Search results

1. I

next island hof and few more uber from last year

One thing that people also tend to forget is another connection with ubers getting uber items, or at least a connection i dont often see from those that are complaining. The more lottery tickets you buy, the higher the chance to win something, right? I dont believe in these conspiracy theories...
  2. I

Be come a rock star!

Mindstar9. You dont know, me, and you have probably never even seen me before, but i just wanted to say that, after reading this WHOLE thread in one go, that i completely get where youre coming from! I, so to say, stand by you and your statements. :) It's a shame that some people cant see the...
  3. I

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Body Count are interresting! I myself prefer "Evil Di**". :D Now listening: Audio from random pr0n. Kidding! Srsly! honest............. :(
  4. I

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Im probably one of the most unknown old players to date! :D Ive been around on and off since 2002, and no one knows who the heck i am! I'm still a noob. ;) When i started, the oil-rig was the place to be. Always smacked with orange jumpsuites trying to make their living, oh, with emphesis...
  5. I

EU top 100

I have most respect for the same 3 persons now, as i did 3 years ago. :) Starman (dont really need to mention why, i think) Crash (was the first person i ever saw to take down one of them really big and scary atroxes! and then 50 more.. at that time this was incredible) Faustian (the second...
  6. I

Chamber - A dead man's song If yo havent heard of these, you should check them out here. :) http://www.myspace.com/chamberofficial Very nice music i think. Tho i dont think you can get a taste of the song im listening to right now on that site. My fav song with them is "A tale of true love"...
  7. I

Therion - Son of the sun
  8. I

First time i post in here, aparently. ;) Lake Of Tears - Twilight
  9. I

Selling Adjusted Hero

A little bump
  10. I

Selling Adjusted Hero

Thanks for the free bumps, ill make my own aswell. :)
  11. I

Selling Adjusted Hero

Sold for starting bid. So closed. :)
  12. I

Selling: OF-105, MF-105, full nemesis (M), Ek-2600

items sold, so closed :)
  13. I

Selling: OF-105, MF-105, full nemesis (M), Ek-2600

Hellooo, im selling the following: OF-105 tt+440 SOLD* MF-105 tt+340 OM-105 tt+50 SOLD* MD-104 tt+40 Ek-2600 - tt+800 SOLD* Full nemesis male - tt+1450 SOLD* PM me if interested. :) /Iceish
  14. I

Loosing weight.

Havent posted in ages, but weightloss is somethng i take very serious on. And way to go Marla for pulling it off! :) Now when you have come thus far and can see the light in the end of the tunnel it will get abit easier. So, those last 12 kgs will be a walk in the park for you, litteraly! I...
  15. I

my avatar age ;) funny support answer

Would you look at that.. and i did the sucking up part aswell... :silly2:
  16. I

my avatar age ;) funny support answer

I got the same message as you dekel, but "smart" as i am ;) i checked my first deposit, and that was dated may 2003. But i know i played for quite a while before depositing, camping the rig and such! :P When you got about 0.50-1.50 ped oil per barrel..
  17. I

I am 2 years old

Well, when i sent a support case wondering how old my account is, they told me it is to old to easily find the answer, but earlier then oct 2003. But i mean, cant they dig alill depper then? :P Anyways, i thinik im turning 3 years old in feb-mars. Maybe ill send another case asking them to look...
  18. I

Top 20 uber-players 2005

Two persons that really impressed me when i started playing PE was Faustian and Crash, thats almost three years ago now. They kept order at the rig, and took down those awfully big troxies. :) And i remember hearing rumours about a soc called cK, and how visious they where. *Stay away from them...
  19. I

Successfull Withdrawal

Hey, just wanted to share this with the comunity. On the 22nd of october (05) i withdrew 12k ped, and today january 5th i got 1200$ on my account, just thaught you wanted to know. It took alittle longer then what they first told me, but right now i dont care! :D Im out shopping for a new PC...
  20. I

BUYING: Adj Hero

Hey, im interseted in buying a Adjusted Hero, if you have one for sale PM me! :dunce:
  21. I

Im a very happy guy ;)

Hehe, those rumors are wrong, lucky for me :wise: , otherwise it would have been fairly tough to safely get it to town :eek:
  22. I

Im a very happy guy ;)

Thanks so much for the grats! Oh, thanks for the info! Any idea how much i get every 24h's? ^^ Oh my, i forgot >< Well, 13000 PED Iron :D
  23. I

Im a very happy guy ;)

Hey, just had my first uber hof ever, and im fairly happy :D But i must say.. it was scary too, cause i almost coudent breith when it happend, and my heart jumped up and down like crazy. :eek: Im not totaly sure how to instert the img, but you can check the hof section if yall like...
  24. 13000 PED Iron :O

13000 PED Iron :O

still cant believe it..
  25. I

Selling: Skills

Hey, the BO's are as follows: Aim: 110 per implant WH: 110 LWT: 80 Courage: 130 Dont have enough dext for a full chip.. sorry
Back