Search results

1. Squee

Mob stealer

This thread pulled me back to the forum after years of inactivity :( But I just wanna give a short public response. First off, I have contacted JoJo and Menace in private about our members behavior and trying/hoping to resolve this in way that everyone can agree on. Secondly, What ever you...
  2. Squee

NRF - No Resource Found - Mining/Skilling App

I was getting alot of messages through different channels that the download link was down. Borr did indeed find the correct link, but now I fixed the site so you can download it again in the way ya were used too. That also means that borr's link will now fail ;) Just go back to...
  3. Squee

(PC) Hangar #20

Ok, thanks peepz.. I will give it some thought the coming week. I have some ideas for something IRL which the money of the sales of my hangar might help with. I still have alot of doubts about selling though, because of what is mentioned, that is that the upcoming features sound sweeeeeeeeeet...
  4. Squee

(PC) Hangar #20

I am curious to what my hangar might be worth at the moment. This to not ask to much or to little when starting an auction on EF for it. I havent followed the market the last few months so I am totally clueless. If the expected sales price is arround my expectations I will probably attempt to...
  5. Squee

Sorry for the slow and long wait and no updates or replies. I have been taking a break from EU the past 6 weeks or something like that. After 3 years of reasonably activivity in EU I really need it... So far nobody replied to my request for more programmers. Either they cant deal with the...
  6. Squee

Poll: What do you give?

For the few times I need some I buy from fellow Irkens for 1.0pec. I never buy out of soc, and when no sweat is available i just go sweat an hour or less for myself then. That is often enough to get by until someone gets online in soc that is selling.
  7. Squee

My Wish: N-word Filter on Socs/Avatars

To start, Filters don't work: I totally disagree for a filter based on a single word, or any word in general. People will just use slight incorrect spelled versions like biatch instead of bitch or start using h4x0r like notations.. Secondly, one's feelings & pride: If you cannot live with that...
  8. Squee

TY, I will contact him to see if he is intrested in any way to share or help, but then I might have to change my method of selecting programmers :D ---- jedgre is using the same approach as I wanted to. Image based recognition instead of text recognition. So this task to select programmer...
  9. Squee

This post will partly be about the skills and partly be about the request for new Developers... First, the skills... The skill parsing has the problem that fonts are forced to be anti-aliased. The problem with that is that the current routines arent capable of handling those. I have tried to...
  10. Squee

Bank Locations Competition

I actually won something :eek: :yay: :dance:
  11. Squee

I saw them yesterday as I was trying to get my avatar to just show "Squee" again .. *curses some*.. Didnt login till yesterday so the problem is just fresh for me. It seems MA found a way to render the fonts without using MS rendering functions. Or they just used pre-rendered images. Dunno.. I...
  12. Squee

I removed some code that refreshed the mining grid completely, which in many cases wasnt needed anymore and cause the grid's status to reset on each addition. The same code caused the map to refresh, which was the reason for the bug you noticed. I cannot imagine a big increase of speed cause of...
  13. Squee

Strange, havent touched that section. But ya arent the first to report such a bug. Just neva had it myself. I will check it out. Noticed another bug when creating a new run. Something I have been working on. The grid doesnt update correctly now. --- Found your bug and fixed, I will update the...
  14. Squee

What is wrong about that? Double clicking on the rows was always the method to move and center on a record.
  15. Squee

Update Released. A day later cause I slept through the day yesterday :D Nothing major changed this time. Just a maintenance update so to speak. Do not forget to read the installation instruction, specially when using XP or Vista. Another point of interest is the color settings that need to...
  16. Squee

Tonight or Tomorrow. :D The CSV export for Skills only exports what is visible on screen. Uncheck all except the most recent one for your wish. Not sure if its on it. Otherwise I can check. I haven't used Neomap, but if it can export to CSV, there is a good chance you can import it quite...
  17. Squee

I run in the lowest GFX I can, and NRF work for my under Vista and 2K. I do this because when I use shaders, within 2 hours my whole system crashes. PA, Twin and Argus as much faster this way too :) But its a nice point, and I will add the quality of EU to the list to test for the minor NRF...
  18. Squee

Sweat per hour? (poll)

I sweated once this VU cause all soc members with sweat were offline ( I only buy from members ). I got near the 1k in an hour. No exploits. I hardly have any SG skills compared to dedicated sweaters.
  19. Squee

This is what happens to non line pilots!

The same thing that happend to NRF's developement :rolleyes: But EF is not the place to mention all the details on why or what. But the site still exists and I hope to have it bugfree and online some day. I agree.. But my view is slightly different. You also see people go with the lowest...
  20. Squee

This is what happens to non line pilots!

It's still the same ppl in the line making the same problems. People never change do they. These situations give you a good idea of someones true nature. To bad a few in the line cause the line to get a negative reputation, as there are decent pilots in the line ( or atleast there were that i...
  21. Squee

I wouldn't know what changed.. It all works here with 2k or Vista.. Either of you updates drivers? Just wondering... MrOle seems to have the same problem.. So far I have no explanation for this. You might want to check your Color Settings first.. Then check this page from the point it says...
  22. Squee

Do this sux or not?

The reaction of players this VU seems to be like the reaction of the VU that removed peds from hunting loots. I cannot say things have become worse for me, but I hear many complaints from within the society. So far only lost one or two because of the VU, but I do wonder how many more might...
  23. Squee

170-221 kg: The secret of speed

Interesting results, but like several already mentioned, I would be interested in the effects of agility too. If you make the distance further you could notice smaller differences and be more precies. And does it matter if you have more items that hardly weigh anything, or a few items which...
  24. Squee

No lie spending for a week!

Is it a warning as MA will drain the loot pool to afford a great event prize? Can't say ive spent much the last few days, as every mining run has resulted in profit afterall. After MA reads that I am sure my good times are over. ;)
  25. Squee

I was attempting an update at that moment. It run's automatic but the database server is the only thing that doesnt automatically reboot. The update failed and ended bad, and the server is completely down now.
Back