warrior gen 05 team global from this morning

stefanie firest

Dominant
Society
Groene Draeck
Stefanie Firestormgirl Ares
my disciple (Gustav), a friend of him (Felix) and me decided to go do some litlle powerfisting on feffs, it was alooooot fun but the loot really sucked and we dindt had any profit on it, so we decided to play a bit with our pets.
But after a while we did our pets agin to the stable and we just runned around like some weird crazy peoplle :D, just to have some fun, so we saw some bery's and prancers and corns that we killed with our fists :D

but then we saw a ugly black thing and when we saw the name my disciple ( Gustav ) and his friend said ; s**t, RETREAT , RETREAT !!!
so i had to laugh because they thought they would die from it ;)

Lucky me i still had some ammo left and i had my vigi with me, so i told them to relax and see how the girls handle such ugly things :D

so i started to shoot it, and they wanted to fap me. (the help wasnt need but its much appreciated)

i dont here or see often swirlies when i am hunting :( but its always nice when u get it if u dont expect it and when u having some fun with friends, so here is the screenshot from it.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

it isnt a large global or so but i gived them each a litlle share from it because we hunted toghether and we had so much fun while powerfisting the mobs.

I hope u all anjoyed the litlle story behind a litlle team global :)

gratzzz mate!!!!:yay::yay:

Big gratz on the global, but i still hope you'll have one on your really own lol :wtg:
Keep going , i'm sure more luck will be with you.

Gratz Stefanie, and great story about hanging out with friends and having fun ; the backbone of EU. :wtg:

congratulations :) nice job

Gratz ... and hope ya covered ya fapper ;) :laugh:

Gratz ... and hope ya covered ya fapper ;) :laugh:

yeah, like i told before, i dindt used the fap-help because they did not so much dmg on vigi with 6a's on it, but i gived them a share from it, thats the less i could do for them

Back