Search results

1. EggRollOneDolla

Buying: fi/ra/co dante

As the title says, interested in buying a dante. Paying tt+2200 (will listen to other offers.) :D
  2. EggRollOneDolla

Selling: Anyone buying large esi's??

I looted my first large esi last night and was curious on offers for it. 463 peds tt.
  3. EggRollOneDolla

EU Fan Fiction

I am currently passing along this note... "I am pleased to announce that the very first entry in the newly-created "EU Fan Fiction" section at MSM has been published ... Entropian EggRoll One Dolla gives birth to the new section with his offering of "My Day on Calypso" - so take the time to...
  4. EggRollOneDolla

Avg run for top 3???

So with numbers starting to be added to the forums and knowing what weapons are out there, what are peoples ideas for the top 3 in each cat??
  5. EggRollOneDolla

lots of small hofs today??

maybe its just me but it seems that there have been a large amount of small HoFs today. anyone else noticed this?? if this is the case i think i like it....or im just crazy...
  6. EggRollOneDolla

Petition to ban Brooklyn from the forums

Its seems that the only thing Brooklyn has interest in doing on our great forums is piss people off. I for one am tired of seeing her badger the people that make EU great. I looked in the forum rules and there is no mention of not being able to do this so here goes... I officially petition to...
  7. EggRollOneDolla

A really crappy challenge to the EU community!!

With the annoucement of 2x skill gains for the next few weeks. The thread about the angel feet, and the thread about moms large pile of poo, I have merged all these different things into one!!!!! :yay: :yay: So heres the contest.. Mom has 81k dung. Lets double her dung supply before the 2x...
  8. EggRollOneDolla

First dreams about VU 10.0

So previous threads have talked about dreams about EU.. If it gets confusing to read imagine that I am my own avatar sitting in my omegaton apartment. Well last night I had one. Maybe it was the realization that after two years of waiting its finally here. So here is my dream... Im sitting...
  9. EggRollOneDolla

Less then 2 hours to go...

Just a final reminder I will be hidden 19:00, 21:00, and 23:00 hrs MA time. No cost to enter, no tickets to buy. Its simple..Be the first to find me for a 100ped prize. THATS IT! :yay: I will be no more then 1 lesser tp jump from a teleport on Eudoria or Amethera. Gl to all the hunters! I...
  10. EggRollOneDolla

Easter (Egg) hunt!

*updated 3 prizes so far. 2x - 100 ped loots 1x - Event ticket to Pink Sat + (50peds for travel costs) Ok so I made a thread awhile back about MA doing something for Entropians for Easter. Well it was brought to my attention that I needed to be hidden. (You know who you are:P) EggRoll's...
  11. EggRollOneDolla

I am envious of...

A recognition thread I would like to start. :) Ok. so here's the rules. You must start your reply with, "I am envious of" then fill it in with an Entropians name and what accomplishment(s) they have done within EU to make you envious. Ill go first... I am envious of Danielle Yourmom...
  12. EggRollOneDolla

eggroll and the new VU

Ok so I havent played much in a very long time. But since there was a new VU, I thought I would try my luck out... After 14 months since my last tower, I got the first tower of the new VU!! Woot! :yay: 6.432 peds Click to enlarge
  13. EggRollOneDolla

Giving back for Easter

I know its still a little while away, but how about MA do an Easter egg hunt for all Entropians for Easter weekend. It can range from tt to uber items. Drop rates very ofc. But eggs hidden everywhere on Eudoria. Maybe like 1 set of M and F supremecy or soemthing hidden in different eggs. It...
  14. EggRollOneDolla

New Group: Whores of Twin Peaks

Yup thats right. There is a new group on here for the regulars of TP. Once we get a good list going I like a group photo with as many as possible would be really cool. Either way, if you find yourself lost in twin alot this is the group for you! :yay: Eggroll
  15. EggRollOneDolla

A new low (No whinning what so ever!) Honestly!

So MA has nerfed everything under the sun... But this?? I cant believe. MA has finally sunk to a new low and nerfed the GUIDES!!! :poke:
  16. EggRollOneDolla

Sharp teeth

This is the result of a soc run from phoenix to billys. A bad case of teething crotch. :laugh: Btw mom won the race, I came in second, Mega came in third, and Shaggy...well his rear was on fire by the time he got to the end.
  17. EggRollOneDolla

Community Event!!!!

The Great Invasion Migration When? Monday Jan, 14th 22:00 UTC to 22:15 UTC What is going on :confused: Mobtrains to the cities!! :laugh: Here is the deal...On Monday the 14th, there will be a 15 minute window in which to run a mob train to the city of your choice. Rules: 1st. Anytime...
  18. EggRollOneDolla

Atrox note

Selling atrox note Offers so far are 3.5k Pm me with any better offers :)
  19. EggRollOneDolla

EggRoll Rollin along

So I have no gotten three HoF's in a lil under three weeks after going 0-almost a year. I was burning through some leftover mats when I got this guy... Click to enlarge The 8th emerald sitting behind me. :yay:
  20. EggRollOneDolla

Free agent database???

Hmm I dont know if anyone has started anything about this, but I got thinking about people making threads looking for new socs. I wonder I anyone can make an area in here or on a seperate website to list socs looking for peeps and peeps looking for socs. Kinda like using a data base. Everyone...
  21. EggRollOneDolla

Vista and EU

So I dont know where something like this would go, feel free to move it if warrented. Anyway so I just got a new Bad-A pc this week. Well finally no lag when im at even the worst of places. With that said i have a crazy error...Whenever I die I get booted from EU and have to wait the std...
Back