Avg run for top 3???

Society
Lost Renegades
EggRoll One Dolla
So with numbers starting to be added to the forums and knowing what weapons are out there, what are peoples ideas for the top 3 in each cat??

340-360 points average, im around 315-320 average with tier 5 mod merc and A204 amp.

Any thoughts about cat 2?

Mod merc seems pretty good for cat 3 o_O i personally would have thought you are way up there. But i dunno

Regards
Thark

Im a bit low in skill level so cant beat the UL X5´s with high tier that are out there.

To my knowledge there are 3-4 tier 6 or higher x5's competing in Cat 3 this year...average points, based on my runs with one, should be above 350 points per hour.

Emi, Rejman, Grimyth...should be in the top three.

Mod merc is undoubtedly more eco, but as toad says, hard to compete with the raw dps of the x5's

IMO cat 1 and 2 will be the hardest to estimate how many pts per key the winners will get. Because it depends on what weapons will be used in these lower cats. In cat 3 and 4 most of us have a good idea on what weapons will win. But for cat 1 or 2, I have a hard time believing someone would use a non-sib weapon, unmaxed with enhancers and all the other costs associated with finishing 30 hrs to receive a cat 1 or 2 prize. Just doesn't seem very smart or eco, but that's why they call it mayhem...eco gets thrown out the window :) Happy holidays everyone!

My bet for cat 2 is cb26 unL will win. should get ~500 points

Regards
Thark

My bet for cat 2 is cb26 unL will win. should get ~500 points

Regards
Thark

That's exactly the weapon I thought would win in Cat 2, if its being used. I estimate the winner to be over 400 pts per key, which would cover the cb26 and a few other sib weapons.

I know of atleast one cb26 being used in cat two, its tier 6...

Ill leave you yo wonder who it is but i predict first place there or atleast i hope...

oops......

Last edited:
i didnt do so well in cat 3S.
only started higher dps after run 14.

but here is a vid, of my 28th hour i think it was..

yeah yeah, crap quality... 720p is ok-ish.

:)

Back