Search results

1. Selene B

Selling: PK Gear

Weapons: (removed) Armor (all pieces are FL): Hermes Arm Guards (Tier 0.6 low ratings) price 9.52@320% = 30.46PED Hermes Shoulder Guard (Tier 1.6,next 2 tiers 300ish) price 89.68@320% = 286.97PED Hermes Gloves (Tier 0.4 -low ratings) price 16.48@250%= 41.2PED Hermes Head Piece (Tier 0.3-low...
  2. Selene B

Buying: Hermes/Infiltrator Shoulder Guard (harness) F

EDIT: Item bought.
  3. Selene B

Question: Akmuul zone destined to die?

Ive been active in Akmuul zone since January this year..That means 90% of online time spent in the zone. It used to be great fun, lots of people dwelling around..miners, pkers,hunters - almost every hour of day you had something to do there.. not to mention epic battles between socs with up to...
  4. Selene B

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Bo tt+2100 (Sold)
  5. Selene B

Living in PVP4 | July 9 |

Loot has been plain horrible past few days and loss of peds quite extensive. Im getting close to unlock Combat Sense and trying to do it without chipping-returns didnt make it any easier. Tried outside pvp4, mostly scipulors,sumimas,oculus in all sizes and even small atrox-no success whatsoever...
  6. Selene B

Living in PVP4 |July 6|

evening in pvp4 started as slow and boring, heated up in middle and got boring again in the end.. after some tping I landed near GD who was extracting his claim.. summed up after sorting out the loot I jumped back to her claim coordinates and almost fall into ambush He used some sort of long...
  7. Selene B

Living in PVP4 |July 4|

I have been thinking about making a blog for a while now but didnt have much time in hands to give it a go. At the moment sickdays from work - looks like accidental meeting with siberian cowbane ended with a bad burn on my left shin. and forced me to sit at home doing nothing. Why pvp4.Its main...
  8. Selene B

Living in PVP4 |July 5|

Logged in planning not to stay for long. Bought some ME (standard 1k batch) and started watching traffic.. Seemed quite usual people except Jackst3r from CK Shadows but he seemed to left Akmuul soon. Jumped into Grave Yard first with minor tp, keeping bit North (to avoid landing in middle of...
  9. Selene B

Selling: Geotrek AL24 Scorpius(L)@180%

as title says I am selling those crafted laser carbines for 180%.. I have 4 of them, 3 having full TT (335ped*180%=603PED), 4th slightly under full (301.08ped tt means 541,94ped@180%).. Last market value shows 203% but I feel that it isnt very competitive against LR53/59 current prices.. max...
  10. Selene B

Selling: selling stuff

Id like to get offers for Armor Vigilante F (full set incl foot guards) note:not selling part by part Amps Fi/Ra/Co Dante Fi/Ra/Co Beast Armor Plates 7x6A Weapon attachments 2xHunnir Laser sights Jzar Precision Scope Implant NeoPsion Bd Mindforce Implant Blueprints Advanced Feedback Panel...
  11. Selene B

WTB:A&P Series Hero Adjusted

Interested in this nice little gun:) PM if you are owning one and willing to sell:D
  12. Selene B

Boar F

startingprice tt+3,9k BO tt+4,1k auction will end on saturday (or when BO met) SOLD!
  13. Selene B

B:GeoTrek LP470 Manis (L)

Didnt see any of these guns on auction and didnt see any in the Malls either.. though I gave up in searching after 15min. I would buy 1, maybe also second if price is good. Post your offers please:)
  14. Selene B

BLP handguns

I recently started skilling up BLP handguns and after Svempa S30(L) & S50(L) came S60 which is now almost maxed out (9,7/10 HA)..But it died bit too early.. anyway I was quite surprised over its TT value when I bought it (compared to S50) and few hours later how fast it died.. Is there any other...
  15. Selene B

B: Starkhov AS-117 and/or Silver Fang m.01 Starlight

I would d love to buy one or both of the weapons..not sure about the availability.. for personal use, not for reselling Silver for tagging and long distance fire(better firerate than Marbers).. AS-117 for upgrade.. Silver Fang has great firing range and its still BLP :) Willing to pay decent...
  16. Selene B

Buy Bear (F) or Boar (F) sets

like title says.. I´d really like to own one of these armor sets :) I think its time for steap ahead and for armor upgrade and I do like both armors.. I know Bear F shin-guards are kind of rarity and thatswhy I accept offers without shins as well..
Back