Search results

1. A

Fees the truth and some more mistakes...help fix it

Thanks for the link :) It does seem that EU has some bugs in there system that show the wrong currency etc. I think the slight differences in amounts you are noticing are probably due to variations in the exchange rate. I assume that the fee is to cover the ukash fee, but it seems that...
  2. A

Fees the truth and some more mistakes...help fix it

A couple of things: - the Ukash page that says there are no fees is the page for those who spend ukash, this doesn't mean there are no fees for the merchant, you need to look up merchant fees. It is possible they are passing ukash fees onto you, the same as they do to credit card users. -...
  3. A

100 sweat into a hangar

The red paperclip story involved a lot of trades of things that can't usually be purchased: - an afternoon with alice cooper - a recording contract - a role in a movie These things, while not worth much to those offering, may be worth a lot to those who don't have these opportunities. The...
  4. A

USA players, what are you doing for the 4th?

Ahh...I think I have played that game, I just never knew what it was called.
  5. A

USA players, what are you doing for the 4th?

What is ladder golf? And I'm going to the mountains to see a fireworks display & to spend a week in a condo! :yay:
  6. A

Serious PeAuction Error?

I always wondered why so many items had 26 bids. Nice Catch.
  7. A

1pec TT

It's not what $10 will do, its the fact that it is the equivalent of 10,000 Sweat (if sold at 1.0, which is unlikely) or more realistically 13,000 sweat (.75). Best cast scenario 500 sweat / hour = 20 hours to sell at 1.0 to get the equivalent of $10. So anyone arguing the price of sweat is...
  8. A

after how long ?

Depends on what your hunting, you might hunts small birds forever and never get one.
  9. A

ESI from loot replaced with other stuff=ESI available @ TT

They should make ESIs craftable.
  10. A

Why not share mobs?

Everything Oleg said and: Some sweaters like to run when a mob attacks. It is annoying to lose the mob you were sweating because someone decided to run and the mob follows. I prefer to sweat alone, unless on large mobs like at Neas.
  11. A

On sweat and the free market

I guess you can't say it would never work. :) I just know that I have seen unions come and go, and weekly sweat thread is posted justifying a rise in sweat price.
  12. A

On sweat and the free market

The problem with forming a union is the number of new people arriving in the game daily. Add to that those who want PEDs now rather than wait for a possible rise in prices. There will always be those that undercut the union. It won't work.
  13. A

Buying... a LA shed

Ah, Just wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding. :) GL with your search.
  14. A

Buying... a LA shed

So you want to buy the shed, not the land? What purpose would owning a shed have?
  15. A

Does MA care?

Then why do people play?
  16. A

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

231 :yay:
  17. A

1pec TT

Why should those who deposit fund the game for those who choose not to deposit. And I don't believe they can't, because I agree with nutter that almost anyone who has access to a computer good enough to play would be able to get $10 to deposit. Very few people truly can't deposit. What nutter...
  18. A

Anyone in Colorado Interested ----

I would be interested :)
  19. A

Relocked skills, questions

I think the rep was given to me on accident...I will pass it along to you :)
  20. A

Relocked skills, questions

So can you also implant skills that you haven't unlocked? I'm not sure why you would do this, maybe you found a good deal and would unlock the skill soon. Just curious.
  21. A

Newbie - Looting a weapon - Suggestions?

I agree with the others, don't try to loot a weapon to use. Get a breer and possibly an a102. As far as mentoring, as an official mentor I would be sure that the disciple is interested in the areas you have experience in. Don't take on a disciple that wants to craft, mine, color, etc if...
  22. A

Does m.a fiddle the market ? As well as the loots ?

I think you are missing an important factor - L equipment. Sure the relative cost of all tt items will be lower, but all other items will have higher prices. It will cost more for someone starting in the game, it will cost more to upgrade equipment. L items will cost more, and there is no...
  23. A

What do you think about "Secret Buy Out" prices?

I think that MOST people using secret buyouts are just providing a way for them to end the auction at any time. If they get an offer they can't refuse, they just say BO has been reached, before that person has an opportunity to rethink the offer or pursue other options. Also allows the...
  24. A

Does m.a fiddle the market ? As well as the loots ?

First, go take an economics class and learn about supply and demand. Buyers and sellers determine price, not just sellers. Second, how is raising prices going to keep more money out of MAs hand and make anyone a profit? Hunters sell materials at a higher price, miners sell ores at a higher...
  25. A

Sell Out - Items (BO all below PEauc)

I would like to bid 100 PED on the MF package. :)
Back