Search results

1. Gum Boot

Entropia currency standard

Kia ora Everyone, It has been a while since I posted on this forum or contributed to Entropia Universe in any material way. I'm certain subject like this has been discussed but I thought I would lay out my thoughts as someone who approaches EU from an investment perspective and see what the...
  2. Gum Boot

Help: Recent Mining Logs

Hi Guys, i'm looking to get hold of mining logs to conduct some base statistical analysis. Ideally the mining logs should not be more than 12 months old. if anyone wishes to contribute, I'm happy to share the results. Minimum data required is just Find Date (atleast to month-year) Mining...
  3. Gum Boot

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

Hi Everyone Selling 72 Calypso Land Deeds 102,000 PED BO only. Cheers, Gum
  4. Gum Boot

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

Hi Guys, as the title says, pm with offers, >100 for sale. Cheers, Gum
  5. Gum Boot

Achievement: Extraction

Hey Guys, picked this up a couple days ago.
  6. Gum Boot

Buying: 50x Calypso Land Deeds

As title says Paying 1365 PED/ea Cheers,
  7. Gum Boot

Selling: Kammaldon DNA Parts

Hi There, Selling 2x Kamaldon Bone Crests 1x DNA Cartridge 5 Great set to complete the Kammaldon DNA SB: 500 BO: 1K Auction Ends 48 hours after last Bid. Cheers.
  8. Gum Boot

Selling: Yuka DNA Parts

Hi There, Selling 3x Yuka Long Bone 1x Yuka Mandible 1x DNA Cartridge 5 A great set to complete the Yuka DNA SB: 3K BO: 6K Auction Ends 48 hours after last Bid.
  9. Gum Boot

Buying: Arkadian DNA Parts (Yuka, Kammaldon, Riptor)

Hi There, as the thread says. Keen to hear from people. Commission on information that leads to a trade. Cheers, Gum
  10. Gum Boot

Buying: DNA Parts/Samples (MM)

Would love to hear from people that received DNA parts/Samples as part of the Merry Mayhem event. Cheers, Gum
  11. Gum Boot

Buying: Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition

Hi Everyone, Interested in the title above. Please get in touch if you wish to sell. Cheers, Gum
  12. Gum Boot

Buying: 5x CLD

Offering 1250 PED/ea Cheers
  13. Gum Boot

Buying: DNA Samples and/or Animal Parts

I'm interested in hearing from people with DNA Sample and/or Animal Parts for the use of making DNA samples. PM me if you have anything I may be interested in. Cheers, Gum
  14. Gum Boot

Buying: CLD's

1080 PED/each PM or reach me ingame
  15. Gum Boot

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

Looking for as many as 40 CLD's PM me if you have any to sell Cheers
  16. Gum Boot

Buying: Hangar

I'm kicking the tyres in the hangar market, please pm me if you have a hangar you'd like to sell.
  17. Gum Boot

Entropia Let It Rock: Your Journey Awaits

Hey Guys, Here is my entry to the let it rock entropia video competition. 3 version. Main version NM Version - takes away all money focus No subtities - no subtitles Here they are Sbutitled Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9BNiaXvN68 Subtitled Version (NM Version)...
  18. Gum Boot

The R Word - Recession

So guys, whos feeling the pinch and who isn't? atm, im a univeristy student, so any situation and i'd have no money anyway hahaha.
  19. Gum Boot

Armour Tax Still Justifiable?

Hi Guys after not beingin EU for some time now, i have returned breifly. I have noticed that EU has become a far more stable platform than what it once was, and i dont tend to have any trouble with lag on any of my computers or the need to constantly relog due to bugs 2.1 GHz 3Gb RAM Nvidia...
  20. Gum Boot

Uber Stars

Hi Guys, I was wondering if i could get hold of 4 uber players, 3 people wearing shadow (tiger would also do) and a last wearing supremacy to star in my video if your keen to help me out, please private message me and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. Regards Gum
  21. Gum Boot

Latest Download... Big??

Hi Guys i've read that this download is quite small, for a couple days i couldn't get it downloaded until i ran it as administrator in vista, however now that i've gotten it to start downloading, its saying the file will take 5 hours at 80kb/s im not reinstalling EU, its just the update. the...
  22. Gum Boot

Eu on Ubuntu

Hey Guys i got a new laptop, it has ubuntu/vista dual boot, of cource vista probably isn't optimum perating system to use, een tho i got 3 gigs of ram. however. can i run EU on my ubuntu? and does it run well? Cheers Gum
  23. Gum Boot

Selling Weapons, ARR 8000, KK etc

Fire Forge ARR 8000 TT + 1225 Karma Killer TT + 700 Marber Bravo TT + 275 FreanD Delta BLP PIstol TT + 265 A101 TT + 55 2xA102 TT + 60 3xA103 TT + 25 2xA104 TT + 145 This isn't an auction persay, these are starting offers, please show interest via pm or post. I reserve all right to inhibit...
  24. Gum Boot

SELLING Boar & Other Armours

Full Boar (M) TT + 8,000 SOLD Full Knight (M) TT + 100 Full Gnome (M) TT + 15 Kobold (M) No Feet TT + 10 7x 6A Plates TT + 140 set 6x 5B Plates TT + 980 Set SOLD this isn't an auction persay, these are just starting offers, let me know by posting or by pm if you have any interest. I...
  25. Gum Boot

Buying FAP-90

Hey guys, pm if your interested in selling. Thanks
Back