Search results

1. Argentum

pissed off

61 working days and still no money:mad: Wtf are u doing MA?
  2. Argentum

Question: Merry Mayhem 2013

Cant find any info. Will it be a Merry Mayhem 2013?
  3. Argentum

THX a lot MA

So i had a computer working just fine. Downloaded latest patch 12.8.2 Log in and after a few sec graphic freezes. Restarted computer and now i only got black screen. MA: Just wonder where to send bill for fix my computer back to normal:mad:
  4. Argentum

Omegaton West habitat, booth #6 epsilon tower

Hi Any idea what is a fair price for my booth? Regards Argentum
  5. Argentum

Tier for secondary item?

Hi! After a tier upgrade yesterday i started thinking...:scratch2: Does it matter what Tier the secondary item got? Any impact on success rate or salvage rate? Other impact? /Argentum
  6. Argentum

Achievement: I hear the sound of...

... merp inside my head :eyecrazy: Havent decided if I should go for the 10k bronze challenge or change mob... Click to enlarge /Argentum
  7. Argentum

Northern Lights 3rd LAN

Hi! This weekend its time for the first Northen Lights society LAN after VU 10. Everything is prepared and the beer is in the fridge :D We are ready to rock but... What to hunt and were to find the mob :ahh: Previous LAN we have been hunting at CP (dom 1), Hogglo and Fresco. at TI. Any ideas...
  8. Argentum

EWE EP-32 Enforcer, SGA Edition

Dont know if its worth to much but im happy just to get a SGA-item :yay: Global, Atrox mature, 178 PED Click to enlarge Plenty of time to get my second SGA :cool: /Argentum
  9. Argentum

The look of items VU10

Finally I managed to log in yesterday :D When I checked my storage i was shocked :eek: What happened with th look of items :scratch2: Lot of the the stuff i really ugly. Is this something MA will fix in 10.1 or 10.2 or is it supposed to look this way :scratch2: /Argentum
  10. Argentum

What a stange weekend...

Ok I have realised it and somehow I´m starting to accept it... for the moment VU 10 is not playable for me (log in problems and some gfx bug) :rolleyes: Few weeks ago I got a ATH, last week I built my new PC for VU10. I was ready for some real rock´n roll :cool: I have had just a wonderful...
  11. Argentum

Question: Framerate

Hi! Lot of threads refering to framerate. I know its frames per second and the more the better :D But :rolleyes: Where do you read out your framerate? Want to do my own testing with settings and how they affect the framerate. What is considered a good framerate? Regards Argentum
  12. Argentum

Buying: Both Omegaton Epsilon Tower

Have one both in Epsilon tower (#6) and thinking about one more. Would like one close to #6 if possible. Anyone selling? Whats your price?
  13. Argentum

Help: Need some advice

Hi! After this weekend im in need of some advice. I had a ATH with a socmate and now I have aprox 16K PED burning in my pocket :D What is the best way to spend the money? 1) Keep on playing as before - no deposit needed for loooong time 2) Buy some upgrade stuff - mostly thinking of a bigger...
  14. Argentum

Northern Lights ATH 31253 PED!

Finally we can put Northern Lights on the map :D This family society just loves killing stuff, chat and have a sip of wine/beer/spirit :D Never thouht I would make a post in this forum...
  15. Argentum

Argentum´s Merry Mayhem 2008

Finally... The Mayhem event is over and I want to share some numbers and thoughts. Qualified in category 2 Total time played: 1549 min. (approx 26 hours) Number of wasted feffoids 1589 Total points 9374 Number of globals 13 First of all I like the idea with this event. Even if I knew I...
  16. Argentum

Achievement: My 10th

I have done it again :yay: This is my 10th trigged skill Click to enlarge In order of unlocking: Marksmanship RDA Serendipity 200610 Extraction 20061129 CGA 20070121 BCP 20070210 MDA 20070331 MA 20070826 Material extraction methodology 20080229...
  17. Argentum

Oldest society

I have heard the wish for a list of the oldest societies. Of course I had to do something about it :D This is the first version and im sure I have missed some of the oldies. Note: 1) I have excluded societies that have less than 5 members (same rule for top-50 most skilled). 2) All dates are...
  18. Argentum

bandwidth recomendations

Hi! Me and my society friends are preparing for a RL meeting. :yay: Cant find much information about bandwidth recomendations from MA. All I found "is ADSL or better..." :scratch2: How much bandwidth do i need for each connected computer? Any ideas? Can we share a ADSL 8/2 Mbit between 8...
  19. Argentum

Guide to makeup?

Hi! Been searching for a guide to the makeup application. Am I not searching right or isnt there any :confused: Thx for help :) Argentum
  20. Argentum

Achievement: 4 years to 5k rifle

lots of shooting :D Finally i got 5k rifle.
  21. Argentum

Achievement: At last, 100k

Finally i reached 100.000 total skills. In the end of may 2004 i entered Project Entropia (now Entropia universe). Its for sure 4 years of fun but i dont want to know the amount of hours and $ spent... :rolleyes: New goal 200k :D :scratch2: /Argentum
  22. Argentum

Northern Lights, Via Dolorosa, Scorpio, A nice event in Uppsala, Sweden

Yesterday at hotel Gillet (former East West) we (Swede, Caliber, Oddball, Firefox and Argentum) met up for a couple of beers. After we sorted out who is who and what name to use (RL or PE?) we had to deal with the fact that there was a big sale out in the bar :yay: For a couple of hours we...
  23. Argentum

Northern Lights celebrates 3 years

Northern Lights celebrates 3 years :yay: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- September the 18th 2004, Northern Lights was founded by Argentum and a few close friends. We are a small RL friends/family society. The members of Northern Light: Argentum...
  24. Argentum

Mineral Sense

Hi! I have been looking at the trigged skill mineral sense and I dont really get it :scratch2: According to wiki: Unlocks at level 30 prospector. Description of the skill is: Your mineral sense is a measure of how trained you are in detecting minerals. This skill is involved with the...
  25. Argentum

Northern Lights, CRAFTING SUPPLIES

For the moment the miners of Northern Ligts bring me stuff faster than I can sell :) I wish u all very welcome to Omegaton West Habitat, Epsilontower Booth #06 (10276, 10523) Example of whats for sale: Garcen tt=400, 119,45% Belk tt=360, 120,77% Melchi tt=240, 111,10% Alice tt=150, 112,29%...
Back