Search results

1. Tinks_Malice

Heyya- are you still selling the small masks? Im very interrested- however, im a bit new to the...

Heyya- are you still selling the small masks? Im very interrested- however, im a bit new to the masks and dont know the difference between the popular large masks, and the ones you are selling (small ones) can you help me out, and then perhaps sell me one? Thx!
  2. Tinks_Malice

Ahhh... The Egg!

:rolleyes: Darnit! Smart people are NOT allowed to post in EF. Position open for EF employee: Power hungry Moderator, please appily in person.
  3. Tinks_Malice

*HOT (f) Set for Sale*

bring up my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Tinks_Malice

*HOT (f) Set for Sale*

B.U.M.P. Got your Tax Return in yet? This is a lovely little splurge for ya!
  5. Tinks_Malice

*HOT (f) Set for Sale*

bump- still up for sale!!
  6. Tinks_Malice

What software to use, for YouTube?

Whats the best software I can use, and send to host on youtube? I have a decent system, but i seem to have a slow frame rate when i use fraps. What do you use? Is there any free (better) programs out there?
  7. Tinks_Malice

*HOT (f) Set for Sale*

B U M P :) . . . .
  8. Tinks_Malice

*HOT (f) Set for Sale*

This Exa set is open for sale! TT Value= 361 ped PEAuction Markup= 680 ped Asking price= 650 ped Its at full repair, colored Orange (for that very sexy tiger look) all except for the Rex t-top. This absolutly beautiful set was crafted with love, and is a steal- for your ped card, and also...
  9. exa set

exa set

(F) exa set
  10. exa set

exa set

(F) exa set
  11. Tinks_Malice

This is what happens to non line pilots!

Can we get another Pilot thread started? plz!... heehee erm. yea.
  12. Tinks_Malice

Is there a way?

wow.... hunny- you're really missing out theres nothing better then to pass away a sunday evening by sitting on your sofa, and trying to concentrate and meditate on your cat, seeing the trace of a greenish glow comming from your hands, the cat giving you two bottles of sweat, then shortly...
  13. Tinks_Malice

Do you really feel the 1 PEC decay?

I use (L) armor, Aurora and Pred. So... i dont feel it at all :) I got a lot of flap about (L) armors, and seems to be it might pay off more than previously thought.... If you are GREATLY concerned about 1 pec decay on armor... you might want to skill up your evade 1 point. hmmm... heehee
  14. Tinks_Malice

Help with a Gfx Card!

Thx for the feedback guys! As i stated above, im limited by my budget and my Rig.... which .. wel.. you know :) A new Rig wont happen for another 14 months, at the min, tho along with my GFX card, im adding 1 gig of ram, making it 2 gigs. I wound up buying the 7600 512 AGP. I used Amazon dot...
  15. Tinks_Malice

Help with a Gfx Card!

Hey guys! Ill be inactive for the nxt 5-9 business days..... unless someone can give me a hand! My Gfx card blew up today... which grants me a GREAT excuse to buy a new one... I planned to buy a new one for Xmas... and seems to be fate has prompted a higher demand for my awaiting eyes :) So...
  16. Tinks_Malice

Secret Santa

Its a shame they've deleted the "Wishlist" area of the forum, but oh well :P a "Secret Santa" Terminal, implemented for the holidays, and certain random or not so random occasions sounds good :P maybe more for items w/o markups- or as little as possible (Manifolds, garnets, etc)
  17. Tinks_Malice

How can i improve skills? ways methods?

this might help ya- a general all-arround skilling advise thingy :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=880276#post880276
  18. Tinks_Malice

R&R Fund

+ rep! Great Job!!! Ill be contacting you soon :) Tink
  19. Tinks_Malice

Buying Saba Skin Miniskirt and Boots.

B P Uu M M P P
  20. Tinks_Malice

Bump! u m p !
  21. Tinks_Malice

-= FAST sell - Full TT Korss =-

Gratz on the drop!!! Full TT (L) are rare! But um.... A few months ago, i got lucky like that as well, and i thought WOW- i can get top PED for this! people will be flocking to me with open PED Cards!! But oddly enough.. nope. I had to drop down to 150% and search high n low for a buyer. Its...
  22. Tinks_Malice

Color/Condition doesnt matter. Buying: Sabakuma Skin Queen Stiletto Boots. Sabakuma Skin Seduce Miniskirt. If you have a saba skin boot or skirt, maybe Foxy boots, or Direct skirt (ie- something similar) thats fine, also :) Thx! Tink.
  23. Tinks_Malice

Major Dumb!!!!!!

I actually like my new ava overall.. its exciting with the new haircut, and the better-looking freckles :) (i have em IRL, and i model my ava after that) BUT. Yea, theres a lot they could have done, for a bit more detail- seems to be left out vs. the old creation system.
  24. Tinks_Malice

You guys are funny

wow... just wow, hunny. Either you are having that time of the month, while loosing your boyfriend, dog, and job at the same time... Or you are intentionally trying to be an ass and have just won the award for sticking your foot farthest.
  25. Tinks_Malice

Petition against the 2pec decay

Tinkerbell Malicious Delicious Signed.
Back