Search results

1. Miccey

EU gambling thesis

You can debate this all you want, i still think in the END: No matter if you have the HIGHEST skill No matter what eq you use No matter if you have the highest HA You STILL wont know what creature have loot...Cause they still pop up empty most of the time...Thus Lottery...
  2. Miccey

FYI: How to ruin lootable PVP: A Guide

Told u so Didnt i... "Be carful what you wish for" But, you have vehicles now....:yay: LOL
  3. Miccey

What's wrong in the picture? :D

Sexchange? I see booobs there too...:yay:
  4. Miccey

Why does MA still have no rivals?

So stop LIFE in the real world, its PYRAMID game. Supply and demand. I start an Auto shop, i buy cars from a developer, i sell them to you. You need a car. I need the money. You get your "credits" from were? Your work right. The game developer makes its living from TAX. Nothing else. Skills...NO...
  5. Miccey

1: company creates "GAME" 2: Game is based on First person TO 3d Person 3: Game is RCE 4: The game has a cost. Lets 10$/Month, this money converts to "Credits". 5: Player is able to "Exchange" $ to Credits INGAME. My vision: A game based on RCE. The playground is BOTH on Planet and IN space...
  6. Miccey

1: Theres really not much to do in this game. 2: MAKING money is not POSSIBLE. MMO that doesnt have much to do is not fun. RCE were you are NOT able to MAKE money isnt logical. Cause in the end, you end up paying for it all.. Eventually ppl finds these things out. For some verry fast, for...
  7. Miccey

Question: 500 Argo no skill reward ?

You wanted missions You got missions.. Its like: I want get paid.. You get ONE dollar.. You have asked for cars, you´ll get cars.. Be happy when they arive.. LOL
  8. Miccey

An idea for MA

I stoped playing, thinking "This game isnt THAT fun". Sure the RCE IS a cool concept but it isnt working like a stable economy. I started playing cause i thought it would be cool to have a game that simulated the RL economy but in a game, at first i thought hmm sweatning, not cool. But as i...
  9. Miccey

Question: What if MA weren't in Sweden?

Sorry for EDIT: But isnt that whats known as a RealCashEconomy..?? If it is, i wouldnt cal whats in EU a RCE...:scratch2:
  10. Miccey

Info: A plea to drop travel fees

Fubar I think the whole system is done. Two planets, travel, spaceships, raw material needed. Planet Calypso to Planet Rocktropia.. Travel plans with Interplanetary Ship. Pilot needs ship, ship needs fuel. Fuel is made by raw material. Pilot Buys raw material on market, creates fuels. Cut...
  11. Miccey

Opinions on Rocktropia & New VU

Just wait til the cars come... FAIL will only be a faint dream of a sort...The BASHING will be Horrendous (spell?) PS: @MA...What the heck are you doing..Who is developing this game..Please take alook at other games and then permit yourself to dream and use fantasy..Cause what you are doing is...
  12. Miccey

Show me the reasons I should pay 40ped for travelling to Rocktropia!!!

My Way: Make the trip to RockT free, but only VIA spaceships thats owned buy players or yourself. A "minimum" fee of 10ped. I (dev) take 25% in TAX. 1: LOTS OF INCOME TO ME 1.5: Boost in economy as oilprice goes up. 2: Lots of players get to see and experience the new planet(Continent lol)...
  13. Miccey

News: The End of "Entropia"?

April bla bla bla 10
  14. Miccey

RockTropia website updated

You say i havent read any previous info, i say wrong. I have. I also "know" the standards. The things WE expect to find from what WE have read will be there, maybe in 10 years or so. Just like the vehicles...Dream on i say...Sure they will be there, but NOT the way you expect...
  15. Miccey

RockTropia website updated

Failure??! I think it is... Same system, same currency, same activitys. Just another Planet Entropia with a new face. If i were MA, i would make some hard cash here, but i guess they dont want that. Make "NEW" system, "NEW currency, "NEW" activitys. Make it possible to "TRADE" between...
  16. Miccey

Wastelanders at large; bounty contracts issued

Yup...And then goes like "Hey its a PVP event" :eek: Thought it was a "Wastelander" Event...
  17. Miccey

Wastelanders raid Port Atlantis

No you cant...You´r all to busy killing each other..
  18. Miccey

Wastelanders at large; bounty contracts issued

Tobad everyone is shooting each other instead of the actual targets.."Wastlanders"..
  19. Miccey

Tell us what your dream vehicle will be.

OMG your all gonna be SOOOO dissapoited :rolleyes:
  20. Miccey

Will this be implemented in VU 12.0?

Naa...I love FPS and any game that could be played simstyle with a VR set would be awsome. But i wouldnt like to "play" a game were i can get hurt or maybe even get a heartattack by "overexercising".. Give me a "Matrix" solution and i play anytime..:yay:
  21. Miccey

Players the Problem?

No more fun agreed. No making Money, no fun.. I dont like the game anymore so i LEFT...To the RIGHT...:yay: Getting my fun from another game paying/month but it gives me MORE fun...
  22. Miccey

The Battle For Power - Longu Edition (November)

Missed it....and im currently reinstalling the ENTIRE system due to some "resent" hardware or software change, that I wasnt aware i did..Or did not do..LOL... Crazy computers..
  23. Miccey

Yes please, oh nooo. Cant do that at work...Boss would litaraly KILL me...SHE would cut my throat, spit in my neck and just leave the carkas on the floor for everyone to look at..:yay: Hehehe
  24. Miccey

RL issues prevent me from playing the set time.. I might be able to make it but if i dont, what happens? 2000Hrs UTC is 2200hrs SWE time right??
  25. Miccey

Hmm...What happend? Qetesh had problems??
Back