Search results

1. craystar

Selling: 10.70 PED (1070 attempts) Welding Wire Blueprint (L)

Several welding wire blueprint (L)'s totalling 10.70 PED for sale. Please PM me with an offer ....
  2. craystar

Selling: Some guns - ep41 / imp 21 / foxtrot me

I'm looking to offload some guns for the right price - Imp 21 - currently tier 1.1 Ep-41 - currently tier 2.1 Marber Foxtrot Mentor Edition - great for long range attacks Please PM me with your serious bids :)
  3. craystar

Selling: Vigi M

Full vigi M for sale - PM me with your offer :)
  4. craystar

FYI: Imp21 to Tier 1

Just got to the point where I can unlock tier 1 so thought I'd post the ingredients - think it will be a while before I can afford them though! 1 Imp21 284 Lyst 213 Melchi 1 Pile of Garnets 228 Blazar Frags 112 Tier 1 Components If I get another uber loot to cover the purchase of another Imp21...
  5. craystar

Buying: Imp 21

Looking to buy an Improved EP-21 - have the PEDs available - please PM me with any offers
  6. craystar

HoF: Ambu HOF

Thought I'd take out a few Ambu's while I had some time and got this beauty :yay: Click to enlarge
  7. craystar

HoF: Iron HOF

Woz out huntin some bots and had some bombs on me - dropped one and got this nice find :yay: Click to enlarge
  8. craystar

Question: Where's the best spawn of highest level feffs?

Just been checking the Entropia Tracker unofficial scoreboard and noticed the people at the top are killing big Feffs - I've found a fair few around Fort Fury but is there a better location for large feffs?
  9. craystar

HoF: 2 Mining HOFs in 2 days :)

After quite a while I scored my 1st global minin yesterday - well actually it was a Massive (XX) Gazz. So out I went today and struck again :) Huge Cobalt to go with it - what a weekend :yay: Click to enlarge
  10. craystar

Is it time for the PED to move to a floating exchange rate?

We all know that the PED exchange rate is fixed against the US dollar. Up until recently, most players outside the US have benefited as the US dollar weakened against a number of other currencies. We got a sense of satisfaction when our $50 dollar deposit only cost us £25. However, with the...
  11. craystar

Selling: Entry Level Miner Packs

Selling entry level miner packs for those who have just maxed the TT finders. Contents are: JU25 EnMat Finder Z5 Ore Finder OM-101 Ore Miner MD-101 EnMat Driller All items are full TT Packs will sell for 68 ped each If you are interested in buying one, please PM me
  12. craystar

Don't you just hate this ...

I wondered around a little but quickly decided that this was a waste of a ped :( Click to enlarge Unless of course someone can give me an idea of how to reach it :)
  13. craystar

PC: Vigilante [M], Phantom [M], Ghoul [M]

Does anyone know what the prices of these current armors are: Full Phantom M Full Vigi M Full Ghoul M
  14. craystar

The Calypso Olympics

As the Olympics in Beijing draws to an end – the Calypso government powers are considering the inaugural Calypso Olympics. Representatives from the 4 continents (Eudoria, Amethera, Club Neverdie and Crystal Palace) are being sought to take part. The individual Olympic authorities for these...
  15. craystar

Buying: Ep-41

Lookin for EP-41 and willing to pay a fair price. Please PM me if you have 1 for sale
  16. craystar

Buying: Large Apartment on CND

If you are willing to part with a large apartment on CND please PM me a price
  17. craystar

Selling Jolly Roger Sign

Selling Jolly Roger sign - illustration is below: TT + 175 SO TT + 200 BO Auction will run till Friday 18th
  18. craystar

Empire Portraits

Immortalise yourself with Empire Portraits. Personalise your Entropia Apartment with a customised picture of you! These portraits are a fantastic addition to any apartment. Available in two sizes to suit your taste. Satisfaction is guaranteed - I will create a portrait of you and you will be...
  19. craystar

Buying 5 Reon-T Signs

Looking for 3 Reon-T Signs (must be signs, screens and displays not suitable) - will pay TT+25 and may negotiate. Please PM me or post to this thread if you have any for sale
  20. craystar

Looking for 10 Reon-T and 5 Reon-W signs

Wanting to buy 10 low TT value Reon-T signs - PM me a price (must be low value as they may need to sit in storage for longer than planned). Possible long term supply relationship for someone who can supply these. Please PM me if you can help Reon-W signs have been sourced
  21. craystar

Reon-T Signs

I've just picked up a Reon-T screen in the auction and noticed it had a max TT value of around 107ped. All the other ones in the auction have TT values of 217ped. So - could a crafter please explain the options for crafting Reon-T screens to me and what the difference between the ones with...
  22. craystar

My 1st HoF

OK, After two years I've managed to get my 1st HOF - and there was a nice Vigi harness as well! Good job I met the Caud before the Argo's Click to enlarge Of course by the time I checked the Hall of Fame I'd been knocked out but its worth knowing that, for a while at least, I'd made the list!
  23. craystar

Armor Plating Stats

I've always wanted quite a clear way of seeing the stats for armor plates so I've created this table. The yellow plates are unlimited and the green ones limited. Red stats are the highest in that category for an unlimited plate and orange stats are the highest in that category for a limited...
  24. craystar

Buying Marber Foxtrot Mentor Edition

Looking to buy a Marber Foxtrot Mentor - please PM me if you have one for sale with the price you are willing to sell at
  25. craystar

Stealth Armor

How about some armor that makes you invisible - check out Striax in his new harness :) Of course you would need to be invisible on the radar too!
Back