Search results

1. stefanie firest

Selling: Bulk of Blueprints

100 ped bid from roughrider auction ends 9 november 4:19h (GMT+1) unless someone else makes a higher bid or BO is met Hi all, like the titlle says i'm selling all my blueprints i have this is a action and ends when BO is met or 24hours after highest bid Gl to all the TT is 5.6 ped and...
  2. stefanie firest

Selling: Umbranoid symbol female

as titlle says im selling my Umbranoid symbol female TT is 1 ped SB 45000% = 450ped BO 60000% = 600ped more info peauction
  3. stefanie firest

Selling: Prancer outfit + makeupmask

SB LOWERED TO 1.5k !! 8 piece cloths with 3fields 100% prancer texture SB price for whole set = 1.5k BO price for whole set = 2.5k tt price included ! Or serious offers also accepted in PM or here. Want to sell as bulk or individual. It contains : the market value (selling price) is...
  4. stefanie firest

PC on my prancer outfit + makeup

like the titlle says, i wanna know what i can get for my beautifull prancer outfit. It contains : Cognac Coat Click to enlarge Linestrip Shades Click to enlarge Leaf Barret Click to enlarge Foxy High Stiletto Boots Click to enlarge Ninja High Jacket Stripes Click to enlarge Havok...
  5. stefanie firest

Uber: 7701 ped Umbranoid Adept

I hunted today Umbranoids because i wanted to loot a tube or paste pot, but they dindt looted any good at all, not one global on 300 ped ammo :mad: So i went back to town, i checked the malls on a bit of everything but dindt found anything i wanted. After +-1hour i decided to go do a quick...
  6. stefanie firest

Selling: Umbranoid suit (female)

i am selling my Umbranoid suit i think its the only female one ingame since i dindt found a other female one Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge so SOLD ingame auction for +3k ps; i reserve the right not to sell if price is to low or i wanna keep it
  7. stefanie firest

Selling: Umbranoid Paste Pot

not for sale anymore ps: I reserve the right to stop the auction at any time, (and i used this right ;))
  8. stefanie firest

PC : Face/Body/Hair units and siccors

like the titlle says, i want to know price of these nice tools : 1. Face sculpting chair 2. Body sculpting unit 3. Hair stylist chair 4. Hair stylist toolkit (siccors)
  9. stefanie firest

Achievement: my first spaceship i found

like the titlle says :yay::yay::yay: litlle story; i went to the rig to show a soc mate my new cloths i bought, but it started to get verry hot under my feets ( cause the killing, what else did u thought?? :ahh:) so i bought some bombs and probes and started to get mining my way to nymphtown...
  10. stefanie firest

Selling: 99.58 esi

hey all, i sell my new looted ESI its a 99.58 tt esi Click to enlarge hall of fame here SOLD
  11. stefanie firest

again litlle Ambu Uber

was hunting (again :D) on ambus, loot again bad, till this one popped up Click to enlarge Click to enlarge its my second nice esi this week!!! :yay::yay: i hope many more to come :D sold
  12. stefanie firest

HoF: Silent Ambu Uber

was hunting (as most days) on ambu's in Nea's, and dindt got any globals or good loot at all :( till this nice hof came Click to enlarge its my first high markup item i looted so i'm verry happy with it :yay::yay: (esi already sold for 3k)
  13. stefanie firest

Achievement: First disciple graduation

Hey all, i wanted to post this because its my first disciple that actually graduates :yay: His name is Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta, and i met him at PA when he was looking for info to sweat and where he could sweat, and how he could make money, because nobody answered to his questions i helped...
  14. stefanie firest

Achievement: Finally Serendipity !!

YAY :yay::yay::yay: after some tough weeks trying to get it unlocked, i finally unlocked it today, the fun is, i tried weeks to unlock it, but it dindt happen, then i had some issues with my pc i couldnt login on eu, so i logged in today and i totally forgot i was close to unlock it, so while...
  15. stefanie firest

HoF: First solo hof with item! WEEEEE!!

Hey all, i was doing great today on ambus, i hunted them like crazy all day long and got like 10-15 globals on them (only oils :( ), let me say i almost never get any solo-globals !! except today!! Even in the socchat it was going like : Keep hunting Stef! U hot today! :D:D (dunno what they...
  16. stefanie firest

Selling: Make up mask + make up

hey all, this is what i sell because i dont want my makeup anymore : i prefer to sell it in bulk with SB 220PED and BO 270PED (i think price is fair enough?)
  17. stefanie firest

sorry to all my friends and the peoplle i know in EU

I want to appologize to everybody i know because i dindt played in some weeks now and i never said that i was gonna take a break or so to someone. The main reason is because i was a bit bored and wanted a litlle break so i tried some other games out, but i dindt liked them like i like EU. But...
  18. stefanie firest

PC on appartment at sakura city

i would lik to know at what fair price i can sell my appartment in sakura city, Chikira Kansha Condos 7F tyvm in advance greets Stefanie
  19. stefanie firest

selling all my armor/plates/weapons/loots/etc

sold most items i wanted to sell
  20. stefanie firest

lowest tt hermes/spartacus

BUYING: lowest tt hermes/spartacus hey all, i dunno if someone can help me with this one, but since MA implemented Hermes and Spartacus and Rutuba, i fell in love with it.(just the way how it looks) So i'm looking for verry low tt hermes/spartacus/rutuba (Female) pieces. The reason why i'm...
  21. stefanie firest

warrior gen 05 team global from this morning

my disciple (Gustav), a friend of him (Felix) and me decided to go do some litlle powerfisting on feffs, it was alooooot fun but the loot really sucked and we dindt had any profit on it, so we decided to play a bit with our pets. But after a while we did our pets agin to the stable and we just...
  22. stefanie firest

My first HOF !!!

i did my first HOF since i play 1 year now :yay::yay: to bad i lost peds instead of win peds with the hof but it was great fun and thats all about for me, to have fun :D Click to enlarge i have to admit that it wasnt without cheating :D, i mean, i asked volunteers for it and many peoplle...
  23. stefanie firest

connection lost

i want to login for the first time today but i keep getting the message ; Click to enlarge someone know whats wrong? first time i keep getting this screen ;(
  24. stefanie firest

some help with next weapon

hey all, i maxed the breer m4a so now i'm looking for what rifle i can use now someone have any idea's for me? thx in advance ps; if u have any questions just ask me ;)
  25. stefanie firest

first solo global ever and without any team

saterday i wanted to do a litlle hunt with my last peds i had, so i choosed a random tp and came to Aegis Mound, i runned a bit and saw much berycycled and mrps and sabakumas running around so i begon to kill them all i got some nice loots like schogun shin,thights 40 ped worth then i started...
Back