Search results

1. Sacred

WoF 2014: Team Finland

Dear all drunk Santas, We are gathering all the drunk whitebeards togetter to fight againts our primary one enemy the julbocken! :yay: Now all the drunk whitebeards please sign in :wise: NATION OF CHOICE: Finland FULL AVATAR NAME: Susan Sacred Dawn CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): The unluckiest...
  2. Sacred

WoF 2012 Team Finland PERKELE!!!

"I had a dream It was about the beer..." If that made you want some beer then few tips for you: :wise: Tip 1: Join the Team Finland for more information!:yup: Tip 2: Contact Your beer vendor for more beer! Main Team: 1. Steve Punisher Graham 2. Paavo PP Pesusieni 3. Brastem Sendaran...
  3. Sacred

Team Finland 2009

Its time to get this thing going. Last year we went to the semi-finals. This time we go to the finals! ;) WoF 2009 Info & Rules Post your FULL INGAME NAME if you wish to be in team! 1. gabriel delma palio 2. Nessie Echo Sindie 3. Mikko Mora Turunen 4. Richard Rick-Chi Grenobles 5. Brastem...
  4. Sacred

PC: Tiger Harness(F) and Malachai Ash(F)

How much these are worth? :ahh:
  5. Sacred

Search for the devil and ugliness!! :P

I got into my poor head that i want my avatar look like demonic kind of avatar. :ahh: with hint of Barbie style... :rolleyes: So i got myself the face paints etc and started to experimenting. :silly2: Some of my test results... My evil corpsething! Click to enlarge Some flames :D Click to...
  6. Sacred

In My Humble opinion!

I have long road behind me for being member of the community, silent one, but still a member. First at the EP and nowadays here on EF and "other forums". I'm mostly more or less intrested about the people and what kind of em are here. And thats why many who knows me know that i'm very...
  7. Sacred

Silent hansidian "uber"

I dont normally post my globals/hofs. But this one was "nice surprise" :D I didnt even noticed it until i stopped running and couldnt run anymore. :rolleyes: Oh and yeah that claim was tiny garcen. :laugh: 97.29 ped hansidian (~1.4k%) Click to enlarge
Back