Search results

1. GRoth

Servers Unavailable

maybe minutes=hours?
  2. GRoth

my ore extractor suddenly pulls only 15 resource instead of 50 and speed decrease!

I've got a RE-105 and same BS there... and yes, they will fix it because it is in their interests to do so. Now when will they put in some radio buttons on the info screen for finder so you can see what the search depth is for the 2nd & 3rd skill related items. Oh, and btw, my finder skill...
  3. GRoth

Drag & Drop, and Lasso select multiple items

If that were true, then PVP loots would take forever, but they don't - all loots transferred instantly from one ava to another. Must be another reason for the lag you are describing. :scratch2:
  4. GRoth

Entropia Universe Release 11.10 Available

apparently a bug where the CL says is offline but is not really has afflicted us! After clicking the Launch button, login screen loaded, server status updated to online.
  5. GRoth

Entropia Universe Release 11.10 Available

hmm, system is currently offline and strangely few posts about it - is it just me?
  6. GRoth

Drag & Drop, and Lasso select multiple items

I don't know why these 2 suggestions have never been implemented, and surely I am not the first with these suggestions as both concepts are far from new or revolutionary, but how about: Drag/Drop items into containers that will contain them Lasso Select multiple items in a container For the...
  7. GRoth

Inventory management tools needed...

Thanks much for mentioning that fact. If it will result in players spending more peds & decaying items, it has a better chance of getting MA's attention and being properly prioritized! :wise:
  8. GRoth

Inventory management tools needed...

So I've been around long enough to have accumulated 7198 distinct items, stored in bp books, boxes, (insert container name here), and though I can visit my account page and get a nice list of them all, when it comes time to FIND the item I need from that list, well... So it would be nice if...
  9. GRoth

Uber: Enormous 4029 ped Gazz Tower

Tk320 amped with OA-103, and 6 depth enhancers... :eyecrazy::yay::beerchug::woot:
  10. GRoth Goodnar Enormous Gazz Tower 4029 ped

GRoth Goodnar Enormous Gazz Tower 4029 ped

11. GRoth Goodnar Enormous Gazz Tower 4029 ped

12. GRoth

Achievement: My first Tower! XXIII Rich Belkar 6704 peds

So just broke my OA-102 and was dropping some amp-less bombs, and viola! :eyecrazy: it's been a very long time since I've had the opportunity to post in this particular sub-forum - not for the lack of trying however! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  13. 6704 Ped Rich XXIII Belkar Tower GRoth

6704 Ped Rich XXIII Belkar Tower GRoth

14. 6704 Ped Rich XXIII Belkar Tower GRoth

15. GRoth

Hispidus 15629 PED

Congratulations on an extremely nice pre-Halloween loot, and quite the nice blade as well. I'm a ways off in sb now, but if a time comes when I can handle that baby, I'm hoping to give it a spin :D
  16. GRoth

Entropia Universe 11.2.1 Release Notes

Thanks!! that fixed it.. I had forgotten about the option, guess it must of gotten reset with the VU
  17. GRoth

Entropia Universe 11.2.1 Release Notes

Does anyone else (crafters) not like the fact that you have to get very close to storage/craft machine/trade terminal/auctioneer? In the past I was able to stand in the center of the aisle and reach all these without moving - very convenient! Now, not so much :scratch2: Please return the...
  18. GRoth

Vehicles have arrived !!!!

more splash screens
  19. Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle splash screens
  20. Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle splash screens
  21. Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle splash screens
  22. Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle splash screens
  23. Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle splash screens
  24. Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle Splash Screens

Vehicle splash screens
  25. GRoth

Help: Auction House frozen

some finishing auctions are frozen, and one in particular will be a problem for MA to address - an M61A5 with 26 bids, high is 545, bo is 2500, and since hasn't been sold since late '07 ish, I'm thinking it could have gone much higher.
Back