Search results

1. N

Selling: Ranked Flamethrower tier 2.3

After a lot of soul searching I have decided to put my self-looted flamer on the market. SOLD Great weapon, and really gets you noticed during events. BO set at 11k. SB now 7k Accepting some CLDs in the deal
  2. N

Fort Troy Bot Missions Reset

I ran the 25 drone and 25 trooper missions soon after they were released in February. Both were completed, but the trooper mission was bugged and I didn't get credit. Support case with screenies sent to MA. They basically said wait for the update and all will be well. So I went back to...
  3. N

Neas Swunt/Kill Spree HOF 18 died

Hi Dave Neuromancer Haze Brainstormers soc general A few days ago a soc member Boss Professional set up a swunt team out of Neas. Another soc member Ronan Immortal took an in-soc personality conflict to the next level, moved the swunt team into pvp, and wiped them out. Ronan got a 18 kill...
  4. N

Frean Delta Marber Echo ME Upgrade

I'm looking for a secondary for a Frean Delta and Marber Echo Mentor Edition. Collateral is not a problem, and I can provide a secondary if you are upgrading. I'll do the click (hopefully just one) in front of you as well. If you can help me out I'd be grateful.
  5. N

So if you want some fun...

Sing "O bla di bla da" Well that worked for the Beatles Ok Hunting W or NW Troy in the new jungle. Mid level trox, and NW droka, trooper, and legionaires. Lots of red dots, but visibility down to a few meters. Long guns are pretty much useless because you are forced to get...
  6. N

Refiners - The Forgotten Tool

Coming back from a mining run the other day I was happy to get the tier upgrade on my finder (220), and an extra point or so on the tt extractor. But then I noticed the stats on the refiner. Pretty sad. It is time to bring refiners into the Tier upgrade system. Refiners are not very...
  7. N

Brainstormers Second Anniversary

I'm very proud to announce the anniversary of Brainstormers on Jan 2nd. I'm lucky to be working with a good group of people spread around the globe including the colonels Noodles, Larkin, Mike, Neo, and Riciits. Also soc mates Ronan, Masi, Don, Lost, Jay and Osis to mention a few. A big...
  8. N

TP chip warning

I've been burning ME like an idiot since the tp chips were activated with 10.1. I bought enough in 9.4 so that is ok There is a weird bug, though. If you tp into a teleport location, there is a chance you will be bounced 180 degrees off course. This has happened to me twice. So you...
  9. N

Tech-nothings

Probably the most useless incredibly useless waste of pixels ingame are the technicians. Sorry guys, but this job can be filled by a trade terminal or something of even less intelligence. So. How about activating the techs as 24/7 ingame support? The avas are in place, but brain...
  10. N

Minimize this!

"For I would walk a 500 miles,and I would walk 500 more, just to be the one who walked a thousand miles" to be able to minimize the download/patch windows. With apologies to The Proclaimers Everytime I patch EU, it kidnaps my pc. A simple minimize button-thingy would be great. I didn't...
  11. N

Sweat and Random Kindness

I use quite a lot of ME because I'm an un-eco fool. Jumping around, focus and so on. So I decided to do a bit of random kindness (payback for something similar a few years ago) and went out buying sweat at 6ped/1k I didn't announce my price but said I was buying from new freelancers only. I...
  12. N

TDO - oh no!

I was just wasting a lot of time at the soc term recently and noticed a new soc with the TDO abbreviation formed in Feb 09. A new soc called The Different Ones might Disturb a few other Ones. Reputations are at stake! Raise the alarm! Or, if you have a towel, chill out and relax...
  13. N

Soc Friend List

There have been a few zillion posts about the FL problem ie. there is no separate section for soc members only. One idea is to put a number or @ in front of a soc member's name, so it will always be on top of the FL. Another idea is to put +-(number) after the name for the time zone...
  14. N

Post Landgrab Deed Transfer?

I've checked the landgrab rules a few times, and it looks like the deed is given to the soc, not to the soc leader. Can Landgrab deeds be exchanged, sold, or traded? For example - Big Banana soc is in the top ten, Big Banana Muppets is in 11-50, and Big Banana Teletubbies is a junior soc, out...
  15. N

The 1000m floor and beyond

I've recently maxed a 220 ore finder. I can hit 1000m on a fairly regular basis. Ok this is great. But what is below 1000m? For example you hit a 1000m claim at 60m up a hillside, jump to the bottom and hit another 1km resource. This is fairly unlikely, but you get the...
  16. N

FAQd up

Log on to the EU home website and check out the EU FAQ. Ummm hello. I'm not sure if it is possible to make EU look more lame than this. FAQs are supposed to have like some commonly asked question, not a search bar. Maybe I screwed up the search, but it makes MA look really bad.
  17. N

Rocking a beacon

I ran a 23 ped beacon solo the other day. Cleared the boss, and looted about 12 boxes. In another thread the response is basically correct- you can recover the beacon tt running a beacon solo at the current auction prices but that is about it. This is great therapy if you want to...
  18. N

Sweet Emotions or not

Take yourself out into the middle of the eastern desert, and type lol. Laugh, and the empty desert laughs with you. Soc chat you are in Fury (yeah Fury! center of the known universe but no crafting terminals) and a soc member is in Zeus (sort of feels like a Canadian winter) and type...
  19. N

Tunes

Ultimate Gangster is not bad . It rocks on a beacon going into the maze. For the past 2 years I've been hearing the same tunes, and watching the same videos "How you can get a new life in EU". Wake up, MA With all the resources and player content ability available, how about a few new...
  20. N

A New Cold War Gets Hot

In the past few days, there has been a cold wind blowing through Zeus. Feffoids up to clan warlord, and Thorifoids in the dreamer, clan elder, master level. Time to put on your cold weather gear, head out NNE Zeus, and take them down. Apologies if this is a double post
  21. N

CES Noobs

Another CES has passed us by. Maybe the loot was better, maybe not. A soc mate dropped by, and was given an ava with full martial (where are the male shins?) and ran around happily in pvp4. And he got a free 50ped card. I'm curious what armor/gun combination was used for the people who...
  22. N

Happy Birthday Brainstormers

I'd like to congratulate all members of Brainstormers on our first birthday. We have come a long way since January 08 (and before). I'd like to give a special thanks to Riv, Mantas, Kenni, Bappa, Trio and Noodles for their efforts and advice. I look forward to even greater things on the...
  23. N

Dung Bomb New Year Present

I've been in and out of pvp4 a few times in the past year, and some soc members are regular miners in the Zone. So as a present for all the pkillers out there, I'd like to ask everyone to tp from Akmuul into pvp4 with a large load of dung, on Jan 1st. Now I realize this is a heavy...
  24. N

Sell the Bars

Ok We have some bars in game. Pretty much wasted potential ped and whatever No seats, nothing user fixable I bid 10k for the Junkyard bar at Fury. Trojan?
  25. N

Ghost Socs

I did a quick count of all the socs at the soc terminal, and came up with 2122 socs as of Dec 08. Let's say each soc has 10 active members. or not I wonder how many of these socs are haunted, full of ghosts and memories? Will MA do the ghostbuster thing and remove inactive socs? Should they?
Back