. You know the infamous game. I'm sure we could find a /Pheaker to do some reversing. A simple anonymous release is the system I'm sure would help EU. If not then it would be saving the world from one of the greatest internet crimes. If they are...
  6. J

How MA Might Get Their Income (Theory)

Negative Effects on EU Economy Convenience of Auction: Minimum fee: 50pec Averages Fee: 1.20ped Rate of Fee: 1min 1.20ped a min 72ped a hour 616896PED a Year Using shopkeepers: Average cost per item: .85pec rate of sales: 13000 a day 11050ped a day 3922750ped a year Apartment Rental Fee...
  7. J

Mountain Lion Technology [Paradise Society]

If anyone is trying to join the society just letting you know I'm on Vacation currently. Once I return around Jan 17th then I will be able to accept applications and the like.
  8. J

I try to see if I can give you a "catch". 1.) I invest my funds into valid (some thiefs/multi-accounts/etc slip by) members of the Society. 2.) I do what I can to keep the society running smoothly and satisified. 3.) Some members supply me with requested information. 4.) All actions are...
  9. J

Does everything have to have a catch? I'm not trying to make a living off the game. I'm a game designer just doing some research.
  10. J

Hunter Profit - Every trade that I make with a hunter in the society I keep track of the item and its quantity. The total Market Value of what they have given to me vs the total market value which I've given them totaled up over their time as a hunter in the First Circle equals their Profit...
  11. J

I'm back at it once again. Last year didn't last long since I left entropia within the month of starting up the society. This year I've got additional funds backing the operation. The plan is to get many players into a single society where they do not need to worry about the economy or anything...
  12. J

Once again...I'm going on vacation. when I get back I may reopen MLT for initiation.
  13. J

Which land area now has...

There is Equos.....(16960, 9984) Amethera closest TP Nate Valley (or it is the LA East of it) there is Young-Old ....I think they used to be bigger but has decreased....I did see some bigger ones somewhere else but I can't remember. there is plenty of them to kill...
  14. J

after over 5 years of playing.....I have decided it is time to move on.....cya all.... P.S. Everything I have will be given away as gifts. P.P.S Merry Christmas
  15. J

For all who are in my society.....I am going to norway for vacation....I'll be back Janurary 11th......I'll deposit a bit to get you guys going then......for now adios and have a good christmas and New Year!!:yay:
  16. J

Entropia Developer's Blog

when the Dev's say "Unlimitted" I'm sure they mean repair as many times as you want....not no repairs needed..... ..I don't see why the make the unlimitted items that dont need to be repaired but the performance slowly degrades......ofcourse, IMHO It appears to not matter what I Think, but I...
  17. J

Press Release: Nobel Prize Celebrations Hosted by Entropia Univ.

This game is going the wrong way:scratch2: :yay: :yay: lets go party:yay: :yay: Humanity marvels at its own downfall. All beings look for the truth but cannot find it. For the truth has been revealed but reject so the light of the truth has been hidden. Only those who earnestly search will...
  18. J

Also looking for new Soc.

we are NEW society ;) if you want some fresh blood to try out. Free repairs/ammo.
  19. J

Looking for a new soc

The forum is full of society's recruiting ;) I could always use an old dog.......
  20. J

There is now Spreadsheet to record all Trades. A map to record all Mining deposits. Also more Wallpapers
  21. J

How many societies you've been on since you started?

Mountain Lion Technology ever considered free items???
  22. J

Looking for society :)

ahh, yes maybe we are new society.....but umm if you are up for the concept...... Mountain Lion Technology ....and a bit of helping around :cool:
  23. J

The hunting department is under heavy development. Due to the fact that not everyone who hunts to hunt is efficient enough to make the system work well.....I hope to soon get all these performance bugs fix though.:cool:
  24. J

I am working on further details to remove the confusion this is a quick post for now..
  25. J

Welcome Tired of having to buy Ammo/Bombs/Probes, Repairing your Equipment? Well you now dont have to worry anymore!! MLT is a Unified Society. The CSU (Central Storage Unit), Mountain Lion Technology, is the core of the society. His job is to keep everyone happy, lightweight, and working...
Back