Search results

1. MoZa93

how do you...

how do you make screen shots so fast? I see many people making screenshot so fast that they still have global lights on them... is there any option that makes screenshots each time you score global or are you always ready to click 'Take screenshot' button?!
  2. MoZa93

Mobs

Is there any mob that gives always any amount of sweat? I guess it is strong mob. If there is no mob that gives always, what mob gives almost always?
  3. MoZa93

Earn Peds for editing Pe-wiki

One day I saw an advertisement 'Earn Peds for editing Pe-wiki'. Is it posible?
  4. MoZa93

armour coloring

can be armour colored?:scratch2:
  5. MoZa93

An idea

what shoud I do if I have an idea what shoud be changed in EU? Shoud I send a support message?
  6. MoZa93

types of coloring

Who can show me (give a website or picture) all types of coloring?
  7. MoZa93

bader and bader...

Eu is becoming worse... every day are more problems with server... Like: 1. killing mob (just spawed) and I get a message 'this loot is claimed by someone else.' 2. killing mob and I get a message 'conection lost'. 3. I press to loot animal, but I can't do it. I must wait some seconds. 4...
  8. MoZa93

access denied

how can I make access denied on dropped item?
  9. MoZa93

map

Is there any map that shows where and what mobs are in Amethera? (age too). It shoud be with new information, not old.
  10. MoZa93

EFD Bank

Who can tell me how works that interese rate (1%)? I deposited some EFD and I want to know how is it working...
  11. MoZa93

Cordinates

Hi. sometimes when my friend gives me cordinates it is in other place than He is :) same when I give cordinates (I gave TP's cordinates and he found same cordinates in water :D )
  12. MoZa93

CP and CND

I want to ask what's different between CP and CND? why is it calling CP?
  13. MoZa93

Pa is under attack!

That was unreal! Many mobs just showed to PA from nowhere. I'll put some screenshot as soon as posible...:eek: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. MoZa93

Idea

I think MA shoud make a lesson about a game (how is looking money, how to trade...) before starting playing. :scratch2: What do you think about this idea?
  15. MoZa93

why... hide?

why some people hide their PEDs in screenshots?
  16. MoZa93

why... hide?

why some people hide number of PEDs in screenshots?
  17. MoZa93

Omegation a101

shoud I use omegation a101? and why? I want save money while skilling.
  18. MoZa93

dep

i want to ask about depositing: I'm 13 years old (almost 14). Can I deposite? Maybe I can deposit using my sister's or parents' bank (I don't know how is it calling in English, but I hope you understood).
  19. MoZa93

sweat at auction

I think MA shoud let to sell sweat in auction. then we will be able to do something else than selling sweat at PA and spam... it shoud be without fee... What do you think...
  20. MoZa93

How can it be?

hi. sorry if thread like this already is. I went to get my friend from outpost to 'Billy's spaceship...' and I saw atrax! is it after last VU?
  21. MoZa93

crafting

what shoud I choose: quantity or condition? what's deferent using that ones?
  22. MoZa93

What shoud I choose?

Hi. Exemple I have over 3 PED. What shoud I choose: buy 3 bombs or 100 oil and 100 lysterium and make basic filters?
  23. MoZa93

What weapon

hello. I want to ask what kind is the best? How do you think? a)BLP Pistols; b)BLP Rifles; c)Laser Pistols; d)Laser Rifles; I just don't what to waste money for training if I'll not use it... (I want to use the most economical kind).
  24. MoZa93

new smiles

Hi. If I wrote a thread not in correct section- sorry. I think there shoud be more smiles :D I will show you some smiles that I offer and if someone knows more good smiles- post here ;)
  25. MoZa93

program window

Hello. How can I play in window (look at the picture)? Sometimes I need to look suddenly prices or other information... Picture
Back