Search results

1. olz10

95 ped FN

4th probe :yay: Click to enlarge
  2. olz10

Selling: 3k Efd =)

As title says, im selling 3k efd. Offers of anything, item or ped.. post here or PM :D
  3. olz10

Cryengine Helps

I have taken a break from EU and now want to come back.. :D Thinking about the cryengine2 coming into the game, i was wondering what kind of price i was looking at for the right stuff for my pc. :confused: I have searched the forum but couldent find the answer to what im looking for. Im pretty...
  4. olz10

My First Hof!!

:yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge havent even globaled hunting but a hof!! :yay:
  5. olz10

Banks?

This is probly somewhere else in the forum but is there a known time for these banks to pop up? I need t borrow 1k ped lol :D
  6. olz10

Lowest Part Of Calypso?

Hi!, Just wondering where the deepest part of the planet is? and how deep? I just Swam to the bottom of a lake on amathera and got to -204 :)
  7. olz10

alot more of this lately?

Is it just me or is everyone getting alot more of this lately? Click to enlarge
  8. olz10

How Did You Find Out About EU?

See the title! I found out about the game through the Guinness World Records book with the buying of TI. :cool::D:cool:
  9. olz10

My Quest

Hi!, After reading a few threads about people sweating and trading towards items and with my oil rig obssesion, i have decided to gather enough oil to buy a set of vigi armour. Any estimates on how long it will take? I have no guns and no armour at the rig so im sure it will be slow :D...
  10. olz10

explain

Hi, Few mins ago i decided to go on my first run to the rig. After ages of avoiding big trox and with the help of a few people in the area i got to the rig. I walked towards it and got this As i am a noob to the rig, can someone explain what happens here and tell me if this Voland guy owns...
  11. olz10

Mercenary Knights Recruiting!!!

Mercenary Knights Hi, We are a new society and we are looking for a few more members. So far we have a variety of differently skilled members and are moving along steadily. Anyone welcome, If you are interested PM me or send in an application from A society terminal! :cool::D:cool:
  12. olz10

Marksmanship

I just got my first skill unlock :yay: I know People are unlocking this skill everyday but it made me happy and i feel a little less nooby :D EDIT: cant get the picture to work. never done it before :/ says cant use PNG format, how do i change?
  13. olz10

OJ Collection!

After the latest update it is possible to drop and sell your orange begginer clothes. So being the strange and odd person i am, i thought it would be cool (well not so cool) to make a gallery of well known and famous player's OJs. Cant afford to buy an appartment for this just yet but anyone...
  14. olz10

Noob Wants To Craft

I have tried mining and hunting but have ot yet tried crafting. Does anybody have any useful tips on starting to craft? Im looking to actually choose a proffesion and want to see how i get on with crafting. :)
  15. olz10

Fef Attack! (again)

The feffoids have returned to Fort Fury! What are they planning? What do they want? Who cares!? Get your gear and go kick some fef ass! :yay: One thing is for sure. Its going to be the same Lag, Bad loot and Ammo waste as the last attack...
  16. olz10

looking for a job

i was wondering if any of u rich ubers (or not so rich people) need a guy like me to do little tasks so i can earn a little bit of money. i could advertise for a shop or anything like that. as many of u know im am a nEwB :cool: but i will certainly work hard and do my best.
  17. olz10

my first global

i had 1 ped...i bought 1 bomb. when i got my first global. 268 ped lysterium. i started playing just before christmas and people are saying that it was really soon. what u guys think about my find?:yay:
  18. olz10

new deposit method?

not sure if this is the right area for this so if not please can sum1 say something =) i havent yet deposited. i tried to deposit but i could find no way that i could use. i think paypal would be great as most people have a paypal account. has this already been discussed? do other people...
  19. olz10

secret island or well known place?

i went for a swim in the far south-west sea (dont ask me why) and i came across 2 hills in the middle of the sea. i didnt get the cords for it but it was a fairly long swim =). now is this a new thing or has it been around for a long time and everyone knows about it? hmm mayby il be...
  20. olz10

new guy looking for a soc

im fairly new to EU and im looking for a soc. no, im not looking for freebies, i just need a group that can give me advice and point me in the right direction in EU. so any soc that will accept me please say. =) (im not looking for freebies but il gladly accept them :laugh: )
  21. olz10

starting to tailor

i recently made a bad start to EU because of my arrival at CND. now im off the rock , i wanted to start tailoring. anybody have any advice? all iv been told is tht its exspensive.:scratch2:
  22. olz10

its not my fault!

iv just started EU and am doing all the sweating and stuff. now the problem is im on CND. im trying to sweat but keep getting killed. no one buys the sweat so i am stuffed. everyone says you should start on the planet but i didnt. im on CND. i cant get no money to get down. any suggestions?
Back