Search results

1. 69Daytona

Buying: Boar (M) Helmut

I am looking to buy a Boar (M) Helmet, so if you have spare one sitting around you lovely apartment somewhere just taking upspace then send me your offer, I'm sure we can come to a deal that suits both of us.
  2. 69Daytona

Selling: Vat-120

I am selling my beloved VAT-120, stats can be found here http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=VAT-120 I will consider all offers. I am in no hurry to sell so pls only serious offers.
  3. 69Daytona

Global Madness at CND Week 2

G'Day all, Well what can I say. I went to Global Madness expecting to just blow some ped and have a great time trying to outdo all my fellow soc mates competing in the event. I never expected to get a single global, since my career tally in twelve months is only 4. So to get my first global...
  4. 69Daytona

Finally after 10 months my 3rd Solo

I have been trying very hard over the part few weeks to break my solo global drought. This is only my 3rd solo global and comes around 4 months after my last one I reckon. Hopefully my next global comes a lot quicker than 4 months. :D
  5. 69Daytona

Korssssss Please

Just to top off the night/day. A couple of us decided to try miner bots then head down south of corinth for big feffs, which resulted in a Drone global and a couple of Korsses :)
  6. 69Daytona

Best Day in Entropia Ever

This had to be be best day ever in entropia. First in the line of globals was a little Feffoid with Dad at Fury. From there we went down south of Akmuul for molisk. Dad found a spaceship and someone else looted it. She was kind enough to give the loot back to Dad, who then in turn gave her...
  7. 69Daytona

A little Trax goes a long way!

Was out hunting yesterday south on Miniopolis with my mate Bogie. Loot was pretty steady but only small drops, so when we got this little 50 pedder it went a long way to minimising the losses for the hunt. Still lost ped, but, well you all know about that don't you ;)
  8. 69Daytona

2 for the price of 1 Feffoid sale!!!

Dad and I were out hunting Feffoids this evening, doing rather poorly we though. All of a sudden after heaps of no loots and little shitty loots up pops this nice 190 ped global. I was amazed to see only two items and no oils. A full TT Riker UL1 (L) and a 118 ped Korss H400 (L). Certainly made...
  9. 69Daytona

Finally Graduated after 10 months

"About Bloody Time Daytona" - I cant hear all my Soc mates saying. Frankie has been on my back for months now to get my ass into gear. I am always chatting to people and watching auctions and helping others out. So I have been really slow in getting to that wonderful mark of 2000 rifle!! I got...
  10. 69Daytona

Border Security at Fort Fury confiscates weapons!

Vortexy, Tonka, Tyson and I went to the Fort Fury Border this evening to make sure Feffoids were not attempting to smuggle Korss H400 (L) into the Fort Fury Compound again. At times it was very hectic and dangerous, being mobbed by 3 or 4 feffoids supported by several of their pet Faucervix and...
  11. 69Daytona

Welcome back hunt on Atrax Beach

I logged in tonight for the first time in nearly 6 weeks after being away with work. I teamed up with some soc mates and went to Atrax beach for some well overdue skilling. We got this nice 165 ped Trax right at the start before two other soc mates joined us. Then we got this little 56...
  12. 69Daytona

Who's got the Biggest Hair in EU

I was helping Missa skill Hair Styling this arvo, trying to unlock style #9. She gave me this awesome 70's big hair do. I liked it so much I kept it. Now im curious, who has the biggest hair in EU. C'Mon guys, post some pics you are proud of.
  13. 69Daytona

Entropia Asia Father and Son-Minor TP chip

Lucky us. First a 46 ped lesser TP chip on Agro, now this nice 74 ped Minor TP chip on Attackers. No Father Son global for 6 months, now we get two in the same night. Then dad got this little acid root global on our way back to the TP. Was a great night for us.
  14. 69Daytona

56 Ped Agro for Father and Son

After all this time hunting together, Tonka and I have finally managed the elusive Father and Son team global. A nice 56 Ped Agro Guardian with a 46 ped Lesser TP chip. I love items!
  15. 69Daytona

Entropia Asia Hogglo Global

I have been nagging at my mentor Frankie to take us Hogging for weeks now. He finally gave in. We didn't do too well, but we did manage this little global from a young. Read the chat window. I thought it was rather funny!!
  16. 69Daytona

61 Ped Atrax Young (2nd Ever SOLO)

Well two globals in two days, that is amazing. First I got a team global with a soc mate then this solo one, both on Atrax. I had just been team hunting with my mate Bogart Bogie DeCat, wasting ped after ped of ammo on Troopers, then Warriors. No globals. Not even really close. nearly 3 hours...
  17. 69Daytona

Atrax Provider (Entropia Asia)

Was only a little global, but they all count. I didnt get loot from this one but Thor hooked me up with some loot. My first global in a while. So was good to see the swirlies. Hopefully it is the start of something.
  18. 69Daytona

My first Unlock - Marksmanship!!!

This unlock has been a long time in coming. I have been playing for nearly 8 months and am yet to graduate. I didnt even realise I was close to Marksmanship until Chevrons told me about it in response to my Single Skills v Multiskilling Thread under the skills section. With his information and a...
  19. 69Daytona

Single Skills v Multiskilling as a NooB

I have been playing Entropia Universe for about 8 months now. I have not graduated yet as I seem to chat too much and have not concentrated on one single skill. I have tried my hand at crafting on basic filters, I have mined for enmatter and ores, done lots of healing both on myself and skilling...
  20. 69Daytona

Family Matters (Diary of Father and Son adventures)

I have been running this thread in Entropia Asia Private Forum until now. Vortexy seems to like it so he suggested startin a diary. I thought it would be a good idea so here it is. I hope everyone gets a little enjoyment out of our adventures. We are a RL father and Son! I am 32 dad is 57ish...
  21. 69Daytona

First ever time with head stuck in wall!!!

This is a massive first for me. I hope you guys find it as funny as I did. :laugh:
  22. 69Daytona

My first solo global 61 Ped Snarg Mature

I have been offline for over a month due to moving interstate in Australia. I was back on for no more than 15 minutes when a mate asked me to go hunting. A support run from Tethy's to Hades. I was waiting for him and though better kill something. Well Feff Bandit, went down easy!! That was a...
  23. 69Daytona

Feffoid Guard came to the Slaughter

I am starting to think that I am good luck charm for our soc, but not any good solo. Here is another Team Global, this time with my mentor Frankie. Again I get the scraps as Frankie destroys yet another Feffoid. It is all good fun though and Frankie looks after me very well! I am still waiting...
  24. 69Daytona

Entropia Asia Globals on EXA'S

I am still waiting for my first solo global! But a Global on a SOC hunt is just as good. :yay: I have quickly learnt that if Vortexy is going hunting do everything possible to get onboard. Tonka and I didn't get much loot as Vort does so much damage compared to us. But it is all good fun...
  25. 69Daytona

nOObie Race

Calling all nOObies. :wtg: Check out the event forum for details of a race for nOObies.:wtg: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52140 All newcomers are welcome, prizes are being offered, no entry fee. Just come an dhave fun.
Back