Search results

1. G

Post your PC specs + VU10 specs HERE! (help for upgrading my pc)

New Rig Asus M4A79TD Phenom 955 BE@3.2 Radeon 5770 4GB GSkill DDR3 1600 WD Caviar 250GB Sata CoolerMaster 750W PSU CM Storm Scout/Lite On optical Drive/Vista 64-bit Total = $853 Card and Mem are on the way. Have not been able to play EU for more than 30-40 min at a time with current MacBook...
  2. G

What is wrong with you ppl

amen pissing and moaning makes no difference. There are inevitable issues w/ and undertaking such as this........:D
  3. G

Coffee for Marco

Downtime...... Brother I hope it is back asap as well but u have to appreciate the ordeal that is involved w/something of this magnitude........... serious amounts of $ and a serious amount of technicalities............ MA is dealing w/a major infrastucture....... server farms etc...
  4. G

Coffee for Marco

beverages vs EU downtime It starts with coffee but the closer u get the more the the likelihood that it will certianly drive u to drink. I can only imagine that the crew dealing with the update will certianly have one of the finest tasting beers thay have ever had when the thing is all said and...
  5. G

Coffee for Marco

Coffee Bitch Coffee dont kid yourself I have known you for a long time and you are easily swayed into bieng someones bitch. Forget the coffee anyway, EU bieng down will lead you to becoming a beersmith............. and also the house does not get cleaner when travelling that road.;)
Back