Sundaynight Coolness Noob Fever @ Nea's 21:00MA

MistahE

Provider
Society
'=Mad Hatters='
Fix MistahE Flits
Ohyes! :yay: We are gonna be @ Nea's again :newbie: and we can use all the noob support we can handle... Healers, focussers, bubble-ers, sweatbuyers and donaters! And if possible... :revive: & :tprun: :wtg:

So if your up for it and wanna support our newcomers and AHR (and ofc your soc!), then feel free to join us at Nea's Place!

Got lots of prizes allready! 125 PED Cash from Percy & Sasha!
Also a full M set of Pixie armor again (3rd time)! Some starter wpns & a Boom CCC Amp + some more bits an pieces including a Stinktree painting (totally forgot about that one, it landed in storage, got it ages ago lol) all donated by Chopper from Sanctuary! TY! All 3 again for these wonderfull donations! You are all honoured guests at my shows.

Everybody is welcome at Nea's, but only newcomers "below" 30 Agility (So max of 29 Agility) are allowed to participate in the events....

Wich brings me too... that we also need some (noob) events :scratch2:, post your suggestions here or PM ingame or contact me via skype.

Again... Bare with me on the replies and delays! TY in advance.

Hope to see you at Nea's or that you are atleast tuned in. I will play all sorts of tracks, mainly happy tunes and I will take reqeusts, however I can not garantee to play all, have all or wanting to play it (it gotta be gooooood tuuuunnnneeee) ;)

Greetings,

Yes, 21.00 MA is in one hour. If you scroll down here on the forum you'll see calypso time, quitte handy.

nice, i just hope events aren't gonna be - 'put your best clothes on' like in fridays Sapeian show. Because I have none lol :D:scratch2:

have an idea for event though. if not now, maybe in future - geocaching. u hide stash on remote places around PA - so that every noob has fair chances finding it, but you put it so that nonlisteners to AHR cannot find it, and then u give us some clues.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Great show again mistahE and great event of hide and seek even if i did have a ghost desire in the mix :laugh:

well done to all the winners im sure mistahE will post them all here

Desire x

:)

Once again a great show M!

I am glad that we can be so in your face to the public. Haveing a show start from neas right after Desire covers an event to Nea´s.. cant ask for better than that!

Cantt wait til next week

D

Once again a great show M!

I am glad that we can be so in your face to the public. Haveing a show start from neas right after Desire covers an event to Nea´s.. cant ask for better than that!

Cantt wait til next week

D

best of all, party started at Nea's, continued at Port Atlantis and finished in Swamp Camp. Global party wooohoooooooooooooooo:wtg:

how many newcomers Desire brought, btw

I think there was about half a dozen new starts in the pack which was good they got to see the more experianced players kill the bigger mobs and the free gifts that were given out they were like they had won the lottery lol

Desire xx

Back