Guardian
Society
Northern Lights
Silver Argentum Fox
Finally I managed to log in yesterday :D
When I checked my storage i was shocked :eek:

What happened with th look of items :scratch2:
Lot of the the stuff i really ugly.
Is this something MA will fix in 10.1 or 10.2 or is it supposed to look this way :scratch2:

/Argentum

Stackables will have a grafic update at a later VU, dont know if it was mentioned what VU it will change though.

I cant remember if it was mentioned in the FAQ or the content list for VU10, but it was in one of them.

Edit: My personal favourite is the paint cans, they look great ;)

Majority of items look FKN COOL! Although I know some (wool, paints) look kinda crappy, I read somewhere they will be addressed in future updates (as mentioned above)
Maybe your GFX settings are too low?

You guys can see items? Yesterday i was getting a lootwindow without items lol.
Also, i kinda hate the size of some items, like the armor arms for instance, just too big of a grid imho.

I thought I'd looted black paint from a caud...was bloody green :laugh:

Icons in storage are awful, great to hear they are temp ones though...must've missed that somehow but it's nice to know.

Still got to tidy my storage and this was going to make that annoying so I'll leave it now :)

t

endeed , icons in inventory on most stackbles or weapons look ... like a very bad choice . VU 9.4 had best ever icons :cool:

I thought I'd looted black paint from a caud...was bloody green :laugh:

Icons in storage are awful, great to hear they are temp ones though...must've missed that somehow but it's nice to know.

Still got to tidy my storage and this was going to make that annoying so I'll leave it now :)

t

Hahahahaha yeah that sux, I'm partially color blind and HATE the paint cans :laugh:

Have anyone tried to ask support about paint cans? I did and we ended the case with my graphic card being lame (nvidia 7600 gs) :) But as I see I am not the only one with the paint cans problem. Even with high details, when some of the cans start to look acceptable, the yellow can remains to be light gray :)

Back