Search results

1. J.C Cougar

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds 5-pack

First 5 sold 5 more deeds for sale. Same price as before, 7.000 ped for 5 deeds or 1410 for 1 deed. Come get them before i run out of them.
  2. J.C Cougar

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds 5-pack

Selling 5 Calypso Land Deeds! Buy all 5 for 7.000 ped or pay 1410 ped per Deed. First come,first served!:yay:
  3. J.C Cougar

Selling: DOA Strikehammer UL Tier 5,2

Bump Last day to make a bid.
  4. J.C Cougar

New highest bid New highest bid. 12600 PED Auction ends at Tuesday night 17 Feb.
  5. J.C Cougar

Its still for sale
  6. J.C Cougar

Take this chance to own a great weapon. It gets the job done in a jiffy and never let me down. The DOA Strikehammer UL Tier 5,2 is for sale from today and i´ll be considering every decent offer. I could also be pursuaded to trade for CLD´s, if you offer the right ammount that is.:yay::wtg:
  7. J.C Cougar

Mindark Semi Annual Financials 2013

Ah you are correct sir.
  8. J.C Cougar

https://foretagsfakta.bolagsverket.se/fpl-dft-ext-web/home.seam?cid=212409 There you go....
  9. J.C Cougar

Facts has been checked! Sensitive information, i dont think so. This is nothing new and/or secret. This is public information that you can find at www.bolagsverket.se. "MindArk AB Orgnr556559-2960 Företagsform AKTIEBOLAG Ort Göteborg Län Västra Götalands län Firma Status Konkurs avslutad" It...
  10. J.C Cougar

Ther is no MA! This whole thread is poorly researched. There is no Mindark anymore, it has already been declared bancrupt. There is however a company named Planet Calypso.
  11. J.C Cougar

WoF 2012 Team Sweden

When? When does this WOF thingy start anyways?
  12. Funny Pic

Funny Pic

13. J.C Cougar

Is MA finaly gave up on EU !?

Excuse me but what dunghole in Sweden are you talking about?? Not many companies close completely anymore and i bet MA/FPC doesnt do that either. Granted that some staff will be on vacation,but to say that things are closed is just as stupid as this thread.
  14. J.C Cougar

New Community Manager

It isnt so. It used to be like that in the 80`s but now hardly any company closes completely during the summer.
  15. J.C Cougar

I'm unique in Entropia Universe because, ...

Im unique because im the only one of me.
  16. J.C Cougar

Is MindArk aiming for a high player retention or not?

Are we talking about MindArk or FPC here? I thought FPC was running Entropia nowadays and Mr.Behrmann was in charge. If i am correct then i got to tell you that Mr.Behrmann is (in my eyes) a GAMER who also happens to be a businessman. But if we are talking about MindArk then ive got nothing to say.
  17. J.C Cougar

Hey General! Whats happened with our SR forum here? I cant find it anymore! Is it removed or is...

Hey General! Whats happened with our SR forum here? I cant find it anymore! Is it removed or is it just me :P
  18. J.C Cougar

Looted ammo NOT adjusted: Hunting losses go through the roof!

I noticed the same thing.Im not surprised though.FPC seems greedier every day.:mad: Oh yeah i forgot, I got 1 enhancer after burning 100ped ammo. Balancing my ass!
  19. J.C Cougar

Estate Development Opportunities Available Now

Youre not the only one offended. Im very much offended and a little bit ashamed that i beleived in EU.They have truely lost all concepts of the value of money.
  20. J.C Cougar

Estate Development Opportunities Available Now

LOL @ •Live streaming with music of your choice – 25,000 PED for apartments. Why the hell whould i pay that so other ppl can listen to my streamed music when i can do that for free at Shoutcast.com and loads of other sites!! You already screwed us apartments owners at CND and now youre trying...
  21. J.C Cougar

Ever recommended EU to a friend?

I have recomended Eu for many friends and co-workers before but would i do it today?........Im not so sure about that
  22. J.C Cougar

Suprises Itens ?

NO. I dont think we wll get anything else but the experience of CE2.
  23. J.C Cougar

Lazy MA

Its a nice day in Gothenburg. Maybe they are out with their laptops having a cold beer instead of sitting in a stuffy office. I know i would if i could :drink:
  24. J.C Cougar

FYI: Who MA is killing the beauty parlor profession

Well even if i do agree with you all they way,i as a miner have to point out that the amps wouldnt work anyway because of the ingame balance. Might as well use 101 amps or none at all.
  25. J.C Cougar

Frustrated

I´ve lost thousands of peds doing mining/hunting with various setups lately. But im yet to post a whine thread. Just dont play when you cant afford to loose what you depo.
Back