Team Finland 2009

Sacred

n00b in latex
Susan "Sacred" Dawn
Its time to get this thing going. Last year we went to the semi-finals. This time we go to the finals! ;)

WoF 2009 Info & Rules

Post your FULL INGAME NAME if you wish to be in team!

1. gabriel delma palio
2. Nessie Echo Sindie
3. Mikko Mora Turunen
4. Richard Rick-Chi Grenobles
5. Brastem Sendaran Funkaros
6. Dr Dr Udi Udi
7. Pete Sgeba Tellwell
8. Anna Ufo Avaimenpera
9. Jomppa Shwipedy Shwi
10. Teemu Tera83 Rama
11. Maximus Max Roman
12. Kalevi Susi Susi
13. Karsa Toblakai Orlong
14. Crys Cail Behemon
15. Uolevi Uolevi Kuolevi
16. Jolinar Jol Aslak
17. Sami Samppa Salomon
18. Lady eefi Marmalade
19. Migozzi Migoz Chavez
20. Neo The Famous Trader Sharp
21. Susan Sacred Dawn

Captain votes:

Sendaran has been elected as our team Captain!

PS. PERKELE POWER!!! :D

PSS. More info about the team and stuff can be found in www.entropiafinland.com :p (We respect the forum rules and try to keep this thread in english, but not everyone in our team understand english, thats why our own forums ;) (i'm not 100% sure about another forum policy here, so hope we dont break any rules.))

As kalanen requested, some motivation :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2e6d120c5I[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
2. gabriel delma palio

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Nessie EchO Sindie

Vote for captain:
Sendaran

Vote for vice-captain:
Sacred

Skill and gear info posted in the Finnish WOF forum

Last edited:
Mikko Mora Turunen

Richard Rick-Chi Grenobles

NE ON VITAMIINEJA !

Brastem Sendaran Funkaros

Dr Dr Udi Udi

Makkarasoppa !

Pete Sgeba Tellwell

Anna Ufo Avaimenpera

Jomppa Shwipedy Shwi

Historical Stats for Finland

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just for reference... best of luck in 2009 :thumbup:

Mukana tietysti! :)

Teemu Tera83 Rama

I vote Sendaran to be our captain!!

Last edited:
Kalevi Susi Susi

I think I can do some thing, run like a he.. öö, rabbit if nothing else.

Welcome to WoF 2009, Team Finland!

Teams from all over 2 globes are currently getting their act together for this year's World of Firepower event. Many of them have found it advantageous to get some team practice in before their first matches, but how much better would it be if you could work out team tactics and see how well your players function as a team with the possibility of Cash Prizes too.

To that end it is my honour and pleasure to draw your attention to:

WoF08Logo-ProSeries.jpg

This is the WoF Pro-Series, where teams and solo hunters can compete for cash prizes in month-long WoF-Style events which will help to raise money for the WoF Treasury (See other Sticky Thread “WoF Treasury” ). These events, in the spirit of the WoF, are free to enter and open to all.

We are currently almost at the end of "Run 9", but any team is welcome to join in at any point. Run 9 will finish at Midday on Tuesday 20th January, so you still have time to get an entry in for Run 9.

The last WoF Pro Series before the World of Firepower kicks off will start the very next day, Wednesday 21st Jan at Midday, and will run until the end of February, giving all team 5 weeks to accumulate thair winning total score.

So we're talking Team Hunting for Cash Prizes, Free to Enter, Open to All!

There are some Rules though.

Scoring: Teams must Global at least once on 5 different mobs from a set mob list, just like the WoF.
This gives 5 screenshots to submit per entry.
The winner each month will be the Team/Solo Hunter who gained the highest TT-Value of Loot from their 5 Globals combined.
There are also Cash Prizes for Second and Third.

Screenshots must accompany each Global, and be posted in the WoF Pro Series thread for that month.

All mobs must be hunted in the LA’s specified.

Screenshots must show:
Mob and Maturity,
Team List,
Timestamp

Simple enough, just hit C and P as soon as you global ;)

If details are missed, scroll up to be sure and take another. We’ll accept partial screenies if the other parts are there too.

