What is wrong with you ppl

wtf are you saying?? i never ever seen any person who told that. write facts!!
actually i would -rep you for this damn thread, but as im in good mood you are safe.
and dont make an ass of you by making so unusefull threads.. be quiet and open doors and go walk as you said it !!
Maybe some ppl crying about eu, but you are crying about these ppl who crying about eu :D

amen pissing and moaning makes no difference. There are inevitable issues w/ and undertaking such as this........:D

oh noes!!!
1945-in-before-the-lock.gif

<snip>

its the end of old calypso , but the real world still keeps moving , and soon you and i will have the chance to login to a whole new world to explore and to enjoy and spend far to many hours in than we should ;)

so shut the **** up and let Mindark do their work.

cheers and with a small sense of humour.

ermik

I could not agree more. Furtheremore, the sheer number of people going into EF chat and demanding ETA's is just sad. Patience seems to be lacking in a large number of EU players. I'm happy to wait if they do it right the first time around.

Everyone should just chill. Even when the servers are back up, there will be more downtime to come as they fix bugs and restore functions. LOTS more downtime is ahead for us.
So just relax and wait for MA to announce the start of the Second Golden Shower...

yo

I agre with you;)
To much whining, it would be more fun if people would be more positive.
But of coarse MA will probably make some misstake when it comes to a Major uppdate like this.
But its our job to enlight them and send support about bug ect that can go wrong.
Nothing to wine about, its to big uppdate and hard to forsee everything that can go wrong.

// Sir_FluidHat

Yepp I agree on this, both you and me been in this game long enough :D

i'd just like to comment that MA probably realizes how much they fuc*ed up.

a 24hour down time is ridiculous, everyone loses. it goes to show that MA is,

after what~ 5-6 years, still new at this gaming industry. They should have

considered this a brand new game, not some version update where they

upgrade some textures~ especially with a gaming engine thats new to

them.

I've only been playing EU for 2 months.. and have deposited enuff

for atleast 2 of those free gold keys. Such ill-preparation is un-called for.

Dunno if they even bothered to run some beta tests. I found this lacking.. at

the beginning stages and was excited to know that the visual effects were

gonna be better than what it was previous.

I'm really surprised that even with the pre-download of vu10 there is such

a big downtime, and quite upset.

I hope they can speed things up cuz i'm starting to get antsy...

For those of you that are gonna flame me for not being patient~ and about

getting a life. I'm fortunate enuff have access to EU while working.

I'd like to be able to get home.. relax and play abit of EU.

That gives MA about 2hours from now.. hehe

Thanks for listen to my ranting. :)

I cant really grasp this but if i understand things correctly this is the deal.

First ppl whine about not getting CE2 , and when we finally get it ( along with an awesome storyline and a new calypso ) people start whining.

It takes to long! , why isnt it ready! , i want to play! , This is a scandal! , Im gonna start another game and leave EU!

turn off your computer , open the door and go outside for a while , you may notice there are other creatures out there , looking similar to you in shape and appearance , doing other things than getting upset over a virtual universe thats offline for what , maybe 24hrs?

its the end of old calypso , but the real world still keeps moving , and soon you and i will have the chance to login to a whole new world to explore and to enjoy and spend far to many hours in than we should ;)

ermik

lol, No matter what, people will always complain. Depending on perspective, their gripe may be justified; But in the end , MA will do what MA will do regardless; If people want to bitch, let em :D

It is a business in the end, and if the servers are not up, they loose money.... It will be running as soon as they are ready....besides, havent you learned, MA loves watching us speculate on everything and watch us go crazy spamming forums ;)

This thread makes me want to roll a rubber sleeping bag over me then do push-ups until I puke!!

omg! so sorry that was my penis talking. hehe...erm all is good here <shoves "unit" back into pants>. now what's going on?? :)

:beerchug::smash::bowdown::lolup:its summer its hot nobody likes it alot of people are on vacation and never want to go outside because its hot so there bored and only want to use wats inside there house and sicne Eu is very popular and fun . people love this game basically. and with the economy bad some people need extra cash . :lam::banana::shots::woohoo::flip::monkey::rocket::tp::tp::ninja::handgun::rocket:

Last edited:
/sigh.. all those low markup items are just floating by on the AU...

lol missing out on a chance at some good deals.

Actually, its not many people.

Most negative comments havent been from people that have played long (from what I can tell, might be wrong) most negative comments Ive seen have just been stupid and/or childish.

Most of the community are excited, and look forward to what they expect to see from logging in, as opposed to negative comments from people with no lives, and bored stupid.

i agree with the "bored stupid". i know everyones itching to get back online. :D

First ppl whine about not getting CE2 , and when we finally get it ( along with an awesome storyline and a new calypso ) people start whining.

