Search results

1. Zavy

Selling: Damaged Fuel Pump (Rare Item)

I am selling Damaged Fuel Pump (Rare Item) on the auction in game if you are interested.
  2. Zavy

Question: Can you recall your Quad-wing from other planets?

I did some searching and can not seem to find a simple answer to this question. If I lend out a quad-wing / slepnir and the person flies to another planet can I recall my ship after they land? If yes, what planet storage does the ship goto? (the one I am on, or the one they are on) Can I...
  3. Zavy

Friends List Control Panel: Who's stalking you!?! Remove me and ask me again, friend.

I would like to suggest a Friends list control panel. I find it creepy that I don't know who's list I am on and that they just monitor my activity without ever saying a word to me. If I delete someone from my list it should also ask me if I would like to be removed from their list. Obviously...
  4. Zavy

The Void is an enigmatic abyss. Zavy's existence was his reality. There was no flesh even though thoughts echoed in his mind. No ears to hear. No eyes to see. Yet he saw strange lights of any color he could think of, flashing. When he focused on a color it would glow in intensity and...
  5. Zavy

Avatar Chronicles: Seeing the Light

It was time to process Condours' preserved evidence. A few hours in an incubator would safely restore all the specimens for analysis. Among the collected remains was a pure sample. A hand, clinched onto an escape pod door latch, cauterized at the wrist preventing infection. The responsible...
  6. Zavy

Avatar Cronicles: The Machine Lives

It would be days before the bio lab would finish disecting the remains of rubish. Any personal belongings would be returned to loved ones. All physical remains are cryostasised to pervserve DNA until positive idenification is confirmed. Technology on Calypso for military is highly advanced...
  7. Zavy

Mutiple Post or Mutiple Questions? (MOD help please)

If I was going to post a series of serious questions should I create a post for each question to keep on topic or should I create as few post as possible if they are based on the same general topic?
  8. Zavy

Avatar Chronicles: Suspended Animation

The large transport ship barely lasted long enough to transmit a distress signal to its final destination, Port Atlantis. A search and rescue party was deployed from Calypso in hopes of bringing back any survivors. The aftermath of destruction was apparently most heinous. Some would say...
  9. Zavy

In regards to mob regen (poll)

A) Would you rather kill 10 mobs and get 5 no loots and 1 ped each that takes 10 minutes to kill OR B) Would you rather kill 3 mobs and get 2 no loots and a 5 ped loot that takes 10 minutes to kill Just wondering. Revised :I guess I wans't very clear, but it made sense to me. The...
  10. Zavy

Avatar Chronicles: Shadows of the Past

Zavy's sojourn begins aboard the transport shuttle Condour bound for Calypso, a one way ticket to an uncertain destiny. Hopes of colonizing a new world, like so many before and after him. Tales of fertile and dangerous landscapes peeked his curiosity. Abandoning Earth was an easy decision...
  11. Zavy

Unreachable fix suggestion

I suggest that unreachable mobs should self-destroy after a certain amount of time and respawn.
  12. Zavy

Return rates are 90%, why doesn't all loot sell at 110%?

Just curious. As the topic states, if all the 'test' point to the theory that most return rates over a certain period of time equal 90% why isn't the minimum sale rate at 110%? Why sell anything at 101%? Yes I understand supply and demand, but I don't understand shooting yourself in the...
  13. Zavy

How does loot work?

To me: All ammo used should be converted into items that can be sold to other players with a markup.(Otherwise I am gambling) All decay and fees(auction/shop) is paid to Planet Owner. All Taxes are paid to Land Owners. So is this true and if so why do people say they loose so much when...
  14. Zavy

I wish there would be avatar interaction with the emotes. Like hugging, hand-shakes, piggy-back rides, sitting together as one, kissing, smacking and whatever else would make the experience more personal. There should even be an alternate response to an avatars reaction from an action. Ex. If...
  15. Zavy

Neteller deposit bonus

I noticed a car from Neteller and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the requirements are for getting the bonus item?
  16. Zavy

Skills! Whats the point?

I am about 35 pistoleer and decided to check out sweat camp and kill some PUNY mobs. I missed on one mob 5 times. Is this normal? If so, what's the point of skills? Are there any other people with higher skill that have problem hitting level 1 mobs? I can see a miss here and there, but...
  17. Zavy

Next Island Vs. Rocktropia

I have yet to visit any other planets and was wondering what to expect and which I should choose. What are any pros and cons between the two? Things like: >which is more noob friendly? >which is more populated with players? >is it just another land area or do you feel like you on a different...
  18. Zavy

Selling: Full Paladin (M) Unlimited {ONE WEEK ONLY}

i am selling Full Male Paladin. Please Private Message me with serious offers/bids only. This is only available until Dec. 22 all offers must be in by then. The highest offer/bid will be accepted. I am not selling at market prices because this armor is only for those that desire it. I...
  19. Zavy

Kinetic Attack - Damage type?

I notice most kinetic attack chip I do cold damage, but I recieve electric skill. Can anyone confirm if it does cold damage as the chip says it does 3 Cold, as the rest do electric. Maybe a bug, but support said it works correctly. I think it does electric, but I'm no pro at damage types.
  20. Zavy

Health bar added no HUD needed, thanks!

Just noticed the other day one of my wishes was granted, so i am just here to say thanks. As an avid gamer i enjoy playing with no HUD (remove HUD by pressing 'C' by default and 'V' for icons). The problem was i could never see my health bar. For those that care, you can now see your health...
  21. Zavy

Possible fix Insta-crash for vista users

Not sure if this will help everyone, but I messed around with permissions and have now finally been able to log in. It could be because its low server time or random luck, but here goes anyway. Press Start > goto Entropia Universe > > RIGHT CLICK Entropia game launcher (make sure its not a...
  22. Zavy

Ammo in Trade Terminal?

I can't help but think there will be no ammo in the TT. We loot ammo and is pretty redundant as it has no markup except for explosive ammo. If it is removed then looting ammo would have purpose, otherwise bring back the pecs. Stimulating the economy would be a plus. Then I got to thinking...
  23. Zavy

Info: Hunting Cost - Chart

Here is a chart for those interested in the actual cost to use a weapon or how much ammo they will need if the weapon is at full TT. First Chart is common ones I use. The other is just a list. All the info is from entropida from about 6 months ago. So if that info is incorrect on an item then...
  24. Zavy

FYI: Hit Ability 10/10 info

I see lots of talk about missed shots with 10/10 HA (hit ability). I noticed this and it has been there for long time, so it might be obvious to some and new to others. As you will see in the pic, the discription clearly says this is not the actual hit percentage and depends on choice of...
  25. Zavy

That Girl

You know who you are, this is for you. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ILb1NZMv-18
Back