You can collect the required Globals in any order; only screenshots from the corresponding month will be permitted, and all screenies have to be posted within 48 hours of the Global/HOF in order to be valid for the event.

Special Not-Complicated-At-All Team Rules:

Teams MUST be named “WPS(Team Name Here)” to be eligible. National Team names are not mandatory, but no profanity.

Teams can be any size, from 2-12. The same team must feature in all Globals.
BUT: Teams can Lose Members.

What this means: The ideal result in a WoF Pro-Series hunt would be a Team of say 4 or 5 hunters going out and getting all 5 globals in a mad two-hour hunt and sending in their screenshots for their entry. If however, the team only got 3 of the 5 globals, before 2 members ctd’ or had to go to work etc, the remaining team members can still carry on. Any Team members who feature in Earlier Submitted Globals before they left can re-join the team later to help complete the 5.
If you have entered 5 Globals but for example get a better Kingfisher on another day, you can change the entry to include it if the same team (by the rules above) was used.
What you CAN’T do is ADD NEW team members. If you want to make a new team with other avatars, it will form a NEW entry which should include all 5 globals by THAT team.

In short: As Time-Stamps are included in each Screenshot, the order of the globals is known.... the Team is anyone who was in the First Global People can not be there in later Globals, but no EXTRA people.

The Prizes are normally:

1500 PED: 1st Prize
600 PED: 2nd Prize
400 PED: 3rd Prize.

But in Run 8 we had a roll-over of the 3rd place prize, so in Run 9 the prizes are 1700, 700 and 500 peds respectively.

For each event, a donation will be added to the WoF Treasury by Bank NEVERDIE. The success of these events will see this increase.

Prizes will be awarded in-game.

There will be events held until the start of WoF 2009 and beyond, and results will feature on a LeaderBoard in this forum.

Thanks for reading, good luck to all!

Hurrikane, Chopper and the WoF Commitee

:thumbup:

Mie kans mukaan vaiks tukijoukkioihin

Karsa Toblakai Orlong

Ps. Anna maksa se 40 pedii panoksista troxihuntilta ja tue mun rutic blixin hankintaa

Uolevi Uolevi Kuolevi
Will add avatar info to Finnish forum later.

i vote Sendaran for captain.

Edit: Mora said no, so had to change vote.

Last edited:
Jolinar Jol Aslak

Go, go, go... :wtg:

Sendaran gets my vote to be our Captain.

Last edited:
Maybe...

Sami Samppa Salomon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QXWinvD3LQ[/YOUTUBE]

WoF 2009...

And its time to choose our lovely captain, edit your posts if you have someone in your mind...

Last edited:
Vote vote! Any more brave Finnish boys and girls out there to help us out??

Hello to all of you in Team Finland, and welcome to the WoF once again. I look forward to another year of tense competition and hard-fought matches.

I notice an issue has crept up concerning Captains and the use of private team forums. Could all those teams who have already voted/decided a Captain please let me know by PM (one per team:)) as soon as possible.

Could any team who have yet to decide a Captain please post votes in their Team Thread until the result is known and inform me of the choice as soon as possible. The date of February 24th was only the final date for deciding, I apologise for not making that clear.

If any team members find their Team's captain to have been undemocratically elected could they please contact me as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the lack of attention to the start of the WoF, but I'm back online and on the job now:)

Keep an eye of the Info and Rules thread for any further clarification of the finer details in updates to come, and to the Sticky threads in this sub-forum in general for any WoF-related items that may aid your progression through the tournament.

Good Luck,

Hurrikane

I will probably regret this later on but I'm in :ahh: I have my opalo in storage :laugh:

Lady eefi Marmalade

girl power!! :ahh:

:cheer:

Migozzi Migoz Chavez

Ja eiköhä se Mora johda joukkoja :)

I vote sendaran

Friday night bump with the beer!

Sendaran has been elected as our team Captain. All hail me!!.. eeh i mean the Captain! :yay:

Rawr!

For those who wish to be in the main team: post your avatar information here or on the finnish forum if you haven't done so already! Also if there have been any significant changes in this information update your earlier posts. You should include at least HP and hunting gear (weapons/armor/fap), you may add other details as you wish.

Back