Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

Monkey Man

Provider
Society
Delta Force
Monkey Man Of Science
Hi,

I'm buying Calypso Land Deeds. Anyone who'd like an out from their investment please PM me how many deeds you have and a reasonable price you'd like for them.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have 5 deeds.. will sell for 1075 ped each.

Guess I need to rephrase that.

Tell me how many deeds and a reasonable price you'd like to get for them.

Seeing as there are still tons of deeds in auction being sold for 1000 ped by MindArk, I obviously am looking to buy some below 1000 ped.

Guess I need to rephrase that.

Tell me how many deeds and a reasonable price you'd like to get for them.

Seeing as there are still tons of deeds in auction being sold for 1000 ped by MindArk, I obviously am looking to buy some below 1000 ped.

fat chance with 5.32 ped a deed this week..

Thanks for your input Spawn, but I could really do without it.

1k a piece sounds reasonable to me as well, dont feel the need to sell though. Not the first thread of its kind either. I always get the feeling ppl try to devaluate things this way.

fricken re-buyer
I think you mean "re-seller".
buck up and buy 1 for 1k
Because I know there's bound to be people out there that don't want the deeds they have. And an ROI on 950 > 1000.
If after a few weeks no one sells me any, I will likely buy em from MA. But I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone.
u ppl sicken me
People like you sicken me. Accusing someone and putting your nose where it doesn't belong.

1k a piece sounds reasonable to me as well, dont feel the need to sell though. Not the first thread of its kind either. I always get the feeling ppl try to devaluate things this way.
1k sounds a lot more reasonable than the 1075 Spawn stated. But then I rather buy em directly from MA.

This isn't a price check thread or a discussion thread guys. I'm offering to buy deeds from people that don't want them anymore. And as you said, I'm not the only one looking to buy these deeds at a slight discount. Even a 10 ped discount could mean 2-4 weeks less for the ROI to finish.

Resellers always sucked...even if I would be low on PED, I would rather give them away for free than sell to resellers.

Deeds are 1k.. for now.. no more, no less...

Back