Search results

1. JohnnyBravo

Selling: All of my SKILLS.

Hello Everyone, After 6 years I have finally decided to close my account. I still have plenty of skills left to sell. I am looking for bulk buyers to buy all of my skills in one transaction. I have about 93k skills and I have never chipped out so you will find lots of interesting skills in...
  2. JohnnyBravo

Selling: Boar/Bear set w/o Helmet & Gloves

Hello, Time has come for me to sell my armor wich I have been buying part by part for a long time. - Boar Harness (M) Tier 0.6 - Boar Thighs (M) Tier 0.1 - Boar Feet (M) Tier 0.4 - Bear Arms (M) Tier 0.4 - Bear Shins (M) Tier 0.4 I never got a chance to get Gloves and Helmet. MA robbed me...
  3. JohnnyBravo

Selling: Esi 422.9 ped tt

Hello, I am selling 422.9 PED TT ESI. Price: 3.240 PED (766%) *SOLD* If you have an interresting offer please feel free to PM me. Might consider it. Thank you, JB Note: This is not a price check, nor item discussion thread. Please keep unneccesary comments to yourself. Strictly a...
  4. JohnnyBravo

Achievement: MDA took me by surprise

Hello, As I am loosing away my last free PEDs on Trox I have received a very unexpected unlock. I didn't think it'll come that fast from shooting a Handgun so it was a nice surprise. Click to enlarge Martia Damage Assesment.
  5. JohnnyBravo

Selling: SELLING OUT> Lots of stuff

Hello, After 4 years in EU a time has come for me to sell out. Armors: Full Goblin (M) for TT+8 SOLD Full Rascal (M) for TT+35 SOLD Full Shogun (M) for TT+30 SOLD Appartment: Chikara Koufuku Condos 8D Apartment (fits 150 Items) for TT+600 (negotiable) SOLD Paints: Paint Can (Black)...
  6. JohnnyBravo

Buying: Boar Shins (M)

Hello, I am looking to buy Boar Shins (M). Please send me a PM with your offers. I am also interested in Boar Thighs, Gloves, Arms & Helmet all (M).
  7. JohnnyBravo

Question: Bear, Boar, Nemesis SGA Edition

Hello, I have tried searching the forum for any information on Bear SGA, Boar SGA, Nemesis SGA but got nothing. I am wondering if anybody knows of any of these items looted yet or if MA has once again forgotten about these low/mid lvl armors wich are already extremely hard to loot. Are we...
  8. JohnnyBravo

Achievement: Finally!!! Medicine!!!

I have waited a long time for this unlock. Here it is :D Click to enlarge
  9. JohnnyBravo

FYI: Teleport run to Zychion Citadel with JB

Hello, As the SGA Guide event: Zychion Treasure hunt mk II approaches I have decided to give a helping hand to the newcomers. Today, friday 2nd of October at 18:30 Calypso Time I will be waiting by the Port Atlantis Teleporter for all newcomers who want to discover the Zychion Citadel TP...
  10. JohnnyBravo

FYI: 25.08.2009 Update Bugs

Hello, Just as I have downloaded the new update I tried to login to EU and here is a few problems I have encountered: The "Window Mode" is always checked ON and just after 5th try to uncheck it and restarts of ClientLoader I have managed to run EU in Full Screen Mode. Just after login and...
  11. JohnnyBravo

Project Entropia Souvenirs

Hello, I have a wish to MA FPC. Can you prepare something little, maybe a certificate, maybe a small statue, a painting or something like that to put in our inventory as a reminder of Old Project Entropia and pre-CE2 Entropia?? Just like you do it for x-mass. This would be really cool to get...
  12. JohnnyBravo

Search Option in Auction

Hello, How many times have you came to an Auctioneer and searched for 5-10 minutes just to find some items? There should be an easy option, just like a Search Form where you could input a single word like "HL6" or "Rutol" or "Hide"... This would make our world sooo much easier. I am not...
  13. JohnnyBravo

HoF: Simple I Conductors HOF

Hello, After a short break I have decided to do some clicking on Simple I Conductors and play a bit with the slider... ...here's what I got! ...and... This kind of playing I like very much :D
  14. JohnnyBravo

