Search results

1. M

Guess this week's payout!

My guess is 4.83 :)
  2. M

Every planet should have it's own MU on auction

The profit potential is very limited as it is now either way. Since everyone on planets other than calypso expects at least calypso prices for their items.
  3. M

Every planet should have it's own MU on auction

Having separate MVs per planet will greatly help to shape proper economies on planets other than calypso. Market history is not the reason for people under-cutting prices, that will occur regardless whether there's history or not. If each planet would display their on MV then the prices would...
  4. M

Selling: 5 ESIs

:bump: :bump:
  5. M

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

:beerchug: Bump :beerchug:
  6. M

:( Bump :(
  7. M

:yay: Bump :yay:
  8. M

:yay: Bump :yay:
  9. M

1k sounds a lot more reasonable than the 1075 Spawn stated. But then I rather buy em directly from MA. This isn't a price check thread or a discussion thread guys. I'm offering to buy deeds from people that don't want them anymore. And as you said, I'm not the only one looking to buy these...
  10. M

I think you mean "re-seller". Because I know there's bound to be people out there that don't want the deeds they have. And an ROI on 950 > 1000. If after a few weeks no one sells me any, I will likely buy em from MA. But I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone. People like you sicken me...
  11. M

Thanks for your input Spawn, but I could really do without it.
  12. M

Guess I need to rephrase that. Tell me how many deeds and a reasonable price you'd like to get for them. Seeing as there are still tons of deeds in auction being sold for 1000 ped by MindArk, I obviously am looking to buy some below 1000 ped.
  13. M

Hi, I'm buying Calypso Land Deeds. Anyone who'd like an out from their investment please PM me how many deeds you have and a reasonable price you'd like for them. Thanks.
  14. M

Bump :yay:
  15. M

Selling 5 ESIs ranging from 12-16 ped TT each. PM me if you need any. Thanks.
  16. M

Selling: Vega Class Spaceship, Thruster (UL) and Hangar

3.5k for the thruster.
  17. M

Selling: Vega Class Spaceship, Thruster (UL) and Hangar

2,000 Ped for the Thruster.
  18. M

Upgrades for Land Areas

Unless you bought the UL Running Shoes from Global Auction, in which case you can enter by yourself and run in that lootable pvp LA. :)
  19. M

Short hangar history list

Then I'm glad you're onboard with us. It would help if you didn't post stuff like "hangar owners already got plenty" and compare it with what other professions lost. Because the book for other professions hasnt been closed either, you dont know what taming/mentoring/etc is going to be like when...
  20. M

Short hangar history list

It is? can hangar owners truly call this a profession in the way space is right now? You've said so yourself, Even when the Privateer ships are made operational, they're still not fit for transport! A fighter is still the safest way to travel in space. Not sure why you waited for hangars to...
  21. M

HANGAR OWNERS - The Long Wait

And to add more to all this disappointment, hangar owners will not be the pioneers in space combat this time around either. As I'm sure many quad-pilots and vtol-pilots will be the first to kill space mobs way before any privateer is battle ready.
  22. M

Upcoming Fort Landgrab

Although this sounds fun, I sure hope LGs are not 1 LA at a time. It's always been my opinion to have as many LAs in LG at a time as possible so you dont have the top 5 socs owning multiple LAs. Give the little guys a chance to fight for the "lesser" LAs ;).
  23. M

Upcoming Fort Landgrab

Nope, it's better to speak your mind right away on what ideas could make it better, just in case MA/SDS/etc happen to see it and decide to include it. Otherwise it may be too late for them to change anything.
  24. M

Upcoming Fort Landgrab

Something they could do to make it "worth it" is to make the LG sort of a custom "Event" and have the winning soc get all ammo spent during the LG.
  25. M

Bug reporters incentive?

Well it's been almost a month since I first submitted the support case, but at last it's been settled. It seems that MA/FPC's support has infact grown in the last 7 years and there is a glimmer of hope :) (even though I had fight for the compensation instead of being automatically forwarded to...
Back