Entropia Universe 11.2.1 Release Notes

ALEXANDER

Elite
RO ALEX ALEXANDER
IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXED ISSUES

Miscellaneous

* Added information about vehicles being limited to the vehicle blueprints.

* Fixed issue with Umbranoid Body Suit rendering avatars invisible.

* Fixed issue with the non-functioning Tier Upgrade UI.

* Updated the description for the Structural Integrity Toolkit.

* Corrected the bank name in the Bank UI.

* Fixed issue with missing Calypso splash screen at log in.

* Corrected pick-up behavior when placing items on other items.

* Prevented Rippersnappers from spawning on land.

* Corrected faulty swimming behavior.

* Corrected vehicle spawning behavior when moving around.

* Fixed issue where items could be removed from the construction window during the crafting process.

* Fixed issue with not being able to use right mouse button to operate a Bank Official.

* Adjusted the delay on Autoaim to only be enabled when aiming on other avatars (PvP), there is no delay on regular hunting.

You beat bertha!

:yay: Another great and fast fix. Good job MA!!!! :yay:

* Adjusted the delay on Autoaim to only be enabled when aiming on other avatars (PvP), there is no delay on regular hunting.

:yay: Good job :yay:

Thx,
Can anyone please give me a link for the patch file download please?

TY :ahh:

WOW! :yay:

This is huge and fast! I was really hoping (but rather pessimistic) that it would be fixed by WoF. Thanks, MA, for exceeding expectations on this one.

no fix for the ore/matterfinder window not appearing when u swap tools too fast :(

... and no fix on enhancers breaking too often...

Falagor
:bandit:

Thanks man!
Good to see the auto-aim problem was a bug when hunting... :yay:

Thx!:wtg:

And to all that complain about people whining. Our whining and sending support cases actually changed something to the better.

Miscellaneous

WEEEEEEEEEEEE finally they did the right thing....

great job MA :wtg:

:yay::yay::yay:

2 Patches in less then a week that actually fix / do something??? :eek::eek:

The sky is falling!

2 weeks vacation/rehab starts now!

Does anyone besides me not use autoaim? Buncha sissies. :p

A lot of random fixes in there and it's strange to have them thrown in during the small bugfix VU the same week as a major VU. Or are these all things that were fixed and managed to be broken again?

1st bomb still no shows searching screen in most cases. :(

There's new ass scratching animation instead :laugh:

Does anyone else (crafters) not like the fact that you have to get very close to storage/craft machine/trade terminal/auctioneer? In the past I was able to stand in the center of the aisle and reach all these without moving - very convenient! Now, not so much :scratch2: Please return the interaction range to it's previous level. Also I've noticed that in window mode you can now hear the application when other applications are active - I kinda like that change! Other than that, pretty good work MA!!

Awesome! Great to see some quick patches coming out.

* Prevented Rippersnappers from spawning on land.

I never seen this! Did they fly at you? Or were they stuck flopping around on the ground? :laugh:

I never seen this! Did they fly at you? Or were they stuck flopping around on the ground? :laugh:

They look like land sharks. The fin protrudes above the ground as they swim through the dirt. :)

* deleted *

Last edited:
Does anyone else (crafters) not like the fact that you have to get very close to storage/craft machine/trade terminal/auctioneer? In the past I was able to stand in the center of the aisle and reach all these without moving - very convenient! Now, not so much.

There's a thing in Options that you can tick that says "Move to object when interacting." or something like that...

Back