Search results

1. Praug

Question: Melee weapon crafting

I have crafted just about all types of bps except melee weapons. I got a rutic kil bp and decided to give them a try and see how it goes. I wasnt worried about using residue to make a full tt weapon, was just testing the bp. I always start off my first click on any bp at max condition. The first...
  2. Praug

Selling: Adj. laganus cannon

SOLD Adj. laganus cannon Adjusted laganus cannon for sale 150 max damage tt=800ped sb= met by PM bo= sale ends 6/21/09 at 23:00 ma time SOLD
  3. Praug

Selling: Full Nemesis Male

Full Nemesis Male SOLD Looks like it is time to part with this armor do to poor returns everywhere else. :( The nemesis is at full tt 235.10 peds and has all 7 parts. SB:tt+3.2k BO:tt+3.5k Bidding ends 9/07/08 at 23:00 calypso time SB has been bidded. ending at tt+3.3k armor sold to Hotte
  4. Praug

Selling: UNL Hedoc SK-20

Looted a unl hedoc sk-20 the other night. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=74 looks to be over 6 months since one has been sold in auction with a bid of tt+2593.55peds TT=750.25 ped opening bid tt+2000 BO tt+3500 bidding ends on July 11, 2008 at calypso time of 01:00...
  5. Praug

Are you tired of getting badly decayed items?

Over the past few weeks every item I have looted has been in very bad condition. Most have been at 12% or less condition and the one that had the highest condition was a cb5L at 33% condition. Is this just me or are other players getting the same thing in there loot? Most items right now that I...
  6. Praug

6k Dung for sale

If any of the new land owners or anybody else need any dung I have 6k in storage. Pm me or post here. Thanks
Back