Search results

1. missy

Selling: Umbra paste pot

SOLD to an anonymous player
  2. missy

umbranoid paste pot

just wondering how much this goes for and what it does...thanks for the replys:) Click to enlarge
  3. missy

Gift Card Credit Cards?

Do they still accept gift card credit cards? my friend tried 2 different ones today and he said they both said internal error and all the info was right. :confused:
  4. missy

Log 6 and piece of paper

Im selling... PM me with offer. thanks :)
  5. missy

Selling Dr. Almon log part 4

selling log 4. Pm me with offers. Thanks you :)
  6. missy

couple globals

the argo was from yesterday and the longu was today :) :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge 1k courage :)
  7. missy

a global and a silent

Click to enlarge today the argos were going pretty good and hunted them earlier and did good went to try them again and came out with this. Click to enlarge
  8. missy

Cant deposit

when i try to deposit it always says internal error. i have sent a few support cases but haven't gotten a response. It has been like this for 8 days. I dont no if its just me or if its happening to others.
  9. missy

New Item Face Paint (Red)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge any ideas on how much i should sell this for? if anyone wants to buy send me a message with your offer.
  10. missy

Exo Extermination

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge the stats on the gun we looted Click to enlarge Dont ask about the team name :D the gun is on auction btw Starting bid is 200 ped
  11. missy

Coming back from CND...

on the run back to cornith from the hanger i wanted to kill some atrox and the first one had a nice gift for me, a decent global. Click to enlarge
  12. missy

Just some globals :)

I decided to go to the contaminated zone and hunt some stuff but i also had 20 bombs on me so i dropped one.....nothing, i get to the contaminated zone and a few steps in i drop again... Click to enlarge Then i wanted to go hunting to try to get me a fap 50. i went to go kill mermoths and on my...
  13. missy

electro matrix

i looted one of these from an atrox. i was wonder how much they go for because u cant sell it on auction... or is it just tt food?
  14. missy

i had a good day...

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and to finish it off... Click to enlarge :yay:
  15. missy

pvp4 mining

just wondering if it was worth mining in pvp4, i have twice but on the second time someone in my team killed me on purpose :mad:
  16. missy

Does....

does geology increase the size of your deposit. Just wondering:scratch2:
  17. missy

another first

Well got my first mining global today and for thos of u who saw my 3k uber loot i went through it very fast.lol :( Click to enlarge opps sry guys my sister missy was log in nd i posted it in her ef account
  18. missy

Great pearls!

Went on Cnd. Dropped about 300-400 probes and didnt get anything good and then went into dome 11 and found these pearls. :yay: Click to enlarge
  19. missy

Gold

WOOT got my first gold find. :) But only got one stone. Click to enlarge
  20. missy

is it worth it?

the past two days i have been hunting spent over 100 peds and now im out of money. Is it worth it to hunt as a professtion?
  21. missy

Can you mine on Crystal Palace?

i was just wondering if you can mine on CP because a soc mate says that you cant mine there?:confused:
  22. missy

57 ped alice

Click to enlarge
  23. missy

CND Mining?

i have a question? How much skills do you need to mine on CND eficiently because the last time i went there i droped 200 probes and only got a small melchi. Is it even worth it to mine there?:confused:
Back