It takes to long! , why isnt it ready! , i want to play! , This is a scandal! , Im gonna start another game and leave EU!

turn off your computer , open the door and go outside for a while , you may notice there are other creatures out there , looking similar to you in shape and appearance , doing other things than getting upset over a virtual universe thats offline for what , maybe 24hrs?

ermik

Agree but reasons for whinig is accumulated from long time. I feel is not juts because EU is not runing right now.
Few days without comp can be wery usefull for many of us.
All this around CE2 like downloading , fixing, instaling, waiting, chating and reading forim is fun and break boredom of ewryday ingame grinding.
And once CE2 is implemented and runing we can go back to wait real gameplay VU as we wait for it a long time but at least CE2 will make waiting easier and shorter for some time.

They are? :scratch2: I think you need an EF break.

People aren't whining, they're just excited. Lame of you to attack them like this - Almost makes you think you could use some 'whining' yourself.

I agree with both you and Ermik.

This is an event we have been waiting for 2 years now and we've only known about it coming out today for a week now. OFC there's excitment in the air. We all start fighting because we're pumped up with adrenaline, however, we'll still forget all of that and still be friends like nothing has happend as soon as EU goes up again. So chill a little Ermik :)

I got really pissed off earlier today when they announced that it will not be untill tomorrow EU opens up - it took me 6 hours to cool down (and a couple of beers).

So chill out - have a glass of wine (have one for me too, I'm all out)

Cheers!

The Dragons Shadow Societies (Dragons Shadow and Dragons Shadow Wraiths) did just that. We grabbed a beacon, called a robot shuttle, and boarded a robot craft with under 35 minutes left on the clock.

We completed our primary mission of robot eradication, and had about 2 minutes left on the self-destruct timer when Typhon impacted Calypso. It was a mad dash at the end. :)

That was a great idea! I hope you had fun with it. :D

It was fun! Usually on a beacon mission, the "time pressure" feeling is minimal. This time however, we knew there was a hard deadline we were up against. It really got the adreneline going for the entire raiding party! :)

Cheers!

Well I have so far used the time to install a Gigabit wired network in my house.

Backup all my crap, install Windows 7 which looks good so far btw and get the new client working.

I don't mind the couple of days off as I got some useful stuff done.

For everyone complaining.... Get over it. The break gives us enough time to really move on from the old and appreciate the new.

wtf are you saying?? i never ever seen any person who told that. write facts!!
actually i would -rep you for this damn thread, but as im in good mood you are safe.
and dont make an ass of you by making so unusefull threads.. be quiet and open doors and go walk as you said it !!
Maybe some ppl crying about eu, but you are crying about these ppl who crying about eu :D

what did he say to get even 1 -rep for this thread ?

reason why he started it is prolly he is getting sad and fed up with all the complaining people do.
it doesnt'matter what MA / FPC does , and in some time what the other plannet partners do.
there will allway's be people who cant apreciate whet they do or will do.

end conclusion : it doesn't matter what u do , u can never make evryone happy.

ermik
Awesome a thread whining about the whining. I love it.

outside_mmorpg.jpg

only downside is the lack of revival terminals :\ and the so called police are suchcarebears :< I tried pvp against some lowlvl noobs in the street (kids) they got oneshotted then the carebears acme to take me away to some RP dungeon,,,

and everything has such an sick high MU...

:yay:

Nothing wrong with me LOL :silly2:

well said ,, i cant wait

take as long as u need MA,,,,{ means there getting it right },id rather log in knowing i CAN play and check all the new shit out, then be so bugged i cant move or am glitched into a wall or sumfin !.

i been looking forward to this for as long as i can remember ,,

as for walkin out the back door does anyone see butterflies and look down for the fruit ??? ,,,

lool zomg am i addicted lool.

gl in the new world :)VU 10 FTW

ffbfls:yay::yay:

I couldnt be dissapointed :D

I was a bit gobsmacked when people complained about the end of calypso, how it was not up to their expectations. I was not expecting anything apart from a VU update. So what we got was well over my expectations

Ace

Me too, I wasnt expecting nothing, but I was at AHR party and for sure it was a good idea. They also improved the storyline by putting some radio talk between mjr.ceramone (if I remember right:)) and someone, it definetely made atmospehe better along with great ending tune.

On the other hand:

Everyone who just a little understands programs or has played EU for longer can expect this. Nothing new will appear until mini/regular VU is introduced. Simply if there wasnt any update I wast expecting nothing new. So couldnt be dissapointed.

And I like this ending screen :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That is why I am playing Second Life, it is a lot of fun too. Or try Regnum if you want to shoot and kill.

Just have fun,
Candy

Back