Pa is under attack!

MoZa93

Provider
Society
Calypso Miners & Crafters Inc.
Moza Moza Renoldo
That was unreal! Many mobs just showed to PA from nowhere. I'll put some screenshot as soon as posible...:eek:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
This happens whens someone goes out and gathers them up and runs them back to town.. called a mob train and it happens often. I think it's funny.. others consider it a violation of their personal e-space.

I was in PA when it happened... Everyone standed and there was no red dot... After a few seconds I saw first mob... It just jumped from wall and I saw other mobs... It loked just incredible... :rolleyes:

This happens whens someone goes out and gathers them up and runs them back to town.. called a mob train and it happens often. I think it's funny.. others consider it a violation of their personal e-space.

Ow lmfao!! :laugh:

Arggghh!!

Attacking Combi's and Corno's.. Run for the hills !! :holyshit:

:laugh:

Arggghh!!

Attacking Combi's and Corno's.. Run for the hills !! :holyshit:

:laugh:
Hey. that mobs can kill! :mad: And I saw many mobs...

Aye..looks like fun!

Couldn't have happened in a better place either. It gives a lot of the noobs there a chance to study EUs local fauna up close.

Could be worse...like a bot invasion..:D

Yeah,now those are FUN!!!!!!!!

Who did see it? :scratch2:

(translated from Japanese)

"Run for your lives! Godzilla is coming!"

;)

Same as the Feffs at Ft Fury ...but smaller? Suitable for the folk likely to be around there ...seems like MA saw that people enjoyed a spawn of Feffs but some couldn't participate?

Knowing the low global rate at the fury Feff weekend considering the numbers involved and ammo spent.....I wait the tears when these mobs HOF like crazy :laugh: .

I wonder what brand new guys arriving for the first time thought? :eek:

t

:rofl:

:drool:

:bull: :bull:

OH THE HUMANITY!!

Yirrk

I wish I could've been there !! :laugh:

Were the mobs carrying Calypso's plants with them? ;P

Gaiaka, gaiaka! =))

No, cause then they'd be studying the flora rather than the fauna.

Fauna is animals. Flora is plants. Class dismissed :)

PA is under attack?

Bout bloody time.

Raise the lagg-fest-hole to the ground.

:cool:

Reactions: dj.
At around what time did this happen?

I ask because about 9 hours ago give or take I led a train to right outside the city. I didn't take them all the way in, but I wonder if they found their own way from where I dropped them.

I was out of ammo and bored, but I didn't think to bring them inside the walls.

wow, my chance at coming and looking uber for the noobs by killing them with no armour :D

LOL that's freakin awesome ;D The especially funny part was the description of them hopping over the walls!

Oh, how I imagine the day we have afew 2nd Ent.s spawn in PA.

Then we will know the robot invasion has begun.

LOL that's freakin awesome ;D The especially funny part was the description of them hopping over the walls!

I hear they were standing on each others heads to get over that wall, how un-pc :laugh:

:cool:

And yet those big black and red tanks did nothing to protect the innocent? MA is not protecting our personal e-space, they even go so far as to deliberate interfere. :acid: :sweat: :acid:

Ha ha ROFL...

Yes I was there.

Even managed to get 20 bottles of sweat :yay:

Jeff. :D

I was there and it was funny (and laggy). It was around 2:30 or 3:00 MA time. I heard a guy say he brought the train in. I tried to bring a couple in earlier but didn't know the path through the turrets. Now I do...

And yet those big black and red tanks did nothing to protect the innocent? MA is not protecting our personal e-space, they even go so far as to deliberate interfere. :acid: :sweat: :acid:

lol... e-space is my new favorite word

Yeah it was realy funny. And Look at the pictures... you'll see how animals stands on each other heads...

It is kind of weird: first the feffs, now this...is the system breaking down, or was this intentional thing from MA to get some storyline going?

Back