HoF: 362 PED Simple I Conductors (Emerald)

So today I went to craft some Simple I Conductors just at the end of the day.... And here I see BANG!!! Click to enlarge Long time since last visit here: Click to enlarge My first crafting HOF came from small component not an amp :laugh:
  15. JohnnyBravo

Buying: P4a (L) Pistols with low TT

Hello, As the title says I need about ten P4a (L) Pistols with TT arround 50-60 PEDs. I will buy any amount from 1 to 10 at once. Please PM me on EF if you have any P4a with such TT and we'll take it from there. I am running an event on friday so I need those by friday (5th of June) 16:00...
  16. JohnnyBravo

HoF: Another Itumatrox gave me HL12 :D

Since my last HOF on Ituma that was not so long ago posted here I have been loosing my ass off again... Today after burning 200 PEDs on Ambus I went on last desperate hunt on Ituma with my very last free PEDs... I guess it was a good call :cool: Here it is :) Click to enlarge I hope this...
  17. JohnnyBravo

Achievement: A huge step forward.

Hello, After countless hours of hunting various creatures on Callypso I have finally graduated from the Noob School into the higher league :) Now all of you tell me....HOW COOL AM I?!?!?! :laugh: Click to enlarge It's the best achievement in my career. Now let's get to 150 HP ;)
  18. JohnnyBravo

HoF: It's been 2 years since last appearance! Itumatrox

Hello people, So I have went on a lil' hunt today to test if my beloved Ambulimax started to pay again, but quickly I have realized that beside 73 PED global I will get my wallet ripped again, just like through the whole Invasion :laugh: I have seen my other favorite mob Itumatrox to global so...
  19. JohnnyBravo

Nothing comes for free in EU

Hello, As I am blasting away PEDs in the Robot Wars to protect our very home Callypso there is a thing that makes me a bit irritated. We have received an experience bonus 3 times the usuall. But nothing is for free in this world my friends... I have blasted over 1.800 PEDs of ammo without a...
  20. JohnnyBravo

Discovery: Exceptional Optical Robot Lense

Here it is people!!! Me and Bruno Kain just looted this sweet baby. Are we for Protector of The Empire?? I sure hope so!!!! :yay: Click to enlarge FINALLY I GOT SOMETHING NICE!!!!!!!!:yay: Click to enlarge
  21. JohnnyBravo

Selling: Full Rascal Armor (M)

As the title says, I have decided to sell my beloved Rascal Armor Set. It has served me very well for over 2 years. Great armor for Ambu, Argo, small Atrox, Armax, Drones, etc... Add 5A, 5B or 6A to it and you're set on most mid-lvl mobs. It's a great allaround armor. Anyways, let's get...
  22. JohnnyBravo

Achievement: Most globals in my history!

I don't know if you guys will consider it as an achievement but it sure is for me :) I have finally scored over 30 globals within 30 days. The proof is in my signature and here's a table on how it looked like :) Click to enlarge *EDIT* So it is official!!! I have scored exactly 40 globals in...
  23. JohnnyBravo

Finally a nice Ambu hunt

Today I have decided to give Ambus a chance after few days of boring Atrox hunting... And I am glad I did! It was actually my first that good of a run in a long, long time: 217 PED Isis LR63 (L) SOLD (silent HOF) Click to enlarge 104 PED Click to enlarge 117 PED Click to enlarge I hope...
  24. JohnnyBravo

Chikara Koufuku Condos Appartment

Hello, I would like to do a price check on Chikara Koufuku appartments. They are the closest ones to TP in Sakura, with a beautifull balcony view on the ocean ;) I am wondering what it is worth these days... Appartment "D" wich is the mid-size one with 150 indoor points I believe. I'd...
  25. JohnnyBravo

Finally unlocked: Blueprint Comprehension

After almost 3 years in EU I have unlocked Blueprint Comprehension Skill. I have never been a big crafter, crafting every once in a while....BUT I FINALLY DID IT!!!!:yay: Click to enlarge
Back