Search results

1. MistahE

FYI: Club X bought and managed by Kath & E! Party upcoming Freaky Friday!!

Yes! :wtg: We finally were able to buy the club for a decent price! Thanx Atlan for the first choice and thnx to all the donaters whom made it possible for us to buy "our" club! Yes "OUR" club, as this is Club Xtreme and available to all!!! :yay: And ofc we gonna celebrate that we have Club X...
  2. MistahE

FYI: Club X for Sale, Freaky Friday will try to buy it!!!

What?! Yeah you heard it right, Club Xtreme is gonna be for sale! Luckily we have the first picking and we are definatly making an effort into buying it for our own. Now, tonight we had a Kick ass upcoming at CLub X on the Freaky Friday and we even received donations without asking for it...
  3. MistahE

FYI: Club X still open, but for how long?! Anyhow... Party @ Club X with the Freaky Friday!!

Yes, the Freaky Friday is bigger then ever and will be starting from 1500MA time again, with DJ Ruzlix @ Club X aka Club Xtreme. He will be bringing you the best Hardcore Dance Music wrapped in the Ruzlix package!!! Then @ 1800MA time I will be taking over the airwaves and continue the Freaky...
  4. MistahE

FYI: The Freaky Friday! Still going strong!

Ohyes the freaky friday is back for a while now and here to stay! And this time our beloved freaky friday is enforced by DJ Daggert!!! Who's also kicking electronic sounds every friday night!!! Yes you hear it right! 6 hours of pure electronic music blasting thru your speakers via...
  5. MistahE

FYI: A Freaky Friday is back

Hi Peeps, Tonight I will be doing 1 Freaky Friday via www.atlashavenradio.com, still THE #1 radiostation in the Entropia universe and beyond, from 2100 till 0000 Calypso Time, packed with 3 hours of ElectroHouse all the way thru. So get your kicks on for some awesome hunting, mining or...
  6. MistahE

Freaky Friday Cage Brawl Madness on .-=AHR=-.

.-=A H R=-. CAGE BRAWL Check it out, limited tickets, limited event. Greets, MistahE
  7. MistahE

Selling: Medium Heal Chip (lvl 4)

Selling Medium Heal Chip. Auction starts now and will end in exactly two weeks from this post. Opening bid is TT +600 PED and buyout is +900. Good luck!
  8. MistahE

FYI: Last Sunday Night Broadcast for a while :(

HUMAN DARTS!!! on the Last Sunday Night Broadcast for a while :( Tommorow will be my last sunday show, so I can focus more on the AHR team and my Freaky Friday show. So ofc we gonna say goodbye in style and will host a KICK_ASS event with allready 150 PED in the prizepool, donated by Sasha...
  9. MistahE

Sundaynight Coolness Noob Fever @ Nea's 21:00MA

Ohyes! :yay: We are gonna be @ Nea's again :newbie: and we can use all the noob support we can handle... Healers, focussers, bubble-ers, sweatbuyers and donaters! And if possible... :revive: & :tprun: :wtg: So if your up for it and wanna support our newcomers and AHR (and ofc your soc!), then...
  10. MistahE

Saturday Monster Beach Party with MistahE

Yes you read it right... Next Sat (30-05-09) Saturday Monster Beach Party with MistahE @ Cape Corinth, yes our well known "Zandvoort"! Woodger is marrying his lovely new wife in Las Vegas by now (the lucky bastard ^^) and I have gladly taken the honours of standing in for his show! With the...
  11. MistahE

Freaky Friday Wicked Weekend Start

YES! The Freaky Friday Wicked Weekend Start will start again at 18:00 Calyspo Time! This time at the Ithaca Bar. Be there or be... Events coming up in the 2nd hour as usual and allready have 50 PED in the prizepool. Any donation is still gladly welcome, aswell as just your support. Feel free...
  12. MistahE

FYI: "The Freaky Friday Night Live Club Edition of The Dutch Guy"

So... Friday night 09-05-09(Sat. morning) so in less then 24 hours (stupid me, too busy) from 0000 till 0300 Calypso Time, I will be hosting my first friday night special of the dutch guy, ofc the theme is freaky friday and I will have an illegal night club, yet to be squated, but this is top...
  13. MistahE

"THE DUTCH GUY" Sunday 02-05 @ 2100-0000 MA!

MistahE aka "THE DUTCH GUY" on Atlas Haven Radio my next LIVE! show of "THE DUTCH GUY" will be Sunday 2100-0000 MA TIME @ Atlas Haven TP! So be sure to check in and if you have any idea's for a personal or soc funded event (ofc for all ppl listening), feel free to post em here or try to do it...
  14. MistahE

Rifle Skill Small Guide concerning Learning Period!

Due to finding and editing a "guide" on entropiadirectory, I thought I might be best to post it here, since alot really wonder what the best way is at this moment of time being... == Skilling Rifle == Probably the most desirable skill. However, do not touch a Rifle to skill this, instead stick...
Back