19k crafting ATH

Vampire

Young
Society
Advantage
Kane Vampire Red
well this is my first post on this forum but i figure this would be the best time to post when you get a loot like this :D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

boooahhh ehy :D big gratz :dunce: :dunce:

"ath again!" ? :laugh:

Gratz!

omfg, no offense but you look like a "middle type player", so big gratz to you!!!! :D :D

Congratulations

Simply awesome.

:)

Niiiiiiice Big gratz to you! :D lol @ 'ath again', what did he say next? 'wtf, its you'!! ? :tongue2:

gratz!
how was a 19k HoF recorded in the ATH and the 23k HoF not recorded though? :confused:

gratz!
how was a 19k HoF recorded in the ATH and the 23k HoF not recorded though? :confused:

Are you sure they were both crafting?

GRATZ! btw :D

:duh: dow, i didnt generalise lol, i only say 2 ATH's :p pretty hard not to isnt it tho :drool:
they werent. k mystery solved, carry on here, nothin to see...

yeah he said ATH again because there were 2 that day i just happen to get the 2nd one and than he realized it was me and i am not sure what a "middle type player" is. i mean what total skills does a "middle type player" have?

Big gratz m8.

Nice one!
Breer M1 Roxxx :laugh:

mid lvl hmm hard prob 70-130k? lol never thought of it tbh hehe

Gratz :)

Who cares about skills, it seems a ATH doesn't belong to skills, so congratulations to this very nice one. :D

omfg, no offense but you look like a "middle type player", so big gratz to you!!!! :D :D

Meaning that people that skilled for years and put alot of money in wouldnt deserve it as much? ;)

big gratz on hof, thats one hell of a lucky strike :)

Meaning that people that skilled for years and put alot of money in wouldnt deserve it as much? ;)

big gratz on hof, thats one hell of a lucky strike :)

1. 60-90k skills yup, although yes probsbly i might be wrong.

2. Nope thats not what i mean, what i mean is that someone different to the imk2 and mod merc users got one, never ment or said about them not deserving one. :) same to others who thought different to what i was applying.

But please lets not get off topic,

Big gratz again! :)

WoW :eek:
Super Uber Gratz 2 U Hun :D

Back