Looking for society :)

Sharyn

Driller
Society
~ Church of Lootius ~
Sharyn Sieg
Hi guys!

As the title says I am looking for a new society to call home as of today. For the past year I have been a member and co-founder of the Atlas Templars society, but now I feel it is time to move on :)

To tell you a bit about myself, I'm living in a GMT+2 time area (Bucharest, Romania) but if I feel like playin' PE, time does not really matter, does it? ;)
My main ocupation in-game is en-mining but from time to time I tend to do some other stuff too. I also have a good sense of humour and I am trying to make my Entropian experience as fun and relaxing as possible.

What would I like from my future society ... I guess nice&mature people with a good sense of humour who enjoy playing the game in a friendly enivronment.

So, any suggestions?

Thank you, Sharyn.

Our soc could use another miner. Perhaps you could be one of The Chosen Few.

Either way, have fun and happy hoffing.

:)

Hi guys!

As the title says I am looking for a new society to call home as of today. For the past year I have been a member and co-founder of the Atlas Templars society, but now I feel it is time to move on :)

To tell you a bit about myself, I'm living in a GMT+2 time area (Bucharest, Romania) but if I feel like playin' PE, time does not really matter, does it? ;)
My main ocupation in-game is en-mining but from time to time I tend to do some other stuff too. I also have a good sense of humour and I am trying to make my Entropian experience as fun and relaxing as possible.

What would I like from my future society ... I guess nice&mature people with a good sense of humour who enjoy playing the game in a friendly enivronment.

So, any suggestions?

Thank you, Sharyn.

ce skill total ai? BAHQc

ahh, yes maybe we are new society.....but umm if you are up for the concept......

Mountain Lion Technology

....and a bit of helping around :cool:

Thx for your replies :)

Any more ideeas?

Sharyn.

What's your total skill level?

What's your total skill level?

Haven't rounded it up since I took out most of my combat related skills, so I guess I am not top 50 material ;)

Thx for your replies :)

Any more ideeas?

Sharyn.

Church of Lootius? ;) j/k Sharyn, j/k :D Would be rather lonely by time :rolleyes: ... :girl:

Best of luck though! I hope you find an awesome soc - they get a really neat soc-girl, that's for sure! :silly2:

The NBK Family is always looking for new members. Please check us out @ http://www.thenbk.com. With three different Socs to choose from I'm sure we have a level suitable to your needs and many of our members are Miners and crafters.

Thanks, :D

Welcom to the Cult of Apollo, I hope you be as happy with us as we are to have you

Welcom to the Cult of Apollo, I hope you be as happy with us as we are to have you

Thank you Spud!

I would like to thank everyone that presented me with options on my society selection activity.

I am very happy to have joined The Cult of Apollo and I know we'll have good times together! :girl: Actually we did meet ingame some time ago by having fun, didn't we? :D

Thanks for having me,

Sharyn.

I would also like to say wellcome to the soc I know you will be great asset and good fun:D

Double Helix is just starting. We are willing to take both new and experienced players. Future Goals include the starting of the Double Helix Fighting Association, and various IN SOCIETY contests as well.

Back