Search results

1. NastyCenturion

Mayhem pol results win/lose ?

Just a poll to see if this was an event for MA or players ... :scratch2:
  2. NastyCenturion

Selling: storage sale

hello since i dont play to much i'll do an inventory sale Drop me a PM with what you want * Boar set is sold separately 1 A-3 Justifier Mk.II 1 29.55 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 2 Abrer Laser Sight 1 106.66 PED Grender Precision Scope (175) 3 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Attachments...
  3. NastyCenturion

Selling: Full Boar M

SB - BO tt + 3000
  4. NastyCenturion

Will videogames become better than life?

Evolution of graphics, video game addiction, future gaming etc... I found it interesting :) (EU is also mentioned ;)) http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/david_perry_on_videogames.html Dunno if it has been posted ...
  5. NastyCenturion

Email from Mindark: EULA & ToS Update

Just received this (dunno if anyone posted yet) ... So now we have 2 EULA's and each planet can make their own ? :scratch2:
  6. NastyCenturion

Selling: Full vigi male

SB: 900 Bo: 1.2k Ends 48h after sb tnx Grecu
  7. NastyCenturion

Selling: 1 tail for sale

Click to enlarge i just looted the bull tail :yay: and it is a DNA part Offers appreciated Auction will last untill friday 3'rd octomber 18 MA time (i also consider itemz in trade) NOTE FYI: Star said he does not have all DNA parts so maybe another part is needed so i wont say this is the...
  8. NastyCenturion

Discovery: Omg it's a ........ tail

Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  9. NastyCenturion

BDay Hunt with nice glowies

Thnx to all who joined my BDay hunt :yay: :grouphug::clap:
  10. NastyCenturion

Nice Ambu

a nice loot finally :D Click to enlarge :yay: :wtg:
  11. NastyCenturion

Lucky Cristmas Hat :D

The Holly days are comming and i got a nice gift :). Hope for more to come :yay::yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :yay: :yay:
  12. NastyCenturion

My biggest mining HoF 728 narc YaY

:woot: tried my luck with some 103 amps and :eek: Click to enlarge my biggest mining hof to date :yay:
  13. NastyCenturion

did i left something behind ?

This is a very strange thing that happend. I was in dome 14 mining when LeeLoo added me on FL. i was a bit shocked because i had no ideea that u can add ppl on FL at distance .... This is what was going on .... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :laugh: had no clue that i can be in 2...
  14. NastyCenturion

Mining theory test

Ok today i tried something i had in mind for a while. The theory that everyone has his pattern and does not matter if a person mined before u the same location. So i send my ex disciple Nell in front and i stayed 1 radar distance behind. She used TT tools and me MF 104 and OF 105. so after 50...
  15. NastyCenturion

WoF practice :D

Last night was an awsome Dome 4 team hunt. >Team Amethera< manage to score an impresive 16 globies in about 3 H hunt :yay: But we still need to find a HoF ... but for sure next week we will get 1 as the daspletors are on the menu :eek:
  16. NastyCenturion

Dna (l)

Dont know if it was mentioned before ... So here is how it should work: lets take exarosaur for example: Exarosaur Tooth 3 Exarosaur neckbone Exarosaur Skull DNA Fragment A Exarosaur skin That is the normal DNA settings And we add an Event exarosaur (L) part, something like...
  17. NastyCenturion

After decoding note price ?

I was wondering: Does a note has any value after being posted and decoded? I mean they were never meant to be sold ? (no auction place for them or at banks) Some ppl paid allot for them and now do they really worth something? As i see it they were just meant to be decoded and after that TT ...
  18. NastyCenturion

troxie kill spree

It was a good weekend went mostly S of Ithaca and the atrox were quite generous Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge hope more to come :-)
  19. NastyCenturion

Globaling arround the world :)

Well been busy. Thnx bro . And there is my disciple first global :D Gratz Nell 1 Click to enlarge 2 Click to enlarge 3 Click to enlarge 4 Click to enlarge 5 Click to enlarge 6 Click to enlarge 7 Click to enlarge
  20. NastyCenturion

Luck beats perseverence

i cant belive it after searchin a big loot hunting ~ all mobs went to longu ambulimax atrox scipulor hogs, luck hits me when i was making some pants for my disciple ... Hmmm MA u are hiding my luck in a machine ... BUT I CAN FIND IT :yay: Click to enlarge
  21. NastyCenturion

Running after loot and guess what :D

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Hope I’ll get a hof soon ……
  22. NastyCenturion

Globies latest

:D Just a part :yay: \Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  23. NastyCenturion

From time to time :)

Just some globs ... Have nothing else to post :) Click to enlarge this brought me to even Click to enlarge
  24. NastyCenturion

Shops price display

In shops I really think that the price or % should be displayed when cursor is above the item ex: 1000 iron - 115% or 1000 iron 448.5 ped. Its kind of boring browsing through materials to find out the prices . These would also make shops more popular and optimize the shopping time :D
  25. NastyCenturion

Cp with bro - 210 ped kreltin old

Click to enlarge Just made it to CP teamed with bro and after 30 min … (I wanted an esi :D but that is good until I get it)
Back