Cant deposit

missy

Guardian
when i try to deposit it always says internal error. i have sent a few support cases but haven't gotten a response. It has been like this for 8 days. I dont no if its just me or if its happening to others.

Cause cc's are giving problems atm i thought i made a bank transfer to participate in the event and have some peds to waste, even took a few days off for this.
After the amount was already withdrawn from my account almost 2 weeks ago still no update on my ped card :confused:
So filled in a support case with the following answer :

21 Dec 2007
Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your message. As you probably know, there are bank holly days in Sweden, however, we will forward your information to the Account and Finance Department for their information.
have a nice weekend.
Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

Huh Holidays in week 51 :confused: but okay lets be patient.

Week 52 still nothing so updated the support case with the following answer :

25 Dec 2007
Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your message. The Account and finance Department is on vacations. They will process your deposit as soon as they can. Thank you, in advance, for your patience.
Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

So i think it will take more than 2 weeks atm till my ped card is updated :scratch2:

Very very nice :ahh: pretty pissed and above all i really dont understand that there is an event going on and the finance dep. is on holidays and cc depo's are giving major problems and what i really dont understand why MA does not inform there "customers" in advance that departments are closed :confused:

Another fine example of great customer care :mad:

Regards,

Droops

serious?

Bank transfers take that long? Well for crying out loud lol. I haven't been able to deposit like a quarter of Entropians, and their Finance dept. is on holidays so a Bank Transfer will be more than two weeks for peds to show?

rofl my god, anyone selling a couple thousand ped on PayPal? I wont tell rofl, I just want to deposit.

They wont take any of my credit cards since their "limit of two cards" and despite using each of my cards for purchases online and in stores, MA claims it my cc's problem lol. Canada should get UKash, might as well be euro's anyway.

Anyway to break it down;

-Credit Cards work in every store and online venue I have made purchases at.
-Credit Cards were tooled in EU for 9.x so you can only have 2 registered.
-At that point, about 50 people on EF made threads or replied to, same prob.
-MA claims it is "Holiday Rush" (see marcos reply rofl) and cc's are backed up.
-See point 1.
-Read Droops attempt to bank transfer, find out MA's Finance folk are gone.

So there is something f*cked up with MA's financial and they dont want to acknowledge it, until they can verify and speak with their Financial folk who sound like the only ones in the office who know what they are doing. So I guess let us know when the Financial dept. returns from Holidays? Otherwise I'm stuck in subscription games that actually take my credit cards and own up when they have problems lol. Come on MA, we want to give you money!

Back