Search results

1. V

Uber: 1352 Feffoid

This was a nice surprise on the way to completing my missions for feffoids. It is my 3rd feffoid uber. :yay: I am around 1700 of 5000...still a long way to go. Click to enlarge adjusted korss and assorted thunderbird parts.
  2. V

Achievement: Power Catalyst Unlock

I was messing around with the new mindforce system when I was surprised to see a skill unlock...I guess it doesn't take much to unlock power catalyst now. Oh well I will take it. :) Click to enlarge FYI: I hit level 15 in Electro Kinetic (Dmg)...I guess it can be in hit and dmg now...I only...
  3. V

Achievement: Sensing minerals is cool

just a few skill unlocks... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. V

Uber: a simple hof with a 5 figure number

ok after i hunted a bit with not so great returns i decide to use my oils to craft a bit before i was off to bed. i could not believe this one and looks like MA could not either because the game crashed after i got it :laugh: i am just speechless about this one Click to enlarge
  5. V

Uber: alekz scope 3.5k

my ped card needed a refill :laugh: Click to enlarge
  6. V

Uber: vast zinc

i got this one up at cnd with no amp, not as big as the last one but i will take it :) Click to enlarge
  7. V

feffoid uber VU 10.0

i was hunting feffoids all day when i came across this little guy stuffed full of prizes. my best hunting loot to date, still in a little shock. Click to enlarge there was a thunderbird helm L, improved korss L, adjusted korss L, wool, lots of oil and a riker UL1 unlimited. :yay: :yay: :yay:
  8. V

just a few ubers

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. V

19k crafting ATH

well this is my first post on this forum but i figure this would be the best time to post when you get a loot like this :D Click to enlarge
Back