Sweat and Random Kindness

Neuromancer

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers - General
Dave Neuromancer Haze
I use quite a lot of ME because I'm an un-eco fool. Jumping around, focus and so on.

So I decided to do a bit of random kindness (payback for something similar a few years ago) and went out buying sweat at 6ped/1k

I didn't announce my price but said I was buying from new freelancers only. I did the normal PA Swamp Nea's thing.

A few people thought I was scamming. Some soc-related (resellers?) came by. I met one or two people and bought from them.

I don't know if the sweat/boycott thing is in effect, but right now I'd rather buy force nexus at auction than deal with the hassle of buying sweat.

I hope the sweat price and this situation improves.

Yes,
I remember yesterday, a new soc member asked if we bought sweat, and how much we paid for it.
So, trying to be nice, I offered to buy sweat at 0.5 (which I believed is a great price with nowaday's sweat price), which she refused.
She said that I was a scammer, and that people always bought sweat at swamp for 0.6

Go figure.

Random Kindness

I like the ring of the title :laugh:

I have done this also, I had a 800 PED HOF of Nex and would just buy the sweat as needed. I would Pay 7 PED to whoever, but tried to get from new players. 7 PED was the price when I sold my 1st on only sweat, so I make it a rule to pay that price to help the new players.

Hi.

How you know seller is a new player? Are you scanning people before buy?

Greetings.

Thanks for the reply Milesio.

My own rule is to ask before scanning someone, and scanning someone for a sweat sale is pretty uncool.

I mainly go by appearance (busted up OJs), and reaction to the 6ped/1k price. Also if they say they can get 5k more in 20 minutes then they might be a reseller.

It is random kindness. However, I do ask that the people I buy from do the same thing later in their game experience if they can.

She said that I was a scammer, and that people always bought sweat at swamp for 0.6
Hmm... who the heck is paying that regularly? LoL.
If you are normally buying at that rate, kudos, but I have to ask why?

I mainly go by appearance (busted up OJs), and reaction to the 6ped/1k price. Also if they say they can get 5k more in 20 minutes then they might be a reseller.

Sometimes I do the same.I buy some sweat and I`ll go to drop some probe in places where I know that I will find nexus, this means that I'm a resseller?:laugh:
May be people have something in auction and can't afford to buy at that momment and wait some cash comes in,should we blame them?:laugh:
Kindness are on the way when you offer it.:)

Back