Search results

1. dandy

Buying: a spacecraft

Message me the SI and the price. pay by peds and peds ready.
  2. dandy

Selling: Angel M set & Salamander M set

Hi; Selling the following sets, chat to me in game for details. Angel Part/Tier Helmet 3 Shin 5 Harness 4 Arm 4 Glove 4 Foot 4 Thigh 5 Salamander/Tier Helmet 1 Shin 1 Harness 2 Arm 2 Glove 1 Foot 1 Thigh 1
  3. dandy

HoF: hello HOF - long time no see! Grand Formidon 2k

It's nice to see you again.
  4. dandy

Uber: loots rain on me

Today MA makes me smile:) It's the HOF Typhoon season. 1: full esi + full hl11 2: Isis BL1600 3: full hl11
  5. dandy

Selling: Angel Male Set With Tier 3+

Hi Seriously selling this angel armor male set, looking for a serious buyer. Harness/Thigh tier 4 Arm/Foot/Shin/Helmet/Gloves tier 3 SB = TT + 30K BO = 34.5K (include tt) BO = 35.6K (include tt) BO = 36K (include tt) BO = 37K (include tt) BO = 38K (include tt) Picture: Rule: 1: once...
  6. dandy

Angel M Set With Tierier 3/4 Price Check

Hi; I want to sell this angel set so I can upgrade to a better armor. Can any one give me the approximate market value for this? Harness/Thigh tier 4 Arm/Foot/Shin/Helmet/Gloves tier 3 picture: This could be the set with the most unlocked tier in game. I give 100peds for the first...
  7. dandy

Vivo is too bright.

Hi I wish VIVO (Medical Tool) have dimmer light. It is too bright for me like shining a torch to my face and I have to switch to third person mode to use. It is not pleasant to use for a few years. Excuse me if it is been written by some one else here. dandy
  8. dandy

ATH: 53K Proteron

Never expect, but it happened. Thanks clad and james ghost who have been fapping me over the years. Thanks Agis Mckracken who told me to try some new mobs. I have many worst hunting runs and I have the best run today. Now I can say I have it all.
  9. dandy

Question: By the end of year 2012 Entropia download size will be..

We have heard often about the population is getting from fat to obese, from 20% of population to 40% of population. Entropia download size is the same, from 600MB to 2GB TO 10GB now. I think Entropia will die from itself, not from other players. By the end of year 2012 Entropia download size...
  10. dandy

Question: Have you ever damaged your vehicle to get repair skill?

As the title says, I have...
  11. dandy

FYI: Auction is broken!!!

Can't buy or sell.
  12. dandy

Supremacy Reign open for members

================== = Supremacy Reign HQ = ================== For Mature players must be self sufficient. No none sense No bulls. Jokes are OK. Have 160k + in Skills At least 360 total of health and attributes.(Agility + Health + Intel + Psyche + Strength) pm me to join: dandy...
  13. dandy

inventory/storage listing like auction and searchable

Yes; often when I look at my storage, I wish all items are listing in text instead of pictures. Loading inventory will be supper fast and searching an item in a flash. dandy ps: sorry if it is already posted some where before, I searched for "inventory" under this section and nothing came up.
  14. dandy

Furors had no loots at TI Castle - relog - now I can't log back in

I have just visited Treasure Island Castle to kill some furors. After killed 18 of them with no loots and I tried relog may fix the problem. Now I can't log back in with An Internal Error has occurred. Has confirmed with an other hunter next to me, he too got no loot and tried relog...
  15. dandy

Selling: beauty loot item tt before I tt them

all sort of beauty loot items see pic before. tt = 516.80 price tt at Oshiri tp first come first serve, one sell all for the bulk in the picture dandy
  16. dandy

PE TOOL: Profit/Loss and Statistic and Timer

As the title says. version 0.0.0.6: (26/12/2010) petool.zip ............ md5: ab6275992da1b4eff7e86dbd7b9df3f1 Upgrade from old versions: petool_up_v0006.zip ............ md5: f6f5892faff5f63813d23fce768b6f94 This is a beta release, if you use this tool timer for your MM, you must be very...
  17. dandy

dandy's loot factory

Location: Emerald Mall, Floor 2, Shop No 8 Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 - Tier 2.9 .... TT + 14043.54 Boar Male set - tier 1+ for each part .... tt+ 4000.00 Also have a set of Vigi Male and Nem Male for sale. trade direct to save on shop fees.
  18. dandy

Free Wormhole Events Weekly Dec-10 Destination is at Medusa Island

Hi Where From: Port Atlantis Marina Where To: Medusa TP When: 10.00 AM MindArk Time (every Sunday for this December 2010 only) But a special Wormhole today - Friday 09/12/2010 at the time above. dandy For more information and past worms see Free Wormhole Event
  19. dandy

FYI: Voice Chat Firewall setting and Port forward needs

Recently a friend with voice chat tried to talk to me. But I could not hear him. I had port 35060 and ip address 192.121.4.4 opened. That port and address was initiated from my PC. I have looked in my router logs, and I kept having port 27640 and ip address 192.121.4.4 tried to access my...
  20. dandy

FYI: Download VU 10.4.4 Error > fixed

I played for an hour now, now problem so far. Repair any VU without Full Re-installation Problem: The client loader doesn't do resume download of public_users_data\dynamic_content\*.pak may cause by Download thread count when it is more than 1. Solution: (This is on Windows XP) Make sure...
  21. dandy

FYI: Text left alignment > fixed

After downloading completed of vu 11.4.4.63393 I got this bug. I was welcome by a Scipulor by the mob name was out of sight to the left. After a few minutes I fixed it by clearing Windows histor/cache and clean registry by CCleaner.exe Here are some suggestions if you don't want to use...
  22. dandy

Free Wormhole Events 01-Oct-10: Destination is at

Free Wormhole Events 01-Oct-10: Destination is at Hi Where From: Swamp Camp Where To: Memorial Island (you could pick some peds I dropped too) When: 10.00 AM MindArk Time (every first day of each month) dandy For more information and past worms see Free Wormhole Event Last edited by...
  23. dandy

Achievement: Silent Achievement

Name Date Psyche 62 26-09-2010 Intel 72 commando 10-10-2010 harmony 200hp+ 13-05-2011 300k+ skills 10k scip mission 16-05-2011 dandy I like to complete Araneatrox next if loots allow me to continue;)
  24. dandy

Question: Will you recreate your EF account and stay?

Yea, Nah? Entropia Forum's database, including all contents and user accounts will be sold. And Entropia Forum will start again but with blank user accounts and contents. Will you recreate your EF account and stay here? Or go where your account goes? More details here...
  25. dandy

Free Wormhole Events 01-Sep-10: Destination is at

Hi Where From: Swamp Camp Where To: An Island near Twin Peak(you could pick some peds I dropped too) When: 12.20 AM MindArk Time (every first day of each month) dandy For more information and past worms: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/128025-free-wormhole-events.html
Back